Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

what was the first build you tried to make?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> what was the first build you tried to make?
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/14/2013 5:41:48   
Elloisoul

When i was new in beta i remember trying to have my build character be able to use Bunker buster art strike and surgical strike

what about yours?
Post #: 1
4/14/2013 6:05:05   
theholyfighter

In Beta, as a noob, I spread out the skill points, which resulted in chaos... Eventually, figured out to use a caster.

Overload
-*stun*
Plasma Bolt
-*win*
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
4/14/2013 6:18:16   
YourFather

Back in Gamma, I didnt really know which skills were good and wich werent. So I used all of my skills (I was a Tech Mage) and had a maxed out Plasma Rain. (I will admit that I didnt really win much ;p)
Post #: 3
4/14/2013 6:45:12   
Raiii

I was a late bloomer in terms of skills lol. My first character was a bounty hunter since it was the coolest-looking type. Whenever I PvPed, the only thing I noticed which won the game was HP and Energy. So UNTIL level 20, all I had were Basic Claws, 100 HP and 100 EP with every skill point spread out.

It worked until the lvl 20's where everyone began to know what to actually use. During that time, I STILL had no clue what build to make, so I kept retraining and retraining until I had no credits left.

Because of that, I stopped using Hyoue and made a Mercenary (since I noticed that was the awesome-est non-varium class, Beta was the time when varium was REALLY powerful)

Everything else was history since I turned Toraiso into a Support Merc, the best Merc build for non-variums :)

~Rai

AQW Epic  Post #: 4
4/14/2013 6:53:22   
midnight assassin

Scatter build then defensive bh.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
4/14/2013 7:09:37   
goldslayer1

i started out as a merc in beta.

i believe i had a support build.
although merc was only until lvl 25 (perhaps 26)
had gone away for a while playing aqw.
then i switched to BH(didn't last very long at the time), then tech mage.
back then i was a 2 vs 2 player. (i even had more team wins than solo wins)

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 4/14/2013 7:10:27 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
4/14/2013 9:25:32   
Sipping Cider

I didnt know what technology did but it sounded really cool so I just poured stats into technology and ability points into technician and malfunction.

Once I got to level 27 with about a 30% win percentage I had finally gotten a hang of it and started a new merc character.
Epic  Post #: 7
4/14/2013 9:46:37   
goldslayer1

when i went BH for the first time i tried a focus build.
didn't like BH at the time though so i went mage.

i end up using a 4 focus tech mage for 2 vs 2 which gave me good results (80% for team mode)
AQW Epic  Post #: 8
4/14/2013 9:49:58   
romanu

back in beta, on my first build I wasted all the points in HP and energy. Din't know why I take so high damage and my enemys take close to none
Post #: 9
4/14/2013 11:05:24   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

Well this is embarrassing. I had like 65 health, 80+ energy, Max Artillery Strike and about level 6 Surgical Strike. It was not pretty and it somehow actually managed to win sometimes even though most people told me I would lose every battle.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
4/14/2013 11:08:59   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

I did have some pictures at some point, when I started the game. I think it was a 2-3 focus with emphasis on Supp, worked quite well back then.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
4/14/2013 11:12:56   
King Helios

Max Supercharge and Bludgeon. I was like 11, and I just showed off the Supercharge damage to my friends. xD
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
4/14/2013 12:26:28   
Midnightsoul

I spammed dex because I thought it'd be funny to irritate people with blocks, but my skill tree was scattered. Soon, I used a smokescreen build, then defensive BH.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 13
4/14/2013 13:54:27   
8x

As a level 10 merc back in beta I had all my points on bunker buster and double strike, all my stats were on strength and health. At Level 22 I realized how much fun supports builds were and I started using max artillery with hybrid armor.

< Message edited by 8x -- 4/14/2013 13:55:03 >
Epic  Post #: 14
4/14/2013 14:11:31   
Clutch

Well I was a BH back in beta which meant it was all up to the old smoke strike strike massacre tactic for me :).
AQ Epic  Post #: 15
4/14/2013 14:57:16   
Drianx

Back in early Beta I started as a tech mage, and went 2v2 with tech abuse and max Multi - I kept bringing some serious pain with it, and had a good win rate.

Then later I bought the eyed staff from biological, which boosted support, and I figured out how to do a support build. Didn't copy anyone, just saw someone using Malfunction, and I started using it too.
AQW Epic  Post #: 16
4/14/2013 16:20:56   
xGreen Warriorx

Im the kind of person who actually reads the "How to play" stuff whenever I start a new game, so I had some idea what I was doing when I started playing. I was a merc, and I used bunker buster with lots of HP. It took me a while to figure out that requirement and improve are completely different though, so I had lots of dex i didnt need. I still managed to keep a positive win record though surprisingly.
AQW Epic  Post #: 17
4/14/2013 16:51:04   
LatinLover/Martini

I wanted to be like the cool kids in beta and loop the living bazooka out of my build. 140hp looper build ftw :)
AQW Epic  Post #: 18
4/14/2013 18:21:24   
DanniiBoiixD

My first build was in the middle of beta when I joined. It was a scatter build with max multi shot and high(ish) venom strike. I had more dex than any other stat and 100+ health/energy (I didn't know anything about stats at all). Then I hit level 25 and made a build with max smoke max stun and the rest on bloodlust. I started learning about stats and then I hit lvl 31 and bought varium. I first bought strength influencing weapons, which were The Beast Reborn, Boomstick, Flight Suit, and Warlord Cannon, and I made a glass cannon build with over 100 str. Shadow Arts had just made an appearance and everyone was rockin' bh's with str builds, and I made a max smoke and SA with 1 massacre. It ruled! I then bought weaps influencing support and dex, which were Frostbane, Overlord Blaster, and Croczooka. I made a 4 focus support abuse build that rocked almost everyone. Then I started using 5 focus, and it's now my favorite build.

I've omitted some profanity from your post. Please keep all posts civil and constructive; any profanity, even if self-censored, is against forum rules. For more information please read the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules > Posting Behavior. ~eVentus

< Message edited by Eventus -- 4/14/2013 18:59:06 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 19
4/14/2013 22:20:08   
Dual Thrusters

A level 35 challenged me and killed me with Multi Shot.

I thought it was the coolest skill in the game and made one too :D
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 20
4/14/2013 22:58:18   
kittycat

I don't know - However, my first build as a BM was a Plasma Cannon build.
AQ MQ  Post #: 21
4/16/2013 9:46:44   
estehmanisdinginnn

2 - 16 Bunker merc
16 - 28 Strength Maul Berk
28s Tank merc
30s Strength CH
31 - Dexterity build, Focus build
32 Tank and Focus build on jugg
33 changed class vigorously (Caster TM, Massarce BH, Focus BM, Str merc then back to BH)
33 - now Focus build, Support Focus.
Epic  Post #: 22
4/16/2013 10:02:10   
Trae

i was a Tech Mage doing the founder phase my first build was max malf lvl2 heal lvl 6 reroute and 7 supercharge
Epic  Post #: 23
4/16/2013 10:13:55   
Blitzex/Sr. Zeph
Banned

Started in delta as a BH.
I have always been good in strategy games so i started off pretty well, however my skill tree was poor.
I went for the poison build with smoke and BL.
Stats were pretty good, mostly spended in dex/tech since those made me survive longer with an average health.
Lowest suppot as possible
Epic  Post #: 24
4/16/2013 10:18:46   
RageSoul

The first builds i got a hang of was Bunker Merc and Smoke-Massacre BH . I was getting decent ratios ( but slightly higher to my Merc ) , so yeah , the good old days are worth missing , huh ?
AQW Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> what was the first build you tried to make?
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition