Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

CYBER HUNTERS OP

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> CYBER HUNTERS OP
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/5/2013 8:35:31   
Sir Caden

Cyber hunters are OP on 1v1

With High Health

Max Shadow Arts

Max Massacre

High Malf

They win every game
Epic  Post #: 1
3/5/2013 8:44:14   
Warmaker04

Avoiding *
Merc :
Tank build :

If u start first First turn Use bot.
Second use * ittimidate lvl 6 or 7 * Or thats the first turn IF YOUR enemy started first.
Second try to drain his energy if u can and survive after the mass attack.
then heal. then he uses rage
then ittimidate = Boom.
The CH is useless.

No prob Sir caden for showing how to beat em ^^ u can ask me for TMs builds or other too. i just post for merc because it will take too much times to post all 6 classes builds how to avoid these CHs and BHs. You must weak their str, and survive their attacks , or get their energy.

I cant say they are * Very OP * just needs a strategy.
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
3/5/2013 8:47:37   
Blitzex/Sr. Zeph
Banned

I almost never lose from them, only if they block me with their stupid 2 dexterity.
I lost 1 time from Im Ur Owner, for the rest i always beat them.

Its simple to beat them when you know what to do.
I always do:
When they start
Energy shield - Chomp - Azreals Will - EMP
When i start
EMP - Energy shield - Chomp - Azreals will - EMP

They lose their mass, and can barely do anything else anymore, Its then just a matter off finishing the job.

< Message edited by Blitzex/Sr. Zeph -- 3/5/2013 8:48:20 >
Epic  Post #: 3
3/5/2013 8:58:39   
Sir Caden

Thanks Guys :D
Epic  Post #: 4
3/5/2013 11:13:36   
Elite Tuga

Cyber Hunters are NOT over powered considering that they have been nerfed not too long ago i.e massacre skill, deduction in energy ect! I use a tank build with high defences & 90's health with a focus 5 & I kick ass against players like 'Im your Owner & Mr. Renato' (unless I get unlucky of course). Bounty hunters & tactical merc's own at 1v1 due to great tank well built builds that last enough time to heal like 2-4x in a single game. TBH I find the game balanced pretty good for the first time in a long while, because no one can abuse as much as they could before.

< Message edited by Elite Tuga -- 3/5/2013 12:00:27 >
Epic  Post #: 5
3/6/2013 21:34:11   
Dual Thrusters

I really hate the cyber hunter class. It's just a bounty hunter with bloodlust swapped with static and relies on energy damage
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
3/6/2013 21:49:32   
Mother1

Cyber hunters OP I have to laugh at this one. I beat cyber hunters every so often, and I lose to them as well. They aren't OP like they were after they got Plasma armor. Now back then they were OP but now they seem balanced to me.
Epic  Post #: 7
3/8/2013 23:00:28   
Trifire

Cyber's are balenced. maybe your build is weak to them. I experimented with a five focus mage and its main weakness were support mages and cybers.
Post #: 8
3/9/2013 2:26:51   
theholyfighter

They're NOT Oped.

In fact, they're forced to do so due to their crippled skills......
AQW Epic  Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> CYBER HUNTERS OP
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition