Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

CORES problem!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> CORES problem!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/12/2013 10:54:44   
xX...Tomix...Xx

Hi guys
Well, what if cores which we buy for 7000 credits doesn't work for us or we don't like it, why cant we sell it for at least 500 or 2000 credits instead of buying another one for again 7000 credits? It is waste for money buying and again buying ...you know stuffs like that...So i have this suggestion of SELLING CORES. So what do you think? Please reply or consider this. Sorry if i said anything wrong.
Post #: 1
3/12/2013 13:20:19   
Sir Caden

Not supported if you want a core study bout it first then get it
Epic  Post #: 2
3/12/2013 14:01:21   
TRizZzCENTRINO

the core descriptions and the ED wiki is there, that's why you do some reading and thinking before you get anything in-game, so not supported.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
3/12/2013 14:02:53   
Ranloth
Banned

And you can get multiple items (especially if you're a rare collector or get them from codes for free!) and apply different cores on there. It saves time and Credits in the end + you can study the cores which saves even more.
AQ Epic  Post #: 4
3/16/2013 9:42:56   
xX...Tomix...Xx

hey pal wheres the core descpription man
Post #: 5
3/16/2013 16:26:16   
TRizZzCENTRINO

when you are gonna buy a core, click on the core and it will tell you exactly what the core does.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> CORES problem!
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition