Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: what was the first build you tried to make?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: what was the first build you tried to make?
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/16/2013 18:16:57   
Hard boy

i used to try copying xendran's lvl 30 healloop build on my lvl 26 non varium merc, didnt win a single battle xD
Epic  Post #: 26
4/16/2013 19:29:27   
ReconnaisX

On my TM in Beta, it was your typical scattered build, though I remember having Level 3 Super Charge (so much damage XD).
My BH was more of a joke. Even though I created it after my TM in Gamma, at one point I had 125 health at Level 19. I liked having much more health than my opponents, even though most of that and then some more would go away when my opponent attacked, since I had terrible Defense and Resistance. (I didn't know about high health builds at that point, though, but even if I knew, it would be hard to use on a Level 19 BH in Gamma, and even harder on a Level 19 BH in Omega.)
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 27
4/16/2013 19:47:23   
NDB

I started in Beta with 2v2 on a BH and got Multi-Shot right away while managing pretty reasonable Dex. The build was pretty decent and I got decent weapons too, but by the time a hit the 20s I decided to get Max heal (I had pretty low support) as my secondary skill instead of Bloodlust. I realized how ridiculous it was around level 28 and luckily bought my Royal Cleavers and Predator armor at 30 and changed to 5 Focus+Max Smoke. Started doing 1v1 as soon as I saw I had 1 more loss in 2v2 then wins and here I am today... 40,000 1v1 wins with a slightly messed up 2v2 record which I patched up during the Infernal War

< Message edited by NDB -- 4/16/2013 19:48:53 >
Epic  Post #: 28
4/16/2013 20:56:14   
ScarletReaper

My first build was tech support merc with max bunker and artillery strike back in beta.

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 29
4/16/2013 21:11:30   
hijinks

Here is the order the builds I used go:
Scattered build (wanted to try out all skills) => Failed Multishot + Reflex Build => Strength Build (I hated the build, so I changed to....) => Focus build (Support based)
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
4/17/2013 12:13:43   
Thesoulweaver

I started off as a merc, and at level 16 (This was waaay back when TLM didn't exist) and created a superb defensive build that made me win a lot in 2vs2. I then forgot all about ED and started playing AQW. I returned in Omega as a TM and now am a BM.
MQ AQW  Post #: 31
4/17/2013 13:09:54   
white out727

Dex bounty max multi :p running dex tech mage right now lol i normally run max heal 5 focus. But sence everyone switch to focus i have been trying to mix it up

*MUNCH* exceeds 50 KB file size allowed. See the
Universal Forum Rules on Signature Guidelines.
http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=17051283
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 32
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: what was the first build you tried to make?
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition