Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

we really need core inventory

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> we really need core inventory
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/2/2013 16:22:02   
lampur1

you see i would like it cuz for me i axitently but the core on the wrong armor.
and so you dont have to repay if you test another one and u find out that it is bad
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 1
4/2/2013 17:01:51   
drekon
Retired ED Guest Artist

We do, but it's already been added to the list of Frequently Suggested Ideas. We just have to wait patiently and keep hoping it's added.
Epic  Post #: 2
4/2/2013 18:02:49   
AQWorldsFarmer

I don't like the idea of core inventory,

having to continously buying cores gives varium a lot of value. Being able to save all your creds for cores while buying other items with varium.
Post #: 3
4/2/2013 18:43:30   
DarkSnow1337

This is on the FSI list, but I'm going to say why I don't support the idea, first off, as AQWorldsFarmer said it does add value to varium (slightly), and I could make over 10k in 1 day if I wanted to doing juggarnaut matches.
Epic  Post #: 4
4/3/2013 8:51:02   
odsey

Got a better idea. To keep varium advantage,what if you will unlock the core in the core inventory if you buy the core with varium?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 5
4/3/2013 9:10:55   
Sir Caden

I agree we need alot more there is barely any
Epic  Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> we really need core inventory
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition