Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread CII - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread CII - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 4 of 30«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/13/2013 22:08:36   
Megadragonknight

@Beck
Oh, now i remembered Nutcracker Rolith. But if i am not wrong, Nutcracker Rolith is a soulmas character just like Ruldophtheus.
Post #: 76
3/13/2013 22:10:12   
Jmagician

Hey guys, whats up?

It has been a while but that is because I usually play when I have nothing to do. The releases are just getting too repetitive.

AQW  Post #: 77
3/13/2013 22:11:32   
Beck

@Megaknight
I just figured he'd be in the statue rotation too, since Warlic's Xmas outfit is on there, minus the lamp and cape, and I've also seen actual Warlic walking around in that outfit.

So I don't know. I guess I assumed Nulgath also made Nutcracker Rolith into a character for Rolith, and I was just surprised we've never seen his statue there.

@Lemonus
Don't eat me I'm all exoskeleton!
And all I'm doing is leveling Jack and watching vids of Nulgath/Dage painting.
AQW  Post #: 78
3/13/2013 22:15:25   
Jmagician

I just checked the design notes (which I should do way more often) and saw a 'Sneak Peak!' I hope they do something nice with it.

EDIT: Knowing how predictable this game has become I bet it is either an NPC or a character xD

< Message edited by Jmagician -- 3/13/2013 22:16:07 >
AQW  Post #: 79
3/13/2013 23:04:57   
Lemonus

Aaaand AQ3D crashed. What fun.

Back to OS...

EDIT: Sentry Lord, stop following me... please... I'm not even that much of a "vile fiend".

< Message edited by Lemonus -- 3/14/2013 1:21:22 >
DF AQW  Post #: 80
3/14/2013 0:50:06   
BJEBLE

The forums are super dead, to spark up a conversation, which elements will be stronger, and which will be weaker after CC?
DF  Post #: 81
3/14/2013 0:53:44   
Megadragonknight

@BJEBLE
I doubt any element will be strong or weak after CC mainly because of Elemental Resistance. Example include fire being weak against water and earth but strong against ice. Ice having element advantage against water. The game will be balance as every element have strong and weak points.
Post #: 82
3/14/2013 0:58:40   
BJEBLE

@mega CC and E. Resistance are two different things, and CC has been mentioned more, so for a short while, CC but not Resistance. Anyways, Ice will be easier to beat in PvE because of anti-Ice decks, but Ice will still be very strong with Freeze
DF  Post #: 83
3/14/2013 1:02:57   
Megadragonknight

@BJEBLE
I don't get your point but all i know is that the game will be balance with element opposed to each other. I know that CC and E Resistance are two different things but even with new cards added in our deck, E Resistance will still have an effect in the combat system. Ice will be very easy to beat with Fire character especially HHM and Pyre Witch(master) all because of E Resistance.
Post #: 84
3/14/2013 1:04:14   
Beck

Keep in mind that with CC, Ice characters could also get stronger. For example, no one wants to meet an Ice Beetle with 2 Freezes.

I kind of wish this were like Pokemon, where although different pokemon of the same element could learn the same moves, they had different stats that determined how effective they are at using those moves.
Not sure how you would replicate that in a card-based RPG though.
AQW  Post #: 85
3/14/2013 1:09:26   
Megadragonknight

We cannot assume that CC will have players adding common cards like 5 damage card, Freeze, fireball, shatter, ice wall, mountain strike, heal. Especially for ice otherwise the PvP system will be broken.
Post #: 86
3/14/2013 1:45:09   
Asuka
AQW Designer of All Things

I have decided to train my Storm Knight as much as I can until Friday owo

Start: Level 7
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 87
3/14/2013 1:45:52   
Leprechaun

E. Resistance will bring chaos in 2 ways:
1)The stronger element will have a huge advantage.
2)Before it comes we need all elements, that means chaos element! :D
Post #: 88
3/14/2013 1:46:29   
Victoria3114

Done with AQW3D! Green Gem = death >.<

Gonna continue training pikeman commander, who is just as annoying as Father Hour.

@ Above
I would much rather have wind than chaos.

@ Below
Found 3 in PvE just now, possessed without SG :o search a little more... all have the same rate.

Level 15 Commander!

< Message edited by Victoria3114 -- 3/14/2013 2:00:45 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 89
3/14/2013 1:59:28   
DeathMerchant

Can anyone give me an idea of how long it takes to find Orc Pillager and if there is any one spot more effective than another? I've had no luck in PVE or exploring open spots on the map so far.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 90
3/14/2013 2:13:41   
Megadragonknight

@Leprechuan
Fire is one of them. Ice will stand no chance against fire opponents unless they have cards that can shield 20 instantly every round while using shatter against them to survive the battle. It will be very tough for ice character to win against fire character. But, water will be able to take out fire since it is fire's major nemesis. Also, there won't be any element that will be stronger because each have their own weak point. If it both element like lets say, chaos vs shadow, the Elemental Resistance will not have an effect in this battle because chaos is neither weak or strong against shadow.

@victoria
Good luck getting to 20.
Post #: 91
3/14/2013 2:14:47   
Lemonus

Posts deleted as they are no longer needed and to maintain forum cleanliness...

< Message edited by Lemonus -- 3/14/2013 3:31:12 >
DF AQW  Post #: 92
3/14/2013 2:16:14   
Megadragonknight

@Lemonus
Whats wrong with Dog servant?
@Lemonus
I see. Oh well, Dog servant is one annoying player i met. Don't you think?

~Posts merged.
Mritha

< Message edited by Mritha -- 3/14/2013 9:51:18 >
Post #: 93
3/14/2013 3:30:01   
BJEBLE

@mega whaaaat? Dog servant is nice, but then again the largest amount of time I've spent in a lobby inbetween fights is like 5 minutes so....
DF  Post #: 94
3/14/2013 3:46:04   
Lemonus

Didn't expect this.
But you gotta admit though, she's right... dat armor...

And he's just like... "hmm?"

< Message edited by Lemonus -- 3/14/2013 3:48:14 >
DF AQW  Post #: 95
3/14/2013 3:51:17   
Deathknight17

Lord beck, you keep mentioning a limited RG shop. Where did you hear we would get one? Hehe, I'm really curious, and I still have 55 Sgs in stock, so I'm excited
AQW Epic  Post #: 96
3/14/2013 4:05:40   
megakyle777

I miss anything?

I have read the Sneak Peek on the DN's, and here is my thoughts:

Rolith is not known for wearing a helm.
The helm (or maybe it's just me) looks SLIGHTLY off colour to me.

Thus, I predict artifacts.
DF  Post #: 97
3/14/2013 5:09:19   
Megadragonknight

@BJEBLE
I didn't mean to say he is very mean or bad. I mean that he is just annoying sometimes but he is still a nice guy. I know as i did met and chat with him before. Sorry for the misunderstood. My habit of not explaning clearly again.
Post #: 98
3/14/2013 8:10:00   
Riniti

Mrrf... hi guys. Figured I'd go on the forums for the first time in a while.
Post #: 99
3/14/2013 8:25:08   
Char

Hi Riniti! *waves happily*
Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread CII - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 4 of 30«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition