Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Super charge on blood mages.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Super charge on blood mages.
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/13/2013 1:42:52   
Remorse

Basically useless now since bloodlust itself give almost the same lifesteal back as the skill, the only thing you get is the resistance ignore and when compared to other classes ultimates its completely unfair.

Rather then ask for a change for blood mages only.

I think they should priorities updating all ultimate's for evolved classes while keeping in mind current balance issues , COUGH*cyberhunter's massacre*COUGH*

It has always been a plan of their to update them and I think now is the time.

It would also be a nice change plus about time the evolved classes become a little more unique and balanced at the same time (hopefully).

It could also be an opportunity to create skill that would be more suited to the class and make more seance at the same time.

< Message edited by Remorse -- 3/13/2013 1:43:40 >
Epic  Post #: 1
3/13/2013 2:27:19   
Mother1

@ remorse

Only ultimates? Sorry but I personally think Blood mage with all of the evolved classes should have their own set of moves. Why Blood mage was given supercharge when they already have a passive that give them back health is beyond me.
Epic  Post #: 2
3/13/2013 2:35:57   
Remorse

^ Eventually that would be nice.

But short term goal should be the ultimate's getting a change.

changing them all could probably done over long term.
Epic  Post #: 3
3/13/2013 2:39:00   
kittycat

A nice edit to SuperCharge would be nice. Instead of draining HP, maybe it should act like an unblockable Assimilation, except you don't regain any energy back. Supercharge's Life Steal prevails over Blood Lust by a mere 7%, which has little difference.
AQ MQ  Post #: 4
3/14/2013 1:47:46   
arthropleura

^ *3% xD
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 5
3/14/2013 2:07:00   
Rogue Ninja

Instead of draining HP.. why not drain EP instead with super charge?
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
3/14/2013 3:39:50   
Remorse

^ It would have to be a blood mage only version of super charge since tech mages with more energy sustain will be way to crazy.

But I definitely like the idea.

For those who are bound to say, "energy regain on blood mages will make them OP" remember that its on super charge and to to get decent damage with that you need a high level of it, and with a high level of it it costs a lot of energy so basically they will only be lowering the cost of their super charge by a bit.

I think it would be really cool if blood mages were given an ultimate which instead of using energy actually used HP like blood shield.

Since it would go with the name, and if that had an energy regain concept it would make a lot more seance.
Epic  Post #: 7
3/14/2013 22:19:18   
Trifire

I think that the blood lust stacks on top of the lifesteal from super charge. That means that you get like 50% life steal from super charge!!!!! 00
Post #: 8
3/14/2013 22:37:41   
Ranloth
Banned

That's the reason it doesn't, because it'd be too much.
AQ Epic  Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Super charge on blood mages.
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition