Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 116 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 116 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 2 of 30«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/23/2013 4:08:51   
Vagaran

If the Monk evo is SG, I'm expecting it to be a bit stronger than Master Monk. If it's non-SG I'm expecting it may get 1-2 new cards. Or just some cards added to the deck.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 26
4/23/2013 5:03:03   
99th Dracopyre

Recently came back to see what's up.
The interface looks real good now, except, it's so flashy, my busted-up old Laptop can't take it some times.
Nulgath, could you make an option to simplify the interface. All the shiny things makes my laptop lag D:

EDIT: Under my character's Hp, there is an X-boost symbol, did they give some free XP-boosts?

~Draco

< Message edited by 99th Dracopyre -- 4/23/2013 5:04:51 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 27
4/23/2013 5:10:36   
Vagaran

@Dracopyre
I think it's a bug, unless you bought some XP Boost.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 28
4/23/2013 5:15:39   
Megadragonknight

@Dracopyre
Like what vagaran said. Also, check your artefacts inventory to confirm whether you got an X-boosts. If it doesn't show, it is a bug since only x-boost user will have the X-boost icon shown under their characters' HP during battle.

@vagaran
About the PvP duel for fun, most likely but the leaderboard should be already either vanish or system should cease as in no longer update new victories for players since there is no new tournament or it had ended until the next tournament begin.
Post #: 29
4/23/2013 5:19:47   
Vagaran

@Mega
I just think the tournament made some of those players who have nothing to do to begin PvP'ing for fun. I could imagine most stopped PvP'ing as there were not many who did bother PvP, but once a daily LB is released PvP will be more active!
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 30
4/23/2013 5:28:32   
99th Dracopyre

I can't even press the camera in-battle.
And, when I click the "Artifacts" button, nothing shows up.

~Draco
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 31
4/23/2013 5:32:54   
Vagaran

The only artifacts available right now is XP Boost, if you can't see any artifact you don' have a XP Boost.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 32
4/23/2013 5:34:09   
Megadragonknight

@vagaran
Never heard of Daily LB though it sound interesting but I neither bother nor like PvP. I had already reach 19th in the first tournament which is a great achievement for me since I never like to pvp but I do because of it will be my first time if I ever enter a pvp tournament. The next tournament and so on, I will not participate though I shall only battle and win once in order to receive the small reward because I will be very busy that I can only just hunt and train new characters and play new releases for OS and other AE games. Life is going to be busy and tedious at times for me but I will really be happy to join OS team as OS animator though the job won't be easy for sure but I shall endure and enjoy for the veteran and future new OS players.
Post #: 33
4/23/2013 5:36:19   
Vagaran

@Mega
Daily LB is the one that reset once 24 hours has passed since it began.

I know that feeling, I won't have much time for OS next year either.

< Message edited by vagaran123 -- 4/23/2013 5:37:07 >
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 34
4/23/2013 5:41:54   
dragon wrath

guys can any of you guys take pictures during battle and outside it can someone please check for me
AQW  Post #: 35
4/23/2013 5:46:44   
Vagaran

Picture outside of battles of battles works: http://prntscr.com/11sqgk

In a battle, however, it won't work.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 36
4/23/2013 5:48:06   
Megadragonknight

@vagaran
I see and i am so not against daily LB. The only thing that should now be removed from the LB will be lifetime pvp leaders since it should only be for tournaments and it would be strange for the victories to still be included in the lifetime result as the tournament end.

Every players especially the OS players who are teenagers or adults will be too busy with stuff.
Post #: 37
4/23/2013 5:51:19   
Vagaran

It's hilarioust to fight a Mishap using LW.

Hint: look at her possesed line and Mishap's design :P
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 38
4/23/2013 5:54:21   
Megadragonknight

@vagaran
I know your meaning. xD
Post #: 39
4/23/2013 5:59:11   
99th Dracopyre

Here's the XP boost
Is it a visual bug?

Btw, what did I miss?
The last update I got was when they released the Legendary Xmas Fiend.

EDIT: Is the Black Dragon offer gone?

~Draco
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 40
4/23/2013 6:00:56   
Vagaran

@Mega
:P

@Draco
Nope, the Black Dragon is still going on. As for releases: http://oversoulgame.wikidot.com/chronicle-of-releases

Anyway, gonna refresh farm a little for Monk now.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 41
4/23/2013 6:40:56   
Megadragonknight

@vagaran
Good luck with that.

I am going have to train Monk all the way to 20 and then catch another Monk which will be the problem. Also, CC testing will be hopefully release this week which everyone is looking forward to! Weteye has yet to be found! Going have to hope he will be encountered today.
Post #: 42
4/23/2013 7:13:49   
dragon wrath

imagine monks evolution with greater heal
AQW  Post #: 43
4/23/2013 7:26:36   
Lemonus

@below
*hugs and pats back
I know dat feel...

Thanks for the help in trying to settle the situation I've deleted the reply to the deleted post. It's always nice to have some users help ^^ ~James

< Message edited by James Lu -- 4/23/2013 7:54:36 >
DF AQW  Post #: 44
4/23/2013 7:27:33   
Axel459
The Void Calls

Monk needs to stop meditating and come fight me already D:
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 45
4/23/2013 7:42:50   
  Grixus Faldor

Do not whine, spam, flame nor use profanity. Warnings have been issued and the thread cleaned. If it gets out of hand I'll have the thread temporarily locked.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 46
4/23/2013 7:46:59   
Lemonus

Sorry James...

Now, back for PvP then Monk...

@below
Oho no, I was still involved and I still think an apology was in order.

< Message edited by Lemonus -- 4/23/2013 7:55:49 >
DF AQW  Post #: 47
4/23/2013 7:48:09   
  Grixus Faldor

No, it's not your fault. They know who they are and they have been dealt with.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 48
4/23/2013 7:51:46   
Lord of Pandemonium

How long did it take everybody on average to find monk? 100 hunts? I'm quite busy this week but I want to get him before his evo is released :L

AQW  Post #: 49
4/23/2013 7:54:40   
megakyle777

You know, I'm beginning to think It may be a good idea to create a new style of thread instead of this one, although I would not know what a good ideas would be along those lines. There's been a lot of warnings, enough that I'm seriously considering not posting here anymore to avoid any potential warnings.

Anyway, what interests me is that tweet about monk getting a evo. Now, why would Nulgath say more details will be released just for a normal evolution?

LOP: About 10 minuites.

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 4/23/2013 7:55:04 >
DF  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 116 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 2 of 30«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition