Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: has it rly changed

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: has it rly changed
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/19/2013 15:27:52   
DunkThatOreo

@Mother1 I played all throughout beta, my post was based on how times were in beta and how times are now.
Epic  Post #: 26
4/19/2013 15:28:29   
jzozezjzozez

Yes there is no exciment in battles at ALL. I click 1v1, i find an opponnent, he uses aux on me, takes 3/4 of my health, and I afk. fun.
AQ  Post #: 27
4/19/2013 18:16:21   
Shadronica

No ED hasn't changed. That is why I have remained inactive for several years now.

I could list all the reasons for not playing but it would take 10 pages on the forum and would be deleted :p

No it's not that I love to complain either because since I have left EpicDuel I don't log into other games to go through a whirlwind of emotions on a daily basis.

I will tell you why I prefer my other games though ....

1. Every day I log in and the build I have chosen works exactly as it should. No need to change my build several times a week.

2. There maybe an element of luck (first turn etc.) but it is not a battle breaker because I am able to make a build that will survive longer than 3 rounds :p

3. I do pay for membership which is at a minimal cost $7 per month or $60 per year, which gives me a few extra privileges but they aren't for battle.

4. I do buy some gear that I consider worthwhile but it usually only costs me between $10 US to $25 US and will last me for at least 6 months or more and I have a shared bank so I can pass it on to another account if I choose.

5. For extra revenue my game has special packs that cost 40c US. It gives 7 items from a big list of things that you can get. House items or gold or a chance to get supercool gear.

This may not be everyone's idea of good fun but I find it far more pleasurable to play.

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 28
4/19/2013 18:25:30   
goldslayer1

@Shadronica
yeah people are leaving left and right.

its gonna be tougher once this certain big time super hero MMO gets open beta...

although theres 3 other games i play and am enjoying it more than ED right now.

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 4/19/2013 18:26:18 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 29
4/19/2013 18:48:26   
ScarletReaper

ok seriously tired of all the complaints about azreal promo. It is not an instant win core, nor does it offer much of an advantage in battle. The only time it has helped me win a battle I wouldn't win without it is against tank tlm's who are op'ed at the moment by the way, and only if I can get their health to around 30-40 without them healing before I use it. Otherwise I rarely even use it. Let's see how op'd it is next year when EVERYONE has it. However I must agree that there are an awful lot of whiners and complainers on here, most of which have no idea what goes into developing a game. I'm not saying don't point out flaws, but would it kill people to do it in a constructive way?

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 30
4/19/2013 21:12:16   
Scyze

quote:

ok seriously tired of all the complaints about azreal promo. It is not an instant win core, nor does it offer much of an advantage in battle. The only time it has helped me win a battle I wouldn't win without it is against tank tlm's who are op'ed at the moment by the way, and only if I can get their health to around 30-40 without them healing before I use it. Otherwise I rarely even use it. Let's see how op'd it is next year when EVERYONE has it. However I must agree that there are an awful lot of whiners and complainers on here, most of which have no idea what goes into developing a game. I'm not saying don't point out flaws, but would it kill people to do it in a constructive way?
And for these complaints, where is it written that you cannot complain in anytime of your lifetime? This is life, you need to have people express their thoughts about the game and the outside world. If you only get comments that are good, how can you make the game better? Whether they're complaints or comments about the game, it's feedback.

The Missions have the same thing; battle NPC's/players and buy something. That's okay since EpicDuel is a PvP game not a game that's mixed like AQW. All I want for these Missions is that they're interesting rather than boring.
For those of you who say EpicDuel hasn't changed, you're wrong. If you haven't noticed, there's more luck involved in battles as well as the level of fun being lowered. That's a change.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 31
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: has it rly changed
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition