Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Book Three Conspiracy Theories Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: Book Three Conspiracy Theories Thread
Page 5 of 5<12345
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/1/2018 5:34:58   
Grandpa Oz
How We Roll Winner
Nov14

Here's a theory I made a while ago after the "Three Questions"-quest came out, and it actually involves a conspiracy!

quote:

I think the theory that Akanthus has some ties to Volkenraand has something going for it.
Think about it:
- His actions in Greenguard (scorching magical beings) benefits Volkenraand directly, since they seem to be eager to gather refugees.
- Different to what we thought earlier, his interest in the Fissure only sparked recently, so his original agenda is different
- If his plans where focused on Greenguard, he'd be more concerned about the power struggle inside the Rose and characters like Amadeus, but he isn't, implying that his goals lie elsewhere.

So, headcanon:

> Akanthus grew up in the Land of Dragons with Saellah (unless he stole the original Akanthus' identity or something which I wouldn't even rule out anymore at this point)
> ???
> He moved to the Shapeless Empire, becoming the "Smooth Talker", where he was put on trial after gaining some knowledge
> ???
> He joins the Rose and we know the rest from here (largely)

What if, in the first ???, he went to Volkenraand, became their spy, and then began to work for them against the Empire? He infiltrated the Empire, but was found out and put to trial. Then after that, Volkenraand found out about the Rose (in a way the natural enemy of the Shapeless Empire), and joined them, keeping the eyes of the Empire away from the south and in the meanwhile giving cheap manpower to Volkenraand?
DF AQW  Post #: 101
6/1/2018 19:24:36   
brotherinlaw

^interssting...that would explain why Akanthus, whose personality seems both subservient and treacherous, but with no knack for leadership like Sepulchure had, has assumed such a prominent position within the Rose. It would stand to reason that, rather than creating a faction within the Rose for his own gain, he is actually a lackey for a greater for.

Also, we've been talking about Cysero's left sock for years, but why? Propaganda to hide the real villian in all this. The criminal mastermind who has been behind all this, from the arrival of the hero to Oaklore, to the death of Mechquest, to the fall of The'Galin. Even Chairman Platinum is just a pawn,a cover for the true founder of Ebilcorp, the originator of the Shadowscythe, and the one who corrupted the Queen of Monsters. The real monster, the one controlling every aspect of AE, from the Developers to the Forum commentors. Cysero's RIGHT sock!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 102
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 4 [5]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: Book Three Conspiracy Theories Thread
Page 5 of 5<12345
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition