Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: What do you guys think about Omega?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: What do you guys think about Omega?
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/15/2013 7:49:58   
Darkwing

I like that cores are like new skills( since I don't see new classes anytime soon), the balance is ok( maybe 1-2 build that need nerf). luck the only thing I don't like in omega, very often luck in battles.
Post #: 51
4/17/2013 21:49:25   
Mondez

I put up my overall score for EpicDuel in this vid and opinions based on what Omega has now: EpicDuel review
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 52
4/18/2013 0:35:46   
ScarletReaper

I don't think omega is terrible, but am certainly sick of 5 focus builds running the show. It's nice that they work, but come on. Give us some variety! I do love how things can be credit only now. Hated it at first, but now that I don't need varium for things it's pretty nice. Keep trying devs. I know you can fix the little problems if you put your minds to it.

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 53
4/18/2013 10:25:06   
I Underlord I

People always seem to conveniently forget the factor of Varium.

Even now it is leaps and bounds superior to credits in playstyle and direct effect, but it was a corrupting problem that couldn't even be fought in Delta.

"Memories and thoughts age, just as people do. But certain thoughts can never age, and certain memories can never fade."
~ Haruki Murakami, The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle

AQ  Post #: 54
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: What do you guys think about Omega?
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition