Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= Patch Notes, March 8, 2013

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Patch Notes, March 8, 2013
Page 2 of 3<123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/9/2013 1:56:40   
Rayman
Banned

Update was Small but Pretty Good.
Had to Solo Elite Hazard Before doing it with the ally so I can do the new vid
Click To see, If u want

< Message edited by Rayman -- 3/9/2013 1:57:21 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 26
3/9/2013 2:11:11   
sleddyboy3

Just realized that the Dage guns were restocked. So happy <3
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 27
3/9/2013 2:18:52   
theholyfighter

^What the.....why did you say it.......
AQW Epic  Post #: 28
3/9/2013 4:35:57   
AllenLingChen

Done with the chain. Rewards Endless Guardian, which is 2k points. Not bad.
AQ  Post #: 29
3/9/2013 4:44:25   
beastmo

With this patch i figured out a class that is better then most thought.
Epic  Post #: 30
3/9/2013 5:23:39   
Vagaran

Yeti Hulk is so greedy, only 4 Pelt's so far >.> DROP IT YOU SILLY YETI!
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 31
3/9/2013 5:30:44   
AllenLingChen

^Just try Frost Reaper. I got 2 in a row off him, + 3 I already had :P
AQ  Post #: 32
3/9/2013 5:34:09   
SouL Prisoner

Anyone else feel disappointed about the GYT achievement ??
I mean i played super hard to make to top 50, and what do i get?? 1500 rating achievement -.-

They should definitely raise the ratings, its just too less for too much hard work.
I know not many are complaining, but that is coz their are only "100" players, out of which hardly 15-20 use forum ...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 33
3/9/2013 5:37:54   
Vagaran

Finally got the last Pelt I needed, thanks AllenLingChen

@Soul

I'm pretty satisfied with getting an Achievement + Shiny Yeti!
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 34
3/9/2013 5:38:34   
The Incredible Hulk
Banned

^^

No I'm disappointed about something else .
Epic  Post #: 35
3/9/2013 6:08:28   
axell5

@soul um only 100 people have that yeti out of like thousand or more active players
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 36
3/9/2013 6:08:44   
Cookielord12

So they did nothing on balance whatsoever.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 37
3/9/2013 6:18:14   
SouL Prisoner

@Var and Axel

Don't see mine or yours point of view, see as IM UR OWNER, and the player who came last(100th) place. OWNER placed like crazy, for what ?? just 1-2k more rating ... even the last player got the golden yeti and so did the first place ...

I could have easily stayed in the top 100, but i played really hard and made it to top 50... for what?? just 500 more rating?? -.-
I would just like to request Dev's to increase the rating, as the top 100 deserves more :)

It was called 2 weeks of hell for nothing ...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 38
3/9/2013 6:19:15   
Vagaran

Well how much is the Platinum Achievement worth?
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 39
3/9/2013 6:52:14   
axell5

2 words: support massacre. That build + the azrael gun got im ur owner wins in seconds. I mean yeah u aren't a CH or a BH but like 10 players or more are CHs and use that build. Thats why they gained so much wins.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 40
3/9/2013 7:02:06   
Vagaran

@axell

Over half the people on the LB was either going support abusing or CH/BH Mass build.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 41
3/9/2013 7:17:25   
midnight assassin

@Axell
I defeated him recently but maybe by luck because he is just pure energy and I'm using a tech bh. Energy shield do the trick and I was watching him pinch and I reduced his debuff as well.

< Message edited by midnight assassin -- 3/9/2013 7:18:51 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 42
3/9/2013 7:20:30   
King FrostLich

quote:

support massacre. That build + the azrael gun got im ur owner wins in seconds. I mean yeah u aren't a CH or a BH but like 10 players or more are CHs and use that build.

Quite sad even though I countered it with my cyber hunter build(no its not a support massacre too), it didn't slow him from getting so much wins.

Finished the mission chain within a 20 minute time.

< Message edited by King FrostLich -- 3/9/2013 8:02:48 >
Epic  Post #: 43
3/9/2013 8:11:07   
Lord Machaar

Those missions chains are just horrible, I don't even know where to start from, 50 missions, and 1 mission lead to other, and from 1 mission u complete the other... This is just mess...
MQ Epic  Post #: 44
3/9/2013 8:20:43   
  Charfade

quote:

Those missions chains are just horrible, I don't even know where to start from, 50 missions, and 1 mission lead to other, and from 1 mission u complete the other... This is just mess...

I'm hoping the new mission interface I've been working on the past 2 weeks will help fix this. ^^
MQ Epic  Post #: 45
3/9/2013 10:42:35   
Hun Kingq

Now everyone sees why nerfs should not happen, with the hunter classes not only having debuff skills but with how powerful massacre is at even low strength levels.

To beat him you have to have higher support so you can go first, use the Azrael's will, take his weapons, Intimidate (it did not help much), shield, take his energy (for non emp/atom smasher classes) is not enough, and as a blood mage hope that you can get enough damage on the weak skills because your weapons just keep deflecting.

The Blood Mage has to rely upon only stats to increase the damage of the skills they have nothing to increase strength or tech just dex and reflex boost is not that effective over 70% of the time especially if it is energy based weapons. You put on reflex boost thinking that you will block but you don't so with the opponents energy based primaries and physical weapons you have to put on both energy shield and reflex boost wasting two rounds so with all the weak skills that the Blood Mage has to deal with why not give them a skill to increase both defense and resistance it would not make them Over powered as some of you may think but would give them a fighting chance with the weak skills and have to taken in damage for two turns just to protect themselves just to loose the match because of massacre, berzerker, or Artillery strike.

Then instead of raising dex to be like tech they lowered tech to be like dex, why?

Missions: 300 PVP wins is that not a huge demand especially with the balance issues and the wins are not that often.

Why was the tournament extended past the 3 day event?

Should have had three tournaments.

End the first on the 3rd day as told

fix the balance issues

start the 2nd tournament

end the 2nd tournament on the 3rd day

fix the balance of power issues

start the 3rd tournament

end it on the 3rd day.

Weekend long tournaments where even the working stiffs and the full time students would have a chance to win something by the 3rd day another player and myself was in the top 50 than because making money by working long hours to pay bills and buy food cause the gap in points
between myself and the 100 player widen greatly as well as dealing with weak skills, players running, Players using dummy players in 2vs2 or 2vs1 while they play in 1vs1 help the gap get even wider.

Only reason some blood mages are doing so well is not because of the skills but because of the Infernal Android or the Yeti but more so the Infernal Android so that class is not as fine or balanced as some will pass off but needs a overhauls so that players don't have to rely upon a bot to win the match.

I really thought there would be more to this update than there was but maybe there will be more the next update.

Epic  Post #: 46
3/9/2013 12:19:56   
redclaw

@hun
Dude take a chill pill.... BM isn't completely out...unlike mercs.... but thts another story......

Abt the tourny, it was never gonna be 3 days... it was 1st gonna be a month long and then was reduced to 2 weeks (charfade said so in the thread "Was the competion fair or not?"...

quote:

The original concept of the Golden Yeti Tournament was going to be a month long, lasting as long as the Frysteland War the previous year. Because Omega was delayed and players suggested a shorter tournament, we changed it to 2 weeks or 14 day Tournament when we launched it. For future Tournaments we have been talking about 3 day events rather then 2 weeks.

Then abt ppl using 2 accounts so they can get easy wins.... well u cant really prove tht now can you? (btw some ppl were banned for reasons i am not entirely sure so tht might please you a bit)

And i can easily beat supp CH's or bountys with smoke and max mas with my TLM tank build...... just take away energy and their guns and they become sitting ducks..... so if u dont like being a BM just change ur class instead of whining so much.....

< Message edited by redclaw -- 3/9/2013 12:30:36 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 47
3/9/2013 12:31:23   
Ranloth
Banned

quote:

The Blood Mage has to rely upon only stats to increase the damage of the skills they have nothing to increase strength or tech just dex and reflex boost is not that effective over 70% of the time especially if it is energy based weapons. You put on reflex boost thinking that you will block but you don't so with the opponents energy based primaries and physical weapons you have to put on both energy shield and reflex boost wasting two rounds so with all the weak skills that the Blood Mage

With Lvl 1 Energy Shield and Reflex, you expect fantastic results. By relying on EP-based skills and low weapon damage, you expect players not to use EMP nor think of strategy in terms of what to do if that happens. Having maxed DA when it maxes out at Lvl 8 (bonus damage), you waste 2 skill points that could be put elsewhere and say that L10 DA crits more than L8.. Having Lvl 1 BL gives you low HP back and you can get EMP'd easily hence losing very fast with no defence possible (L1 Shields, L1 BL, L1 Heal, relying on EP-based skills only, low weapon damage).

If BMs were TRULY underpowered, more players would say so like they do with Mercs. With your build, you WILL lose since it has a lot of flaws. That is NOT problem in the class itself but with your build. Majority of BMs do perfectly fine with any kind of build and you seem to struggle as the only one. Oh irony.
AQ Epic  Post #: 48
3/9/2013 12:49:29   
caser5

Anyone know the drop rate for the yeti pelts? I have beaten 30-35 frost reapers and have gotten only one.

10% would be great, 5% * 40 times = 2 pelts, but alas it's still just one. Just got number 2 woot. Now 3, this is better.

< Message edited by caser5 -- 3/9/2013 13:10:19 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 49
3/9/2013 13:04:07   
SouL Prisoner

^ I assume it's 5% drop rate :)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Patch Notes, March 8, 2013
Page 2 of 3<123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition