Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread XCVII - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread XCVII - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 4 of 30«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/4/2013 12:20:19   
Asuka
AQW Designer of All Things

A friend of mine told me I should take a peek back on the older Board...
Was so worth the read xP

And I'm fine just enjoying my lunch for now owo
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 76
3/4/2013 12:36:14   
megakyle777

So, here's what I expect will happen this release:

Ogre Invasion will occur, basicly meaning new Ogre Chars.
One Ogre char will be awesome like Thrak, the rest probably not so much.
Card Customisation will fail to release again and Nulgath will break his fingers crossing them even more hoping for the best.
DF  Post #: 77
3/4/2013 12:38:36   
Baron Dante

Hah, finally Level 19... one more to go. Not sure if I should go on since my computer doesn't exactly LIKE this level of multi-task.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 78
3/4/2013 12:54:23   
so0meone

If Nulgath can't get CC done by next release 2 Thursdays from now, he needs to re-evaluate his definition of "almost done" XD He's been saying it's almost done for 2 weeks now.

< Message edited by so0meone -- 3/4/2013 12:56:21 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 79
3/4/2013 13:14:26   
The Jop

Well, he relies on other people to program card customization, and his coders work on different games as well.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 80
3/4/2013 13:22:55   
so0meone

True.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 81
3/4/2013 14:19:13   
Leader
Unrequited

Possessed an E.Golem whilst looking for Darkon, first time too. =D

Hopefully I should get my 2nd level 15 tonight, and along with that, Darkon.
Post #: 82
3/4/2013 14:29:45   
SGsPyzcho
Banned

Will there be a Beta character at the end or sometime during beta? In AQWorlds they had Beta Berserker so I'm curious if they will make one. And obviously it should be for BETA ONLY. They should have made alpha pirate only for alpha testing only but sometimes Nulgath think i guess ._. but anyway please give feedback I'm wondering if they are makeing a beta only character or skin and making it a permanantly rare for beta only!? It doesn't need rare cards since card customization is coming just give us a rare beta character.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 83
3/4/2013 14:34:14   
Andlu

quote:

just give us a rare beta character.

This!
Well we don't know yet.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 84
3/4/2013 14:36:52   
The Jop

The skins for Revontheus and X-Mas Fiend were only for last year, so you could count those as rare.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 85
3/4/2013 14:43:36   
Andlu

@The Jop They are not perma rare like Skexis was for alpha. They need a new character.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 86
3/4/2013 14:48:34   
The Jop

I'm pretty sure that Skexis isn't rare eiter; Nulgath plans to make it again with a new skin.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 87
3/4/2013 14:51:07   
SGsPyzcho
Banned

Well thanks for the feedback and I hope Nulgath will release a permanent rare for Beta like the void knight or founder characters. Almost all the other AE games had Beta stuff so *crosses fingers* I hope this game will too.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 88
3/4/2013 14:51:48   
Andlu

@Thejop Oh yea? But still perma rare.
He can't make the same skin with a different name. He can make like Void Reaper is to Void knight. But he can't just change a color or two. That would make me quit.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 89
3/4/2013 14:55:34   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

Actually, Nulgath did post once saying that he would make a different version of Void Knight(different weapon I think he said) for everyone to have access to. He didn't mention any other characters but I believe this was back when we were still in Alpha so we didn't have any other perma rare characters yet(we might have had Skexis, I'm not sure).
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 90
3/4/2013 14:55:47   
DarkLore

Anyone notice orc warrior doesn't spawn in the trees anymore. Does that mean orc axeman and thrak moved back to their fort?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 91
3/4/2013 14:56:14   
The Jop

@Andlu
You wouldn't really quit after all the time and money you put into this game, would you?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 92
3/4/2013 14:58:17   
Baron Dante

And...

Enter the Champion.

Now to figure what to do next.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 93
3/4/2013 14:58:54   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

Get FC to level 20.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 94
3/4/2013 15:00:58   
DarkLore

quote:

Anyone notice orc warrior doesn't spawn in the trees anymore. Does that mean orc axeman and thrak moved back to their fort?

Just to mention this again because it worries me.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 95
3/4/2013 15:00:59   
Redingard

Dante, just how many XBoosts do you have? I've been farming for quite some time now and my FK is almost to level 17...but you did it a whole lot faster than I can.

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 96
3/4/2013 15:02:13   
SGsPyzcho
Banned

I have 10 lifetime x-boosts but i got FC before they came out.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 97
3/4/2013 15:04:42   
Baron Dante

Red: A few. Few is ten.

Off-topic content removed. Please do not post in a thread unless you have something to add to the topic at hand. Please stay on topic at all times - the title of a thread will reference its content. For more information, please read the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules > Posting Behavior > Do Not Spam. ~Balu ArchKnight

< Message edited by Balu -- 3/4/2013 16:14:20 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 98
3/4/2013 15:07:29   
Redingard

@Dante

No wonder. I'd buy more myself, but I only have 21 SGs. I need to wait another month until I can get another 80. So bleh.

Off-topic content removed. Please do not post in a thread unless you have something to add to the topic at hand. Please stay on topic at all times - the title of a thread will reference its content. For more information, please read the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules > Posting Behavior > Do Not Spam. ~Balu ArchKnight

< Message edited by Balu -- 3/4/2013 16:14:51 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 99
3/4/2013 15:14:27   
Baron Dante

As much as I'd like to disagree with the notion of lessened grindfest being a bad thing, this is hardly an appropriate place for such discussion. As such, back to grinding FC.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread XCVII - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 4 of 30«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition