Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Life (Dis)Accomplishments Thread #33

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> RE: Life (Dis)Accomplishments Thread #33
Page 24 of 29«<2223242526>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/13/2014 0:50:03   
Hadal Serpent

DIS: Ugh, I'm still having a hard time trying to get a hold of a psychiatrist. My emotions have been going out-of-whack the past few years and I'm getting sick of it.
DF  Post #: 576
9/16/2014 17:28:27   
  Battle Elf
has ten 1v1 wins

ACC: New job! Wooh!
AQW Epic  Post #: 577
9/16/2014 18:07:54   
hidan_orochimaru

???:That guy at school is really searching for troubles with me,I have been ignoring him for 3 years,3 WHOLE YEARS!And he still can't understand that I pray everytime that he DOES something really bad to me (bad insults,try to lure me into fighting him,etc...) so I can find an excuse to give him THE PUNCH HE ALWAYS DESERVED,no,MULTIPLE PUNCHES!

I really want to see the look on everyone's face when I punch him,they always see me as the silent,humble guy of the class,but they never get to know about my proud,wrathful personnality.
DF AQW  Post #: 578
9/20/2014 15:00:24   
Onyx Darkmatter

ACC: Got a brand new computer, it should do me well in the next 4-5 years.
DIS: I took the computer exam online, and I didn't do well. I'm screwed. ;-;
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 579
9/26/2014 18:00:53   
Dragonman

DIS: Exactly 52 weeks ago today I was stood up for the only date I have ever been on. Depressing thought. Even more so that I suddenly realized it somehow.

Lighter note: Scholarship applications, while hard, should be worthwhile.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 580
9/27/2014 13:01:16   
Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

ACC: Moved house, overlooks the seafront on Dover, much much happier here.
ACC: Pre ordered the Oculus Rift DK2, bought an Inno3D GTX 970, and an Xbox one (PS4 was out of stock at Tesco)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 581
9/27/2014 14:04:37   
Lord Noonien Soong

ACC: Move from Colorado to North Dakota went with ease, only a few minor bumps

DIS: Left behind a girl that I was just becoming friends with...words can't put how much I miss her

???: been finding lots of good music lately, just need some new earbuds
DF  Post #: 582
9/27/2014 17:52:44   
Densoro

ACC: Learning things about hair-care from a friend and the results look beautiful. I would show it off because I love showing off my hair but I guess there's rules against that now, so just take my word for it when I say I look great =P
AQ DF  Post #: 583
9/28/2014 4:23:32   
weatherseed
Ribarg!
Contest Winner

ACC: Have a new job sitting behind a desk. Don't have to carry a pistol.
DIS: Still do.
ACC: Enjoying the work and free time.
DIS: House is still empty.
ACC: For another month.
DIS: Will probably not be on often again when that happens.
AQ  Post #: 584
9/28/2014 11:45:21   
Chaosweaver Amon
Friendly!

???: For the past two weeks, and for this coming week, I've been helping my mother move.
DIS: It's incredibly exhausting and stressful; she refuses to hire any sort of additional help, so basically I'm the only person moving her stuff.
ACC: At least I know that I'm doing some good in the world.
DF  Post #: 585
10/2/2014 19:58:49   
SonicTbear

ACC: Won one free month on Hulu Plus from that Monopoly at McDonald's game...
DIS: My Wii isn't letting me in...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 586
10/4/2014 1:44:03   
301st Legion

ACC: Hardwell's tour, "Go Hardwell Or Go Home" was absolutely incredible. The music brings you to a different world. Hardwell is definitely an outstanding artist, comparable to Calvin Harris, Alesso, Swedish House Mafia, Zedd, and Armin van Buuren. (Not really a fan of both Avicii and Tiesto, but I like Avicii's single, "You Make Me" and Tiesto's single, "Red Lights")

ACC: Neverland, a music festival hosted in our country, featuring multiple international DJs, was also a big hit. Afrojack's performances were pretty neat, especially "The Spark" and "Ten Feet Tall", but as for the other DJs, I would say that they were on an average level (not very incredible, but not also disappointing)

Still hoping that Alesso would come back (since I missed out on him) and that Calvin Harris would bother to drop by our country. I missed Swedish House Mafia's last tour, which has already been roughly two years from now, and I still couldn't get over such a big loss. Also missed out on Zedd (2013), Avicii (2013), and Armin van Buuren (May 2014), but these are not comparable to missing out on Calvin Harris, Alesso, and Swedish House Mafia.

< Message edited by 301st Legion -- 10/5/2014 2:50:00 >
Post #: 587
10/8/2014 10:14:26   
netosmar

Dis: not quite back yet.
Acc: but I got a super new gen cellphone thing with wi-fi!
Dis: wow, this place is kinda dead. Not super dead, but a lot deader than when I left. :(
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 588
10/12/2014 20:23:16   
Dragonman

DIS: I'm so busy all the time. I just want to relax.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 589
10/12/2014 20:46:22   
Seth Hydra
How We Roll Winner
Nov14

DIS: Vacations over...
DIS: Back to college. I've been procrastinating (A lot...) and with the fact that I actually had a sabbatical from books or anything that even closely resembles University work due to my vacation, Im in a tight spot......
DIS: 720 pages of assignments to complete in a week....
ACC: Challenge accepted!!
ACC: Got back to watching Agents of Shield, Arrow, BigBangTheory and Castle... how am I supposed to do stuff, when I can't stop watching TV shows???
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 590
10/12/2014 21:36:39   
Banpreiomaster

ACC: My latest game's system has been completed!
ACC: Now working on the graphics!
ACC: The testers like my game!
ACC: Feel motivated to work harder!
ACC: If everything goes well, I'll pass my thesis exam, release my latest game in Play Store, and graduate July next year as Master of IT!

@Lord Noonien Soong (below):
I'll rethink to make it in English, because for now I need to finish that game in my native language. Wish me luck!

< Message edited by Banpreiomaster -- 10/12/2014 23:52:25 >
Post #: 591
10/12/2014 22:52:45   
Lord Noonien Soong

@Banpreio: make sure to tell us the game when it comes out :D

DIS: School has been draining my energy lately, and I've been having so many worries that I feel my head's gonna burst!

ACC: on the bright side, four day weekend coming up!

ACC: Got the new Magic: the Gathering 2015 core set!

DIS: Too bad my other cards are in storage

DF  Post #: 592
10/13/2014 11:57:18   
Travis Touchdown
Reality Touchdown!

ACC: Finally took the step of deleting my Twitter. The more I thought about it the more I realized that it was causing more frustration than it was worth.
ACC: Think this will be the first step towards getting my house in order, figuratively speaking. Been a lot of things that I've tolerated for a while that I really shouldn't. Clearly waiting them out isn't accomplishing anything, so it's time to actually do something about it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 593
10/17/2014 2:37:37   
Sir Nicholas

ACC: The revising of my book is now about 75% complete. I've added a great deal more exposition, given far more dialogue, and corrected as many grammar and spelling mistakes as I can find. Character designs are also going well. I imagine the books I intend to write in the future (as part of the world I intend to create) - are going to have quite a colorful cast.

ACC: Got food stamps. It's been necessary, seeing as how nowhere is hiring and nobody wants me.

DIS: Nowhere is hiring and nobody wants me. (Angry mutter)

ACC: Fortunately, been working on a few more leads. Target and Walmart are my... well, targets.

ACC/DIS: Been away from AE Forums. We've been stagnating for far too long. It's time someone got this place moving again.
AQ  Post #: 594
10/19/2014 9:49:28   
Womba

quote:

ACC/DIS: Been away from AE Forums. We've been stagnating for far too long. It's time someone got this place moving again.

^ Dis: Suddenly realized why my activities took a short walk off a tall cliff for this forum.

Dis: Prince died. (pet cat)

Dis: So boring.... nothing to do these days.

Dis: Water heater broke (again). Surprisingly though it's actually not from the water pump the problem is coming from. The water heater just has a burst opening causing it to leak out well water like an opened floodgate.
DF AQW  Post #: 595
10/19/2014 13:35:58   
Swallowtail
Creative!

Acc: Decided to come back to AQ forums.
Acc: Successfully moved to a new state and started teaching
Dis: I'm so tired all the time from working

Spellbound: A Mage's Quest. My growing story.
AQ  Post #: 596
10/19/2014 13:51:13   
weatherseed
Ribarg!
Contest Winner

Welcome back, Swallow.
AQ  Post #: 597
10/20/2014 14:40:40   
Digital X

ACC: My Oculus Rift DK2 is shipping! :D
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 598
10/20/2014 21:35:08   
Chaosweaver Amon
Friendly!

???: Had my Grandmother's funeral today, and it was quite lovely.
DIS: I was very upset with how rude and disrespectful some of my family are towards the military. I gave them my two cents on some of the comments they were making, and now I feel even further from them than ever.
DF  Post #: 599
10/22/2014 7:06:16   
Digital X

ACC: Oculus Rift due tomorrow! I'm like a kid at christmas :)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 600
Page:   <<   < prev  22 23 [24] 25 26   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> RE: Life (Dis)Accomplishments Thread #33
Page 24 of 29«<2223242526>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition