Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Save - Put - Replace - Put - Replace cores, - Taking too much credits?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Save - Put - Replace - Put - Replace cores, - Taking too much credits?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/9/2013 14:54:14   
Warmaker04

Okay. There is a problem we must solve right now.
for an Example.
U have an primary weapon.
And u put 1 core on it which is 7000 credits or 490 varium. The core can be ( Meteor Shower )

After few tests of fight, if you think this core is not very good,
You replace this core with ( Energy shower, or hows called the energy version of meteor shower )

Total 14000 credits spend for Put and replace.

AND after we put at first core, but we didnt liked it, and we wanted to replace it we put plasma core.

The problem is AFTER that when u want to get back to meteor shower again, u have to spend more 7000 k, 7 k 7 k more and more to change if you dont like it.

Balance will be if we make the cores * SAVE * .
If we buy Plasma meteor version, and we dont like it and get the meteor.
Instead of * wasting 7 k credits to rechange from meteor to plasma and from plasma to meteor

just if you spend 7000 k credits for both active cores in one weapon, to be saved, and that save to make them to be able for use without consume any credits.

Another example.

1 ) i putted active meteor shower core.
2 ) I like the plasma shower more, and i replace the meteor with plasma.

Now carefull :
3 ) I dont like plasma for my build AND I WANT TO get back to meteor shower.

If you putted active meteor core and replaced it with plasma ( Just an example ) both cores must/have to be saved for no credits, so u can change any time.

Atm =
Meteor shower 7 k
Replace with Plasma meteor another 7 k
back to meteor 7 k
again replace 7 k
again back to meteor 7 k
replace again 7 k

My idea =

Meteor shower 7 k
Replace with plasma meteor 7 k
Back to meteor for free ( Since U ALREADY * paid * for the both cores )
( back to plasma for free )

U can change the 2 cores any time for your build, not like * ATM * to spend every 7000 credits to match meteor with ur build, plasma with ur build, etc.

If some people dont get what i`m saying i can explain it better, i wasnt Extremely clear in this post,

< Message edited by Warmaker04 -- 3/9/2013 14:55:23 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
3/9/2013 16:00:18   
Drianx

Basically this issue is solved forever with a core inventory.

This was on developers to-do list at one point - don't know their actual position though, it may have changed since no recent news have been published lately.
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
3/9/2013 16:15:39   
Demon Emperor

I don't remember any of the devs saying a core inventory or something to save cores was going to be implemented, but everyone wants something like this, so it had better be coming...
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
3/9/2013 16:20:22   
DeathiZClarity
Banned

Want them to add a core inventory? I know how.

Just ask this simple question: How many people are buying 1-time skill cores for variums? Exactly, either 0 or very few.

How many people will buy them for varium if you can keep it after you switch cores? WAY more people.
Post #: 4
3/9/2013 16:35:49   
Warmaker04

Core inventary or ccore stash. Yeah. Thats perfect idea to save the cores there.
and DeathizClarity. Thats the point. and not only that. Alot of varium luxuries is nerfed, and alot of people quitted to play.
Death, there alot of varium stuff with already good locked cores * , Chairman fury , Azrael Anguish, Azrael Annhilator * Chairman fury is varium because u cant buy it for creds in omega, also azrael weaps gun / aux are varium cause you are buying varium together with them.

U get like 3 free OP cores from all these * Chairman, azrael ang azrael ann *
like 21000 free credits. remember that. these are locked cores which are good and u dont have to pay creds or var to get them. since u have to buy varium, so i dissagree with you.

This game to be perfect needs.

* music in battle * When u fight boss npc like Elite yeti, or chairman platinum. U can always ignore it by options
* Saving cores in stash - When hundreds appear, to save them in a thing like core stash or core inventary
* Getting more , More people, on ED we must work on that .
* Make the lag less. as possible

this about what needs game isnt much important read about the OP cores above ^^

< Message edited by Warmaker04 -- 3/9/2013 16:37:55 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
3/9/2013 18:00:41   
Stabilis

You think this is bad for credits? This is light on credits. This is a nightmare for varium.
AQ Epic  Post #: 6
3/9/2013 18:50:35   
TRizZzCENTRINO

how about making it that you can store the cores when purchased with varium? since you can always get more credits when it runs out but not varium.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
3/9/2013 19:00:24   
DeathiZClarity
Banned

^ I was thinking of that. When you buy for credit, its not perminate, but when you buy for varium, it is.
Post #: 8
3/9/2013 20:42:18   
Onlythestrong

support too much money i bearly has some to upgrade the stuffs
Post #: 9
3/10/2013 6:18:40   
Warmaker04

triz -
But 7 k creds is still a work. The varium users will buy them easy cause the large packade is 10000 var and 15000 credits.
with these 15000 creds u can buy just 2 cores.
with these 10000 var u can buy 20 cores.

Depressed void..... u didnt read the part with the op free cores.
Death iz...

then there wont be balace... alot of varium users will have free cores, and 7000 credits for a core Isnt little for these who arent OP, Donaters , etc..
U just need to buy 1 pack with 10000 varium and done , all ur cores are yours? and what about credit users?
they must pay like 140 k credits to get all of them. and since alot of players in this game are donators, the credit users will quit. Variums have azrael anguish cores which credits dont have. That means varium users just pay to get em all for 10 mins , and credit users need work an year to get them.
Sorry not supported

Only i will support
if the varium price of the cores is lowered
like from 495 to 100 or like that, or making a little core inventary for credits and large core inventary for varium. All else is dissagreed-notsupported.

< Message edited by Warmaker04 -- 3/10/2013 6:20:38 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 10
3/10/2013 8:11:02   
TRizZzCENTRINO

quote:

triz -
But 7 k creds is still a work. The varium users will buy them easy cause the large packade is 10000 var and 15000 credits.
with these 15000 creds u can buy just 2 cores.
with these 10000 var u can buy 20 cores.

varium costs money and credits don't, it is as simple as that.

quote:

then there wont be balace... alot of varium users will have free cores, and 7000 credits for a core Isnt little for these who arent OP, Donaters , etc..
U just need to buy 1 pack with 10000 varium and done , all ur cores are yours? and what about credit users?
they must pay like 140 k credits to get all of them. and since alot of players in this game are donators, the credit users will quit. Variums have azrael anguish cores which credits dont have. That means varium users just pay to get em all for 10 mins , and credit users need work an year to get them.
Sorry not supported

why won't there be balance? everyone can get those cores as long as you have the money, if it is available to everyone it won't wreak balance.
remember credit users play this game for free while paying players help build the game, credit is easy to earn and it would not run out as long as you are not afraid to fight other players(it is a pvp game after-all), i don't have the latest promo and I'm using balanced build which is nothing closed to OP, i can easily earn 8k credits in 3-4 hours, unless of course you have a bad build with bad strategy that you can hardly win a battle, then that's not anyone's fault but your own.
and credit users don;t need to work for a year to get them but rather wait for a year, there is a difference.
plus what is the point to get all the cores in-game? its not like you can equip them all, or they all have uses for your build, you have to choose them wisely to equip on your items that suits your strategy and game play, for example, you wouldn't equip a energy draining skill core on your primary if you are a strength abuser.
i really feel sorry for the credit users who quit for this little thing, if paying players don't pay there won't be a game to play, be grateful.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
3/11/2013 11:57:20   
Warmaker04

Ik triz but there are * TOO MANY * people who pay for getting varium. so its unfair. there are just a few non varium there. You can see they have varium stuff cause u can buy everything var with credits now. 70% of players 35 lvl is varium users. 30% is not.
That means for those who are rich ( have lots of money ) that means they must be unstopable? ) again not supported.
And variums enjoyed long killing credits at Beta Gamma Delta

< Message edited by Warmaker04 -- 3/11/2013 11:58:20 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 12
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Save - Put - Replace - Put - Replace cores, - Taking too much credits?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition