Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

deleting my account - but how?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [AE Forum Resources] >> Forum Support and Suggestions >> deleting my account - but how?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/3/2013 15:29:47   
Yox

how can i delete my account in this forum?

how can i delete my account on adventurequest?

< Message edited by Yox -- 4/3/2013 15:41:15 >
Post #: 1
4/3/2013 15:49:56   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

Ninjaty already answered your question, mate

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ninjaty

To delete your account, go to the account manager (http://account.dragonfable.com/). Once logged in, you can delete your account.

EDIT: To delete your account on these forums, PM a Moderator.

< Message edited by Arthur -- 4/3/2013 15:56:16 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 2
4/3/2013 15:52:09   
  Zyrain
The Arcane

On the Forum, Admins don't delete accounts. However, you can PM Seahawk requesting a name change.

To delete your AQ account, Login, click on the character and click "Delete". Note that you cannot delete upgraded accounts though.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
4/3/2013 15:55:26   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

Additionally, you can request a ban even if you can't get your forum account deleted.

Contact Seahawk as Zyrain linked above.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 4
4/4/2013 8:30:17   
Yox

i want not to delete my character on AQ, i want to delete the whole account so i have to create a new one if i want to play it again. i allready did that on DQ and MQ and now i want to do that on AQ.

the account on/in this forum can stay as long as i do not get any e-mail. sorry, but i am done with battleon.

what happens if i am inactive for too long?

< Message edited by Yox -- 4/4/2013 8:36:27 >
Post #: 5
4/4/2013 9:24:38   
  Zyrain
The Arcane

I think you will just have to create a new AQ account, as I don't think you can actually delete/rename your current AQ account.

For BattleOn Forums, you can edit the e-mail notification settings by clicking Profile and scrolling to the bottom. However, the default setting is that you will only receive e-mails from BattleOn Forums when you receive a Private Message from another user.

If you become inactive on BattleOn Forums, nothing will happen. If you become inactive on AQ and you are below level 20, your character (not account) will be deleted.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
4/4/2013 14:04:28   
Sathorn

You can delete your AQ account here: http://www.battleon.com/account.asp
Post #: 7
4/4/2013 20:24:52   
Yox

thanks for your help. this thread can now be closed.
Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [AE Forum Resources] >> Forum Support and Suggestions >> deleting my account - but how?
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition