Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=HS= March 21 2013 Design Notes - St Patrick's Day

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> =HS= March 21 2013 Design Notes - St Patrick's Day
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/22/2013 11:46:13   
Balu
Legendary AK!!!

quote:

Randor the Red

St Patrick's Day

This week we re-launched St Patrick's Day in the Park with some new items, so please do check those out!

Last week, though I was away, I found myself keeping in touch with Wonderp Bread and Polistar. I am glad I did as Wonderp (Bread) created a new monster "Zombie Terrornator". After a lot of tweaks to the look, it came out very cool. As the monster was being developed we learn how sound effects are done properly on monsters (I am hoping that what we learned will allow us to make SMASHables to have working sounds as well).

I have also finally found a way to deal with death lag on monsters which needs more refining. Now we have all the monsters designed for the mall, the Super City Mall will come out in phases:
Phase 1 - Mall and monsters; so we can test for issues with monsters.
Phase 2 - Storyline/Quests.
Phase 3 - Monster level balancing; to make that it is possible to raise level cap in the future.

Good news! I`m getting more and more hyped about this future update. Hopefully we will get some really strong monsters to hunt, good rewards and some cool and interesting quests to go alongside with that! Also, this new zombie monster looks sick WG. Good job on that!

< Message edited by Balu -- 3/22/2013 11:47:09 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
3/23/2013 14:22:06   
Twighlight Sky

Well, don't those monsters look friendly?
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
3/24/2013 3:32:37   
plebster

The zombie cat looks totally fricking awesome.

Also, the terrornator should be like really, really strong, like the alligator man. Those are some great mean monsters, so they certainly deserve to be tough lol. A zombie chudling would be EPIC

P.S. the pvp leaderboards are still showing January the 1st's scores :(
AQW  Post #: 3
3/24/2013 12:23:12   
Twighlight Sky

Yeah, it's been doing that for a few months now. Unfortunately, this wonderful game is rather understaffed at the moment.

The zombies look fun, though. Any HS release is a good one in my opinion.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> =HS= March 21 2013 Design Notes - St Patrick's Day
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition