Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Lower the percentage for shadow arts

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> RE: Lower the percentage for shadow arts
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/14/2013 14:12:45   
Ranloth
Banned

@above
That ain't happening unless you drop Smoke or BL, nor players would want it.

@Warmaker04
It does NOT matter who got buffs and nerfs. Give BMs a 100 buffs and TMs a 500 nerfs, if there's imbalance then another one will be added. Amount of changes does NOT matter at all. Only because x wasn't nerfed but y was nerfed a lot, does NOT mean that x deserves to be nerfed. Perhaps it was fine to begin with. Amount of nerfs/buffs means nothing.
AQ Epic  Post #: 26
3/14/2013 14:22:40   
Kign of The Ring

Lol i was joking but dont understand where you dot drop smoke, lol its not passive
Post #: 27
3/14/2013 14:45:28   
Ranloth
Banned

So what? Classes can have a debuff, passive EP or HP regen or passive Armor (2 of them). Since you want PA (even as a joke), you'd have to drop BL or Smoke. Simples!
AQ Epic  Post #: 28
3/14/2013 17:16:00   
Made 4 Sunny Days

Haha if bounty hunter got a passive armor instead of shadow arts, they would be essentially be bringing back the early tact merc that had smokescreen. Except instead of reroute it would have bloodlust. And we all know how broken that class was with smoke screen
AQW Epic  Post #: 29
3/15/2013 5:13:31   
Lordshadow92

Warmaker04

You casn see am a Bh? dude i have been CH over 2 years and You can't prove that i am ay Bonty hunter .

ps: my charackter has its name of its own

it's Funny Because Truht Hurts

< Message edited by Lordshadow92 -- 3/15/2013 5:15:53 >
Post #: 30
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> RE: Lower the percentage for shadow arts
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition