Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Woah...

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Woah...
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/20/2013 8:31:35   
The Incredible Hulk
Banned

Basically I was bored and I was watching a movie with my projector connected to my computer.
As I finished the movie I went on ED with the projector on.

As soon as I came online on ED and I saw the screen (Really big screen from the projector), the graphics were amazing. Even low quality looks cool. I put high quality and it looks so hot and so beast. Because of the big screen, it makes me want to play more now ;D.

I'll doubt I'll use my projector everyday since the color of it goes really off (If you know what I'm talking about)

Have you guys ever played on a big screen before?

Or

Have you guys played on a 50 inch TV before played ED?

Trust me, it looks so amazing!!!! Makes you want to play more.
Epic  Post #: 1
4/20/2013 8:35:14   
STRUT MY MUTT

I play on my 60 inch screen sometimes. But most of the time is just on my laptop.

Post #: 2
4/20/2013 8:55:06   
Scyze

Now I do not know how large the screen using a projector in school is; it's absolutely massive. Perfect to read things from quite a distance.
It was during the last week of school and we were able to do things inside the auditorium to get used to the new things. I decided to mess around with the computers and found out it was connected to the Internet. There were cameras inside the room and my friends started to mess around with the camera kit.

I don't know how large it is since it's massive. It's definitely larger than my room.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
4/20/2013 9:04:15   
Stabilis

You know what they say about more pixels!

Higher resolutions haha (oh shut up D.V.).
AQ Epic  Post #: 4
4/20/2013 9:13:44   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

Using a 47" LG HD Smart TV for my main monitor. ED looks fine in any quality settings, but lower=better for me.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
4/20/2013 10:13:25   
JariTheMighty

I usually play ED on my 24" monitor, and it definitely looks better than on my 13" laptop. I can only imagine how it'd look like on bigger screens.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 6
4/20/2013 10:31:02   
Sensei Chan

I Have A Smart TV So I Can Play ED On My TV.

< Message edited by Sensei Chan -- 4/22/2013 13:47:49 >
Epic  Post #: 7
4/20/2013 13:34:48   
The Joker X

Haha, you guys should try it on a 7 inch tablet. It's pretty hard to press the right buttons lol. I haven't tried anything bigger than a computer screen; I bet it's really epic! :o
AQW Epic  Post #: 8
4/20/2013 14:11:53   
Dual Thrusters

Well I tried on a widescreen TV and it was well....like watching TV
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
4/20/2013 17:27:08   
Demon Emperor

I sometimes play ED on my 4" by 1 1/2" iPod. Its really small, and its almost impossible to read chat. I almost always play on my 11" laptop, but maybe I'll try it on my smart TV.
AQW Epic  Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Woah...
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition