Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

staff and maul based on my bunny borg chompers?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> staff and maul based on my bunny borg chompers?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/23/2013 9:21:32   
TRizZzCENTRINO

just wanna get some feedback on this: http://twitpic.com/cdpes1
and would anyone like to have a staff/maul version of this?
I'm working on the concept art for next weeks' release so i wanna know which kind of style everyone would like, i need ideas, no point of making something that most won't like.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
3/23/2013 9:30:45   
theholyfighter

0_0 my CH would possibly get it if it's released... (with a core on it it'd be 100% sure)
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
3/23/2013 9:34:46   
Ranloth
Banned

T_T My CH has bought new Claws only earlier this week so I'd miss out on this.. Likewise with all of my chars. D: But it could go very well with Eggzookas so I'm interested to see more of this. Or even whole Bunny set since it'll be possible (including the Bot!). XD
AQ Epic  Post #: 3
3/23/2013 9:39:24   
TRizZzCENTRINO

@trans luckily i am working on a whole bunny set, each has some resemblance to the bunny bot
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
3/23/2013 9:42:11   
Ranloth
Banned

If they had Cores, I'd be interested in buying whole Bunny Set with Varium and Credits (mix & match of both). XD Otherwise I can't afford cores but I'm definitely getting the Bot regardless of its effect(s). :3
AQ Epic  Post #: 5
3/23/2013 9:49:01   
TRizZzCENTRINO

i will discuss it with the devs about that. wouldn't hurt to introduce the first easter themed core
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
3/23/2013 9:50:05   
YourFather

Congrats man, they really look awesome!
I'd love to see other class specific weapons in this style. :D
Hope you keep up your great work...

-YourFather
Post #: 7
3/23/2013 9:54:24   
TRizZzCENTRINO

thanks
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
3/23/2013 10:12:35   
King Helios

@Trizzz

Looks great, but can you cover up the covering over the wires near the eyes, or at least make the covering more opaque.
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
3/23/2013 10:40:10   
8x

Those wrist blades look awesome, but in my opinion it would be better if you designed some April fools weapons instead. There are already too many bunny themed weapon in ED...
Epic  Post #: 10
3/23/2013 10:57:29   
SouL Prisoner

^Spoon the only pretty much April fools day weapon that is used. Player just use them for a while, but then initially go back to the cooler looking weapons... Remember its "Omega"?? where looks only matters :)

Hey Trizzy

I would like to see a bunny bike, or a new bunny armor And ofcourse a bunny mutating set
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
3/23/2013 11:05:50   
Lycan.

They look awesome, i'm hoping to see a sword version of this so i can complete my bunny gear.

< Message edited by Lycan. -- 3/23/2013 11:07:23 >
Epic  Post #: 12
3/23/2013 12:47:24   
Scyze

I like most designs made by you. You know how I feel about the auxiliary.

Yes, I'm poor right now. One Weapon and that's all I can get. If only the balance hadn't sucked right at the start, I would've spared a lot (lots) of Credits if I didn't change Class multiple times.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 13
3/23/2013 13:59:46   
ansh0

Make a staff and I will love you for eternity <3

Make it look 10x cooler than this.
Epic  Post #: 14
3/23/2013 17:10:08   
Mecha Mario
Mechanized Plumber

Please post all item suggestions in the official thread, where you can also get feedback.

DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 15
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> staff and maul based on my bunny borg chompers?
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition