Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Problem with Artix Entertainment account

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [AE Forum Resources] >> Forum Support and Suggestions >> Problem with Artix Entertainment account
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/6/2013 21:51:24   
SSStephanie

First of all, I want to introduce myself, I'm Sofia and I'm new here so hello everyone. I'm argentinean so sorry if my English is not very good.
Ok, the problem I have is that I can't relate my dragonfable account to my Artix Entertainment account. Even though I click in the link account it says Game Account Already Linked to Master Account. And also says Maybe you linked your game account to an older master account you created?
Click here to recover a lost master account. the problem is that I don't have another master account. what can I do?
From already thank you very much
Post #: 1
4/6/2013 22:07:10   
Seahawk

Welcome to the AE forums Sofia; sorry to hear about your problem!

Unfortunately, we here on the forums don't have the ability to resolve your Master Account issue; most of our Forum Staff only have the ability to help you with forum accounts or issues you encounter here on the forums. However, there is a Help Page with contact links that can get you to the people who CAN help you with this issue... it is located here: http://portal.battleon.com/contact.asp

Specifially, I would suggest following the link to " Account Issues" on that page; from what you're describing that should be where you want to go for help you with your account linking issue.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
4/6/2013 22:08:09   
  Grixus Faldor

Hi SSStephanie, this subforum is for help relating to the forum as a whole and not the games. However, to answer your query, your best bet would be to contact Artix Entertainment Customer Support by following the instructions on their contact webpage over at the portal: http://portal.battleon.com/contact.asp

Hope this helps! :)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
4/6/2013 22:26:32   
SSStephanie

Oh I'm really sorry, and thanks for your help. Hope I could fix this.
Post #: 4
4/7/2013 5:08:45   
Bu Kek Siansu

I'd suggest you to follow the instruction on the Account Verification page if you're having an issue with linking a game account to your Artix master account.

< Message edited by Bu Kek Siansu -- 4/7/2013 5:35:39 >
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [AE Forum Resources] >> Forum Support and Suggestions >> Problem with Artix Entertainment account
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition