Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=OS= Beta Release Thread XCIX - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= Beta Release Thread XCIX - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 1 of 3012345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/8/2013 16:41:04   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

quote:

Public Beta for Oversoul IS LIVE!

Nulgath: Happy Halloween Oversoul Gamers!

Today Oversoul will be open to the public for the Beta phase! It's been a long journey but we are finally here! The game still has a long way to go but we are making so much progress now. I'm proud of how far Oversoul has come and look forward to developing my game further with more features and gameplay elements! This is my passion! I have an awesome team to work with: Warlic, Rolith, Klunk, Dilligaf, Revontheus and of course Artix!

Game Update v0.6.14

Klunk was the First Ogre to Defy the Orcs' oppression! Now all Ogres claim Klunk as their Ogre King! The escaped Ogres have begun to rally behind Klunk for revenge on their former rulers!
( If you're wonder why Klunk looks different, find out the reason Here! )

Enjoy Finding 4 New Characters!

• Ogre
  • Ogre Bandit
  • Orc Raider
  • Orc Pillager

Soul Gem Sell Backs
    SG Sellbacks has been Delayed to next week.
    Rolith: Working very hard on soul sellbacks in oversoul, trying to track down the last bugs... We don't want to put anything live that has long-term issues.
    But when it is working, most Characters will be able to be sold back and artifacts will be deletable. Thus far, the only characters you will NOT be able to sell are: ( Skexis, Void Knight, Black Dragon, Void Reaper and Founder. )

More Music by Dilligaf!
    New Sleepy Wolf Inn Song Plus New and Updated Music Queues:
    • Victory
    • Defeat
    • Possession
    • Non Possession
    • Level UP!
    Unlockable Content Coming Next Week!

In the first Phase, the determining factor for unlocking this locked content will be your lifetime Soul Gem count!

Expirable items are getting a stack increase so players who are out of room can still buy more X-Boosts!
    You'll be able to purchase more X-Boost artifacts!

Official Oversoul Testers!
    Take time to thank our new Oversoul Testers Sage and Asuka for making our releases less buggy! They having been making reports to Warlic and me on all the things we could do to improve Oversoul!

Coming Soon:
    • Unlockable Content
    • SoulGem Sellbacks and Deletable Artifacts
    • Card Customization.... *They promised!
    Login and play using the "ONE LOGIN TO RULE THEM ALL!" Hint: That is the same login you use to to play EpicDuel, HeroSmash or log into this site. Soon, all of our games will use this single login.

Now head over to my Facebook page and "Like" it! "Follow" me on Twitter and "Subscribe" to me on Youtube. This I command!

• Also please note that the server can go offline without notice for different periods of time. This is NOT a bug.

quote:

Talking about unreleased content obtained through hacking is against the rules. Please refrain from doing such. Posts talking about unreleased content obtained through hacking WILL be deleted, and warnings WILL be issued to those who break this rule. You have been warned before by Balu. Don't make us warn again.

Discussing unreleased content that the game devs have already posted some sort of info on is alright. ~Balu

First of all, I'm going to remind everybody posting in this thread of the =OS= Game Content and Forum Rules , which states:

quote:

Since this game is being directed at a more mature player base there will be things mentioned or shown in Oversoul itself or on the Oversoul Wiki that are not appropriate for the forums. As the various things that are shown or mentioned in Oversoul or on Oversoul's Wiki may be appropriate for the game that does not make it appropriate for the forums so please keep the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules in mind when posting. If you are unsure whether what you want to post is in line with the Forum's Rules please PM an Archknight or Moderator in AE Staff and Staff Assistants List for clarification.

The rules for this forum are simple. They are easy to understand and they are easy to follow. As has been stated before - that even though the game is intended for a more mature audience, the forums are still PG in order to stay family-friendly.

If players want to keep focussing on spamming, purposely breaking the rules and complaining about the rules, they will face the consequences of their actions. You have been forewarned enough times to know better. The immature reactions to the rules stops now.
    The choice is yours.
    ~M4B

Any and every mention of methods and programs that grant users unfair advantages over each other, such as finding a way to get 100% possession or encounter rate, stops now. This is bug abuse and cheating, both of which are not allowed as said in the Universal Forum Rules > Posting Behavior. Every post after this will deleted on sight and the poster warned, with possible other unwanted consequences to their forum accounts.

~Mritha

The AE forums are a place of civility and respect, therefore you are expected to post in the same manner. A few things for you to remember.

1) If someone is posting against the rules, and you realise it, do these three things: Ignore it. Report it. Carry on. Do NOT respond to rule breakers. That is the Forum Staff's job.

2) Just because it is in-game doesn't mean it is allowed here. Know the rules of the AE forums. There are things that are not allowed given our forum rating of PG. Know it and avoid getting yourself in trouble.

3) If you insist on talking about accomplishments that others have yet to conquer, do so in a manner that is polite. Do not rub it in people's faces, do not taunt or tease, and do not throw out tidbits in the name of helping, that only frustrate others and cause them to be upset. Genuinely help, or refrain from posting.

4) Do not correct people's typos and posting mistakes in any form regarding grammar. That is a form of trolling and spam. It has nothing to do with the topic at hand and should be left alone.

Eukara Vox
    AE Forum Administration

< Message edited by James Lu -- 3/8/2013 19:55:53 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
    3/8/2013 16:41:44   
    Mondez

So who else shall join the warpact of orcs besides me and Vagaran?

@below Epic
    So far some orcs and ogres, also the fix on the SGs sell backs as well.

< Message edited by Mondez -- 3/8/2013 16:43:14 >

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
    3/8/2013 16:42:11   
    EpicCoconut

So did anyone else notice the new pictures on Orges and Orcs in the DNs? And what's coming out today or next week?
    Post #: 3
    3/8/2013 16:42:34   
    Leprechaun

@Vagaran
    *Looks at Vagarn with scared eyes and prepares Cat and Orc kingdoms alliance papers*

Post #: 4
    3/8/2013 16:43:16   
    Beck

@Leprachaun
    Sorry! I left to go eat, and didn't see your post.

@Link
    Where did you go?? You DC'd on me! D:
    AQW  Post #: 5
    3/8/2013 16:44:27   
    Vagaran

@Mondez

Orc will definitely dominate OS

@Epic

I saw them...I am willing to spend SG on the Ranger one and the one to the right of Thrak.

@Leprechaun

Good to know >:3
    AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 6
    3/8/2013 16:44:35   
    Axel459
    The Void Calls

*Puts Mondez and Lepre on his kill list*
    ~Axel
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 7
    3/8/2013 16:45:35   
    EpicCoconut

@vagaran: The ranger one looks like Leona the Huntress.

EDIT
    Looks like I killed the thread.

< Message edited by EpicCoconut -- 3/8/2013 16:48:30 >
    Post #: 8
    3/8/2013 16:48:12   
    Mondez

I think the Orc with the shield and the banner is a warboss unless I'm thinking of Warhammer again.

@Vagaran
    Of course take a look at the Warhammer lore, Orcs were war mongers that came in billions when they invaded. When orcs age they grow bigger and stronger. >:3
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
    3/8/2013 16:48:26   
    Leprechaun

@Vagaran
    I too hunger for that ranger :D

@Beck
    Beans! Tommorow then :D
    Post #: 10
    3/8/2013 16:48:55   
    Labyth
    Banned

I LIke rats how about you?
    well you know i hope they release a white mouse one day
    Post #: 11
    3/8/2013 16:49:59   
    EpicCoconut

Since everyone seems to be siding with the Orcs I guess I'll join the Ogres.

@labyth: That could be the next rare beast!
    Post #: 12
    3/8/2013 16:50:06   
    Mondez

@Labyth
    Wouldn't the Seeker be better release than the white rat? At least add a BURP to make the rat race in OS grow.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 13
    3/8/2013 16:51:11   
    daichi

I dont know about anyone else but,

I'm ogre and I know it. when I stomp on by, pheasants scream and children cry,

klunkin to the beat, knocking little orcs of their feet!
    DF AQW  Post #: 14
    3/8/2013 16:51:30   
    so0meone

I would love to see a BURP in OS
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 15
    3/8/2013 16:52:05   
    The Jop

Keeping us on our toes again, ND Mallet?
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 16
    3/8/2013 16:52:12   
    Labyth
    Banned

YESSSSS, i agree with both of you (mondez and Epic someone i also agree with you) i know rats and mice (or mouse) aren't evil look at mickey mouse and chuckychesses(i love their pizza only reason i show their to mess with my cousing birthday party) it would be nice to add 2 new elements to the rat race(netural and light,Or earth)

NOTE: i call DIPS ON BURP

@mondez a bit confuse who is the seeker i almost forget on this small things.

@BELOW wait both of ur story both confused me but sure let say yes to the release of this seeker i am about to look him up on youtube.

< Message edited by Labyth -- 3/8/2013 16:57:07 >
    Post #: 17
    3/8/2013 16:55:34   
    so0meone

The Seeker was an Archdemon who would only fight Guardians. He was tougher than normal Archdemons but the rewards for beating him were a lot better. He wasn't actually THAT hard... (Is, I guess I should say. He's still in AQ)
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 18
    3/8/2013 16:56:49   
    EpicCoconut

The Seeker was basically an insane rat bent on knowing all the knowledge of the world and tried to take a secret from a shadow kitten that the AQ hero player saved.

EDIT
    There are two kinds of seekers in AQ. The demon kind and the rat-wizard guy.

< Message edited by EpicCoconut -- 3/8/2013 16:58:27 >
    Post #: 19
    3/8/2013 16:57:28   
    Vagaran

@Mondez

Yep, Orc will win!

@Epic

Yeah that Ranger looks like Leona...

Wait don't you guys mean Seekrat? I remember a Seekrat from AQ but not seeker...
    AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 20
    3/8/2013 16:57:38   
    so0meone

Erm, that was the SeekRAT. Different character.
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 21
    3/8/2013 16:59:10   
    EpicCoconut

@someone: Oh yeah, my bad, got confused. Haven't played AQ in a LONG time.
    Post #: 22
    3/8/2013 16:59:27   
    Mondez

I totally meant the Seekrat I messed up the two.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 23
    3/8/2013 17:00:45   
    so0meone

Seekrat would be cool haha

EDIT: Not sure if anyone here's ever read the Codex Alera but I've always imagined the Vord looking something like Skexis xD

< Message edited by so0meone -- 3/8/2013 17:04:56 >
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 24
    3/8/2013 17:03:29   
    Labyth
    Banned

Found them snapshotted them and now uploading them

Rapid Burp

Seekrat?

< Message edited by Labyth -- 3/8/2013 17:05:40 >
    Post #: 25
    Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= Beta Release Thread XCIX - READ THE FIRST POST
    Page 1 of 3012345>»
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition