Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Boosters, should they really return?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Boosters, should they really return?
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/8/2013 19:24:08   
Ranloth
Banned

^ Implying that problem is with Crits/Blocks/Deflections and using Boosters as a mere patch that doesn't fix the problem. >.> If there's a problem with the former, don't use Boosters as a 'band-aid' to fix a problem because it doesn't really fix it.
AQ Epic  Post #: 26
3/8/2013 22:59:06   
slanxmuch

They should definitely be re-implemented. MB a bit biased but as a tech merc having to spec into STR or SUP is pretty boring, and I might as well just be a MERC. I miss my focus spec with the extra boosters to help.

If anything it would allow some diversity in the current specs. Right now it's specific spec or fail. Lame. Anywho. Carry on.

P.S. A good point was raised about Jug. It is extremely difficult and I bet if you parsed Jugg battles now you'd see they are practically non-existent, and yes I think it's totally related to boosters, because without them and the buffs to STR and SUP builds there's no point. And yes I am talking 1 specific scenario....

< Message edited by slanxmuch -- 3/8/2013 23:05:40 >
Post #: 27
3/8/2013 23:00:31   
The Astral Fury

Oh god no, those tank IA Tlm would wipe the floor with us with all those heal loops and suriviablility increasing by 10 folds.
DF AQW  Post #: 28
3/9/2013 0:03:15   
slanxmuch

A good example would be tonight describing the lopsidedness. Playing on my 33 tech mage I have no trouble competing, given I always get 35's lol. But when I hop over to my 34 Tac merc total own. The boosters are a boost for lack of ability to cast resist for me. Just saying....
Post #: 29
3/9/2013 4:01:14   
theholyfighter

Nah, but consumables should return, not in the form of boosters tho.
AQW Epic  Post #: 30
3/9/2013 4:27:47   
redclaw

personally i like the way everything is now without the boosters although boosters should be able to be used in boss battles and nothing else...
and even if they are brought back into the game we should only be able to use 1 per match instead of 2

THIS IS SPARTAAAAAA !!!!!
AQW Epic  Post #: 31
3/9/2013 9:41:33   
ScarletReaper

I think bring them back for boss battles and juggernaut. Anyone who plays juggernaut knows the sadness of facing 2 castermages or 2 bunker or supp mercs. EXTREMELY hard to beat. especially if playing a class with no passive armor. Don't need booster for 1v1 or 2v2 though.

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 32
3/9/2013 14:01:30   
Sesura

I think Generator core has served the purpose of boosters, only more balanced and more enjoyable to play with.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 33
3/9/2013 16:05:16   
zion

The boosters were an unnecessary expense and hassle to buy and restock after fights. The best thing would be to improve field medic and/or include more healing core options.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 34
3/9/2013 16:07:36   
D4RKRAVEN

I think that they should return in juggernaught fights only. Juggernaughts are having a really hard time in omega, and they need some help
Post #: 35
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Boosters, should they really return?
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition