Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 112 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 112 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 3 of 30«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/8/2013 6:34:02   
AQSewy

Morning Daichi. Really hope you have some X-Boosts :P
AQ  Post #: 51
4/8/2013 9:26:38   
megakyle777

So, I just noticed I keep altering my goals in OS. Now my latest Goal is to get my level 16 Vergil to level 20 (Although his deck is REALLY bad save corupption.)
DF  Post #: 52
4/8/2013 10:06:14   
Megadragonknight

I am afraid I will spend less time on OS for at least 4 days. But good thing is that on Friday I don't have to go to school unless I am involved in project or competition. So, I can still spend full 3 days on OS and the forum. Seriously, its like everything have change and I honestly got too scared and shy about it. Okay, not going to talk about school anymore as I hated it to the core. So, BR is really going to come very soon and my sketchbook will probably arrive this week. Looking forward to it and getting Felinx of Light!
Post #: 53
4/8/2013 13:25:07   
Beck

So Megakyle said that if we post comments in the Artix.com Design Notes, the Team would have a better chance of reading them. Well I did just that.

If anyone else has something to tell the Devs, post there! Remember to be polite and use decent grammar; we want Oversoul to have a reputation for having mature players.

@Above
You can do it, Megaknight! Study hard and then when Friday comes, enjoy the amazing Oversoul release :)
AQW  Post #: 54
4/8/2013 13:53:49   
Leprechaun

*Comes in all tired*
Teachers ARE evil overlords that WILL destroy The Earth >o>

Friday is OS release? Excited! :D

< Message edited by Leprechaun -- 4/8/2013 13:54:10 >

Post #: 55
4/8/2013 14:43:55   
Vagaran

The release "can" be pushed again if anything goes wrong...though I doubt it will get delayed.

Hopefully CC will be released in not so many weeks from now.

< Message edited by vagaran123 -- 4/8/2013 15:01:50 >
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 56
4/8/2013 15:05:43   
Beck

'Tis all speculation. Hopefully the new game engine will be in a working state this week, and we get a release. Until then, I'm drawing and PvPing.

Only there's no takers so just drawing it is!
AQW  Post #: 57
4/8/2013 15:15:14   
Vagaran

Yeah, PvP is pretty dead :/ Though I hope major gameplay features like CC, E.Resistance, new battle engine, stats and artifacts will make more people PvP!

Until then, I'm making time pass by with LoL.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 58
4/8/2013 15:17:09   
Hakunin

Another thing went (officially) rare today: Sprout/Pumpkinlord, Bavaria, Cupidtheus
AQ  Post #: 59
4/8/2013 15:23:17   
Vagaran

Bavaria went rare ages ago, Sprout/Pumpkinlord are seasonal so they'll return.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 60
4/8/2013 15:31:48   
bei4

Hey guys i am back i was not online for a while because school but now i can talk with you. I am So exited for the release 2 weeks without updating is a long time but you can train your chars so thats fine my darkon is lvl 6 an burn mage almost lvl 13 without xp boost

< Message edited by bei4 -- 4/8/2013 15:34:17 >

AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 61
4/8/2013 15:42:09   
Hakunin

@vagaran123
Bavaria only got signed as rare today on the official wiki. Sprout/Pumpkinlord also got the title today, no other note on them.

Things might be "common knowledge", but I don't trust that if I don't have to.

@bei4
MY Darkon is lvl 17, w/o exp boost.
AQ  Post #: 62
4/8/2013 15:43:38   
Vagaran

@Hakunin
Well the wiki isn't always relieable (I believe Asuka said this a while ago), Bav went rare November last year I think. Why PL/Sprout wasn't removed earlier is a good question.

< Message edited by vagaran123 -- 4/8/2013 15:50:37 >
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 63
4/8/2013 16:46:43   
The Jop

@Hak
Actually, Bavaria was marked as rare on March 31st, and Pumpinlord/Sprout were marked as rare on April 6th, so neither were done today.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 64
4/8/2013 17:00:33   
daichi

guess whats out?

this pic is not mine. I got mine after I found out.

http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b569/kingdaichi/what_zps70117597.png

cards are as follows-two heals
-one might
-three one hits
-three two hits
-three five hits
-one piercing one hit
-one shield

felynx is an apprentice. his five hit combo is that he shoots a flashlight beam out of his mouth.

thats what it looks like

@below nope, none.

EDIT: well I actually dont mind that it's weak. if it was to strong then people would complain about P2P. but some evo's would be cool.

EDIT: it's like a talk within a talk...

< Message edited by daichi -- 4/8/2013 18:28:04 >
DF AQW  Post #: 65
4/8/2013 17:59:11   
Axel459
The Void Calls

My Sketchbook still hasn't even come in yet >_<

@Above Let me guess it also doesn't have any evos

Edit: *Sigh* Nulgath why would you do this, I really had high hopes for Felinx I hope he gets evos in the near future

Edit2: He's actually pretty strong for a apprentice character so I guess it's fine

P.S I think it's kind of weird talking to each other through edits

< Message edited by Axel459 -- 4/8/2013 18:26:27 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 66
4/8/2013 19:09:07   
aliesterus

Just figured I would drop by and let you guys know that I haven't quit OS or the forums. I am, however, probably going to move back into AQW until CC is released.

Also I was banned from my computer for a month but that's another issue for another time. I'll be here still though, and someone PLEASE give me an update on the poison drake.

Must... *twitches* Have... *twitches* All... *twitches* Dragons... *twitches*

*A beam of light falls from the sky and explodes in a cloud of shadows, revealing a great Overdragon roaring to the skies*
-Red vs Blue Season 12 Has Started
-RWBY will be Premiering on July 4-6, 2014
AQW  Post #: 67
4/8/2013 19:11:34   
Shards Superior

Pikeman... sort of bad. Perhaps it's because it's a veteran character, but it can't hold against any character with Counter and Reflex. It's just not designed well.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 68
4/8/2013 19:17:51   
Beck

The Felinx is an Apprentice? Ok, that MUST mean it's getting evolutions, right? Because that's just disappointing.
AQW  Post #: 69
4/8/2013 19:19:16   
The Jop

@Shards
Yes, I'm glad I got so many of my characters to level 10 of their highest evolutions before the enemy A.I. was updated. Now I have to fight rats to train all the not very powerful low level characters.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 70
4/8/2013 19:24:03   
aliesterus

@TheJop: Except that Ice and Fire still have the upper advantage. And Shadow if you get Poison from the start. Honestly with the more aggressive AI's the only element I worry that'll have a hard time leveling up would be Nuetral if it doesn't have Iron Hide, and to a much lesser degree, Light.
AQW  Post #: 71
4/8/2013 19:25:07   
Axel459
The Void Calls

Makes me wonder what Felinx's evos will look like, will it be like LWolf where he just gains armor or something completely different

@Below If you're using Felinx I think it's not hard to figure why you're getting pvp requests

< Message edited by Axel459 -- 4/8/2013 19:27:56 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 72
4/8/2013 19:26:07   
daichi

@beck probably, or I hope so at least.

btw anyone else getting nigh non stop duel requests in the lobby?
DF AQW  Post #: 73
4/8/2013 19:26:13   
aliesterus

Wait, they FINALLY got rid of Sprout and Pumkinlord? It's about time!!!
As for Cupidtheus, I really don't know why he stayed around as long as he did, but at least it wasn't another Sprout/Pumkinlord issue.

EDIT: Not saying this cause I want more rares, but seasonal is seasonal. Also they were getting in the way of spawn farming... And it got annoying.

< Message edited by aliesterus -- 4/8/2013 20:21:00 >
AQW  Post #: 74
4/8/2013 21:55:40   
Fallen Crest

I'm sick of never finding a PvP match nowadays...

Oh and some of Felinx's animations are seriously copies of Lightning wolf... And it's mouth is HUGE.

< Message edited by Fallen Crest -- 4/8/2013 21:58:08 >
AQW  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 112 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 3 of 30«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition