Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= April 9, 2013 - Arborgeddon on the Horizon

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= April 9, 2013 - Arborgeddon on the Horizon
Page 2 of 6«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/10/2013 9:10:07   
Lord Noonien Soong

I like the sound of war!

~Salutations, AE
DF  Post #: 26
4/10/2013 14:17:50   
frogbones
Banned

So two weeks of nothing but the rendering of an armor.

Wish I could have that kind of expectation for my job performance.

AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 27
4/10/2013 14:22:25   
Rayman
Banned

quote:

Did you see people going to Tech Mage in Platinum war for 3 turn kills?

That's actually my fault, Shouldn't have done that.
AQW Epic  Post #: 28
4/10/2013 17:27:31   
Lycus
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Would just like to go into a bit more detail on a few points here, since people are obviously not quite understanding the changes over the past few weeks. Every release done cannot always be focused towards the front end things, graphics, missions among other things. Sometimes time has to be used on the back-end things to make sure that future front-end projects all go fine. Some of the back-end things also majorly benefit you guys in multiple ways, whether you understand that or not.

Now for the past five months there have been continual complaints about the in-game reporting system, how people got auto-muted and how the system was pretty bad. If you wanted real action taken, you would have to take a screenshot, upload it, find The Lawman on the forums and send a PM explaining it all - the process was very tiring, both for us to deal with and you to report it. So we felt it was about time we sorted all of that out and renovated the whole in-game system. Though it may not sound like a big change and you think we have not done anything because you do not see any/much change - that is a good thing, since it means everything is working how it should!

The new changes means that all reports are no longer dealt with automatically by the server, resulting in multiple mistakes. Nor will any SS'ing to report via forums be needed, because now, all reports will be dealt with by the Moderation team. This means that every single report sent in will be dealt with in a consistent manner and will be dealt with in a way that the player in question actually deserves. Though you guys see no difference on the front-side, some huge changes have been made on our end and it makes things much easier for both us and you. It will also contribute towards making EpicDuel a much safer game.

So if you were taking all the bad language and rule-breaking previously, because the process was tireless, now all you have to do is click a few times and type a little! This was a major change, giving a system that has been around for such a long time a much needed overhaul. Though it may not effect you now, in terms of, you do not get your items, or fancy graphics, in the long run, it will help a lot for the safety of the game and for your enjoyment. This is why the last few weeks have been so busy, and now the Development team have time to focus on content a bit more, as shown in these Design Notes - though you have to realise, as with normal releases, back-end releases still require touching up, even after initial release, hence why Titan and Rabble are still so busy with everything! Just be patient and realise, even if there is nothing you can see or do that is new, does not mean that there are not major improvements being implemented in the game!
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 29
4/10/2013 21:25:48   
hijinks

Interesting, I'm going to try to grab more credits for this!
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
4/11/2013 3:22:08   
Blitzex/Sr. Zeph
Banned

quote:

A new war is brewing in the Biological Preserve

Finally, about time if you ask me
Epic  Post #: 31
4/11/2013 5:00:19   
kaiseryeux21

the key is to have "Patience". I still have the confidence that the dev's will put everything in place in the proper time. I just hope it will be soon enough because not all players can handle things in a more mature way. same as i said on the epic egg hunt, these new events could be the start of many exciting things to come. Let's stick to it and give the dev's our loyalty and support.
DF Epic  Post #: 32
4/11/2013 6:42:19   
Leprechaun

I love Biological Preserve :D
And will that cutie be a bot? I sure hope not promo :D
Gotta stack up credits >o>
Post #: 33
4/11/2013 9:01:02   
skeletondude

The part I love about wars are the credits, cheevos and the pure hardcore gaming needed.
AQW Epic  Post #: 34
4/12/2013 13:58:50   
JariTheMighty

So is there going to be anything this week?
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 35
4/12/2013 14:12:04   
Ranloth
Banned

Most likely bug fixes. Nothing indicates any balance changes either. >.>
AQ Epic  Post #: 36
4/12/2013 14:16:53   
ansh0

If they don't fix balance this week, well everyone is going to be pissed off BIG TIME.
Epic  Post #: 37
4/12/2013 18:02:58   
Ranloth
Banned

I take it there's no release.. Not even bug fixes.
AQ Epic  Post #: 38
4/12/2013 18:19:30   
  RabbleFroth

We did a bugfix/report system patch earlier this week in lieu of a full patch today due to some real-life stuff.

We're spending the extra time this gives us to add polish to what we're planning for the next few updates.
Post #: 39
4/12/2013 18:51:36   
Midnightsoul

^so there will be a balance update today? :D
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 40
4/13/2013 0:48:27   
ansh0

Wow, no update... strange how other balance issues were fixed in a week but staff is not showing any signs of fixing focus.

Epic  Post #: 41
4/13/2013 2:10:56   
kaiseryeux21

classic ED style. Not getting anything this weekend. Is it really hard to provide some extra rewards for winning PVP?? i mean, how hard it is to add an extra "miscellaneous item" that can be sold for a mere 100 credits. "Great things comes in small packages" as the saying goes. But i guess the dev's are sticking to the very core of this game, "Be patient, wait for a little longer, we plan beter things for youl:"
DF Epic  Post #: 42
4/13/2013 3:13:50   
TRizZzCENTRINO

Arborgeddon spoiler(well not so much): http://twitpic.com/ciyyaa
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 43
4/13/2013 3:36:42   
theholyfighter

A few robots I see...
AQW Epic  Post #: 44
4/13/2013 4:02:01   
TRizZzCENTRINO

lets shine some light on this http://twitpic.com/cizbk6

< Message edited by TRizZzCENTRINO -- 4/13/2013 4:03:08 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 45
4/13/2013 4:06:47   
Blitzex/Sr. Zeph
Banned

Dmn trizz, youre getting better at designing each day..

< Message edited by Blitzex/Sr. Zeph -- 4/13/2013 4:07:10 >
Epic  Post #: 46
4/13/2013 4:09:33   
TRizZzCENTRINO

hee hee :D still unsure if my botanical abomination is gonna get in-game, but lets hope it does :) i wanted a lethal looking bot a long time ago.

< Message edited by TRizZzCENTRINO -- 4/13/2013 4:17:08 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 47
4/13/2013 4:27:07   
SouL Prisoner

^ You can't be more lucky for being so talented(gifted) at your age ... Arghh I am so jealous

< Message edited by SOuL Prisnor -- 4/13/2013 4:30:04 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 48
4/13/2013 15:15:24   
Dual Thrusters

Now that abomination is a must have O_O
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 49
4/13/2013 15:28:34   
Drangonslayer

Wow the gun looks amazing Trizz!
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= April 9, 2013 - Arborgeddon on the Horizon
Page 2 of 6«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition