Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Class Change

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Class Change
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/8/2013 22:35:21   
theholyfighter

Being able to change class to your Starter Class(the class you chose from the character creation screen) for a cheaper price, ie. 50%?
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
3/8/2013 22:40:46   
The Astral Fury

While I would love to support this idea as it would make class jumping for me alot easier and save me alot of money, time and trouble... sadly no. You switched classes fully knowing you would leave your current class and become that one until you performed another class change we shouldn't be giving discounts on this just because it was your starter class, all class changes should remain the same in price as class changing is a huge deal game wise is should be very expensive and no discounts for whatever reason should be given.

So not supported, but nice idea though would love to have it, but sadly no.
DF AQW  Post #: 2
3/9/2013 1:57:04   
theholyfighter

What's wrong with class jumping then?
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
3/9/2013 4:08:29   
Drianx

Some time ago someone suggested you should be able to go back to your starter class for free.
I supported back then, I support now. It's not about jumping to the strong class, but only to your starter one.
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
3/9/2013 5:48:29   
theholyfighter

Yup, starter class only. Not for free tho, but a smaller fee.
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
3/9/2013 11:54:37   
DeathiZClarity
Banned

As astral said,
quote:

You switched classes fully knowing you would leave your current class and become that one until you performed another class change we shouldn't be giving discounts on this just because it was your starter class

Post #: 6
3/9/2013 16:12:21   
TRizZzCENTRINO

well not supported since the starter classes are same in power or even stronger than the evolved classes.
unless the starter classes are 50% weaker, i would not support this.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
3/9/2013 16:23:08   
DeathiZClarity
Banned

^ I agree, not supported, but he ment the class you started out with, not starter classes.
Post #: 8
3/9/2013 18:30:40   
TRizZzCENTRINO

still, unless the class you started with is 50% weaker than the class you changed to, it would be too much of a good thing on 50% discount to change back
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
3/9/2013 18:39:52   
zion

Like styles, they should be unlockable for the current prices (or more) and should be much cheaper for switching. Oh, same with the cores.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
3/9/2013 18:43:36   
TRizZzCENTRINO

styles doesnt affect gameplay/balance issues, classes do
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
3/9/2013 19:37:01   
DeathiZClarity
Banned

quote:

still, unless the class you started with is 50% weaker than the class you changed to, it would be too much of a good thing on 50% discount to change back

Ik..I was just correcting what you misread/typoed.
Post #: 12
3/9/2013 19:48:27   
TRizZzCENTRINO

the second part was also directed at others, just making sure others get my point too.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 13
3/11/2013 10:30:52   
theholyfighter

Thought ppl know that numbers are just examples... The main point is the idea?
AQW Epic  Post #: 14
3/11/2013 12:36:46   
Exyo

Not Supported:
I just think maybe the class change price in general should be changed. Maybe 750-800 varium and 35-40,000 credits, not the biggest change but the change is pretty expensive.
AQW Epic  Post #: 15
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Class Change
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition