Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Bike Races

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Bike Races
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/27/2013 15:30:02   
s0u1ja b0y

there should be bike races with each bike having different stats
Epic  Post #: 1
3/27/2013 16:11:14   
Sir Caden

No way Not Supported is this Mechquest to you?
Epic  Post #: 2
3/27/2013 16:35:12   
TRizZzCENTRINO

this is epicduel not epic bike race.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
3/27/2013 16:48:17   
AQWorldsFarmer

Not saying I support,
but a bike race is a 'duel'.

Dueling doesn't have to be fighting in a sense of doing damage to each other, just...competition.
Post #: 4
3/27/2013 17:07:30   
TRizZzCENTRINO

@above i know but this game isn't called epic bike duel or race is it? they would have to change the whole game mechanic and it would take eons to balance.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
3/27/2013 17:21:25   
AQWorldsFarmer

Is it called EpicFight? No. Epicduel is the name hence a duel of epics, not nessessarily a battle/swordfight. Biek racing is a duel, spelling bees are duels, baseball is a duel, Ect.

And describe what you mean by 'game mechanics"
Post #: 6
3/27/2013 19:36:31   
XapApp

This suggestion makes me think of Yugioh 5Ds. Dueling on bikes.

< Message edited by XapApp -- 3/27/2013 19:41:47 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
3/28/2013 0:18:08   
TRizZzCENTRINO

quote:

Is it called EpicFight? No. Epicduel is the name hence a duel of epics, not nessessarily a battle/swordfight. Biek racing is a duel, spelling bees are duels, baseball is a duel, Ect.

what was the first thing that popped into your mind when you hear epicduel? I'm sure fighting with swords pops into yours and others' mind before you even think about bike racing.

quote:

And describe what you mean by 'game mechanics"

is there going to be blocks, deflections, critical hit in the race? i don't think so well maybe critical hits but they have to revamp the whole system again or make a completely new feature that would take ages in-order for it to get working, not to mention the lag and bugs that it would create, this is just adding more unnecessary problems to the game.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
3/28/2013 0:58:32   
AQWorldsFarmer

To be honest, the name 'Epicduel' makes me think of a card game. Like Elements.
Post #: 9
3/28/2013 2:18:01   
TRizZzCENTRINO

@above good, it proves my point.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
3/28/2013 3:36:54   
AQWorldsFarmer

Whats your point that it proves?

An 'Epic duel' has to involve attacks? Elements was a bad example, yes, it was just one of the one i play a lot.

'Epic duel' also reminds me of Checkers, Midnight Club (Racing Game), and Oversoul (Yes, this is an attack game)

For the record, no, I don't support a racing minigame, I was just stating a fact that Epic Duel doesn't nessassarily mean fighting.
Post #: 11
3/28/2013 3:58:12   
TRizZzCENTRINO

@above that it doesn't sound like a racing game, or people don't think that it is related to bikes or racing when they hear it :P

and did you understand my post about game mechanics? it is not a simple supported or not supported, it takes a lot of work with a lot of problems involved and would never happen even if people likes the idea.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
3/28/2013 7:44:48   
Blitzex/Sr. Zeph
Banned

quote:

Same, stardust accelerator, good times :P

But no, its kinda useless..

< Message edited by Blitzex/Sr. Zeph -- 3/28/2013 7:46:14 >
Epic  Post #: 13
3/28/2013 13:35:27   
AQWorldsFarmer

@ Trizz

Yes, I understand gaming mechanics, but they dont have to deal with the deflections or crits or blocks in a racing minigame, becuase it has nothing to do with the battle engine.

Unless you make a "Bike race" battle engine button,
Post #: 14
3/28/2013 14:05:07   
King Helios

quote:

"Bike race" battle engine

Vespa is SO OP.

Seriously though, just added lag.
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 15
3/28/2013 14:08:03   
Mother1

This would fall under mini games which is already in the FSI. As for the idea itself not supported. This is a game where we are suppose to be beating the crap out of each other not a game were we do racing. Plus the lag this would cause would cause issues as well.
Epic  Post #: 16
3/28/2013 15:29:31   
s0u1ja b0y

this would be for win they do something with arcade again
Epic  Post #: 17
3/28/2013 16:29:48   
Stabilis

Real-time events in Flash would be catastrophic for server stability. I will not support this sorry.
AQ Epic  Post #: 18
3/28/2013 19:18:57   
The Incredible Hulk
Banned

I remember when the devs wanted to make a bike race when charfade came along with the helmet idea.
But they just can't be bothered to make it I guess (Heard it from a live stream).
Epic  Post #: 19
3/29/2013 11:03:31   
  Charfade

It was more or less decided that Mini games like these were considered just Fluff stuff and not a long term main feature of the game. Not to say we wont ever do this... but there are several other features that should be built first that focus and improve the PVP experience.
MQ Epic  Post #: 20
3/29/2013 11:24:22   
Lycan.

^ Yeah like blind battles, that needs to be removed so we can see what bot our opponent is using or maybe even cores.
They should make this game more strategic O.O open your eyes people :P
Epic  Post #: 21
3/29/2013 11:33:53   
Stabilis

If you want to window a mini-game into a separate process fine, please do not touch the lobby or PVP battles with bike races or ping pong or whatever.
AQ Epic  Post #: 22
3/29/2013 15:06:49   
Frost the Phoenix

I would not mind either way but i probably would not play it often, 2d side scrolling racing games never really got any attention from me.
Epic  Post #: 23
3/29/2013 15:08:30   
liy010

quote:

Yes. CLEAR MIND! Accel Synchro! Shooting Star Dragon!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 24
3/29/2013 16:26:19   
EpicIsEpic

NOT SUPPORTED.
1st) If it doesn't give you any credits it is pointless. If it does give u credits THEN STUPID people would ''Cheat'' by using 2 profiles and the one who would have fastest connection and fastest pc would win witch would be STUPID.
There is no tactics involved.
It would be hard to impliment. And there are bigger problems than pointless things that are hard to impliment.
Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Bike Races
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition