Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Changes to Surgical Strike

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> RE: Changes to Surgical Strike
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/13/2013 6:59:32   
zion

It really is fine as it is. Maybe it costs a bit too much energy, but it can be used with a sword -> fair trade-off. And why would radioing-in a surgical strike require a club? Furthermore, it is still the best ultimate for level 1 usefulness: Automatic 20 damage, builds up some nice rage against high resistance, heals a few points and cuts opponents rage in half.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
3/13/2013 11:56:13   
Mother1

@ zion

those who want it to require a club don't care about that, they fell that if you must you a staff for supercharge, and claws for massacre it is only fair that you must use a club for surgical strike no matter how illogical it may seem.

But on another note of that I can only agree to that change if they did the following changes

1 Make EMP require claws to use. I mean it is only fair that you need claws for it if atom smasher must have a club and assimilation need a staff.
2 Make bunker blaster require a club and plasma cannon require a staff. I mean if cheap shot which like bunker and plasma cannon both have the same chance to crit and go under defenses why should you need claws for cheap shot but not a club for bunker and staff for plasma cannon?
Epic  Post #: 27
3/13/2013 17:01:22   
King Helios

^ I agree with #1, but #2; bunker + PC have 33 EP cost.

I might make a rehauled list of weapon requirements ideally for me.
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> RE: Changes to Surgical Strike
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition