Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Why i cant buy promo whit pure varium ???

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Why i cant buy promo whit pure varium ???
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/16/2013 5:32:04   
santonik

I have 11100 varium already.

But that need 10000 artix.

Why i cannot use pure varium. I want use my varium to buy promo.

Varium need REAL money.

I want that promo can be buy varium price too. (Not only artix points)

i dont want use 50 dollars only 1 core. because i have 11100 varium.

Epic  Post #: 1
3/16/2013 5:39:33   
ReinVI

all promos will be available in game one year after there release as a promo item currently thats there business model for promos you get the items a year earlier than everyone else for doing it.
sadly it is how there doing it and I doubt this will be changed for at least a year just because they need to see how well it performs.
Epic  Post #: 2
3/16/2013 6:10:28   
Mother1

I believe they made it like this because if they put the promo's in game at the same time of the promotion people would just use their varium to buy the item instead of buying the package. Personally I liked it the old way when you could get an idea in game during the promotion as well as I have the choice of buying varium if you needed it.

Not this new way where it is if you don't cough up 50 bucks for the promo you have to wait a year for it.

But on the note of the topic where is the suggestion at?
Epic  Post #: 3
3/16/2013 6:21:34   
santonik

my broplem is this. I have varium why i cant buy varium that promo.

Yes promo.

My suggestion is this. Varium player can buy promo whit varium, no needing artix point.

I dont talk 1 weapons now. Only promo.

Epic  Post #: 4
3/16/2013 6:23:41   
Ranloth
Banned

No. You paid for Varium but using it again to buy another promo yields no profit. It's not entirely up to ED to include promo in-game or not, it is going under financial discussion since that's what it is. Promos are NOT meant to be in-game, only very few actually were. If you cannot buy a promo, deal with it. They aren't game breaking so you must have them to win, and if they were then nerf would be due. Wait a year for them to be in-game rather than previous system which was promo -> perma rare afterwards.
AQ Epic  Post #: 5
3/16/2013 6:32:20   
Mother1

@ trans

Before omega with the exception of a few promo's every promo before was available in game. People had the choice whether to buy the promo in game or through promotional offer at the same time.
Epic  Post #: 6
3/16/2013 6:33:25   
santonik

This is pure suggestion. IK 10000 artix point is bigger than 10000 varium.

. maybe 15000-20000 varium? Is good? To promo.

Still need to buy artix points (gain varium).
Epic  Post #: 7
3/16/2013 6:41:39   
TRizZzCENTRINO

quote:

@ trans

Before omega with the exception of a few promo's every promo before was available in game. People had the choice whether to buy the promo in game or through promotional offer at the same time.

i guess things have changed, now they use promo items to promote the 10k packages. but i guess it wouldn't hurt to sell the promo item in-game for around 2-3k varium only so credit players can't get their hands on it yet.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
3/16/2013 7:20:26   
Scyze

They think you faked the Varium.

Since Varium has little use, there is a way to still make money. Making it be available in-game will make people still enjoy it but the Staff don't make their money. So, once people use $50 to get that item, the Staff make money.
This is a great way to make a profit. Forcing the players to use $50 to get the item rather than make it available in-game and as a promotional package.

Really, you can wait 12 months to get the item with Credits or Varium. You do not need it right now. All that happens is you grow a bit and you get extra 30% base support.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
3/16/2013 7:48:20   
santonik

If i buy ratix points.That give 10000 varium(Then i have 21100) But i have that already much. I dont need varium so much anything. I have credit i using time to play this and i try saving my varium. That why i asking this too.
I dont see big broplem to use varium to buy promo.
Epic  Post #: 10
3/16/2013 8:03:40   
Ranloth
Banned

You don't because you're a player. Game needs money to survive, ED has limited budget per year or so, therefore the amount they spend and how much they should make must be met otherwise they may as well as cut down on their budget (since too much money is put in, not enough is made). If you don't need the Varium, don't buy it. Promo isn't a must to buy nor will help you to win more often unless it's for one build. Wait a year for it to be in-game which is better than going perma rare completely like before.
AQ Epic  Post #: 11
3/16/2013 8:15:06   
TRizZzCENTRINO

yup, you are not forced to get new promos in-order to compete, i have seen players who could do just as well with past promos like celtic cleaver, azrael's bane, eggzooka, bunnyzooka, stun gun etc.. you only get the 10k package if you run out of varium or you really want the new promo, otherwise you would just have to wait until it is available in-game a year later.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Why i cant buy promo whit pure varium ???
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition