Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 116 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 116 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 4 of 30«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/23/2013 10:04:53   
bei4

almost there lvl 12 and i have 30.000 gold ;)
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 76
4/23/2013 10:06:02   
allenwalker888

Wah hi guys!! Been away for quite long lol... now these new changes seem rather confusing, can ya guys be kind enough to tell me what are the notable changes that occurred thus far? Thanks!!
AQW Epic  Post #: 77
4/23/2013 10:09:24   
megakyle777

Alaanwalker88: A quick update on stuff:

The update did not change much gameplaywise, however everything has added more numbers onto it. Everything's the same just rounded up for the sake of stats.
A PVP tournament was held on the weekend. Baron Dante was the winner and now has a statue of his HH and his name in the town.
A couple of new characters were released.
DF  Post #: 78
4/23/2013 10:12:45   
Megadragonknight

@allenwalker
Weba! First of all, there was these first and second phase of Beta Revolution which completely change OS new interfaces and battle engine. The new battle engine was a huge success with shinier features and the cards have new arts with some characters image! The lobby have new interfaces which are all very shiny! Less bug had occurred ever since the new battle engine was implemented. Also, you missed the first tournament and Baron Dante is the top 1 player. There are 99 other players who made it into the top player list and their name will appear in the hall of champions for eternity. Dante' HHM and name appeared on the statue as the champion. Congrats to him and 99 other players for being the champion. Oh, 2 new characters were released last Thursday night/Friday Morning. 2 of them are Monk and Weteye. Both had low respawn rate and possibly even low possession rate but you will need luck to encounter and capture them. I hope this answer all the question you need to know.

Edit: Oh, by the way, forgot to mention this, the characters' HP and damage cards had increased by 100X. Rolith/Warlic implemented this is because it give the feel of being a card game.

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 4/23/2013 10:14:20 >
Post #: 79
4/23/2013 10:20:50   
bei4

yeah monk is lvl 12.
when i have 50.000 gold i buy minotaur

< Message edited by bei4 -- 4/23/2013 10:23:26 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 80
4/23/2013 10:26:10   
Megadragonknight

@bei4
Try to spend your gold wisely.
Post #: 81
4/23/2013 10:27:22   
bei4

@mega who else should i buy then ?
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 82
4/23/2013 10:29:07   
Megadragonknight

@bei4
No, I mean like it would be a lot nicer to farm for more than enough gold so then you can buy minotaur which cost 50K and then you are remain with only some gold instead of none. You get my point?
Post #: 83
4/23/2013 10:31:24   
bei4

@mega yeah get your point
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 84
4/23/2013 10:34:11   
Megadragonknight

@bei4
Glad you understand my point, still, its your choice. I don't force people to do things which can be disrespectful to them. So, its your choice.
Post #: 85
4/23/2013 10:37:04   
bei4

@mega do you now a place where aren't any rock or ice chars because i hate them they are to defensive they slow the battle to much down
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 86
4/23/2013 10:39:38   
Megadragonknight

@bei4
There are two place, the south lake or bottomless pit.
Post #: 87
4/23/2013 10:40:50   
bei4

@mega okey thanx I go to bottemless pit because poison drake is ther >:)

whaaaaat orc raider attacked me when i want to go to bottemless pit
whaaaaaaaat i first try and possed him just as pillager

< Message edited by bei4 -- 4/23/2013 10:44:52 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 88
4/23/2013 10:42:51   
Megadragonknight

@bei4
Okay, good luck.

I am going to try my luck tomorrow for Weteye again. Today I didn't encountered a single weteye again but may I hope for RNG to favour me tomorrow for sure. So, I am leaving now. Bye everyone.
Post #: 89
4/23/2013 10:48:05   
bei4

huh found someting really weird i take a foto of it wait a sec
a can't make a foto weird
i see a skeleton on one side he has leg plates on the other side not and in the middle of the sreen i see 2 big leg plate's ?-?

bye guys i need to go now see ya soon

< Message edited by bei4 -- 4/23/2013 10:53:22 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 90
4/23/2013 10:58:08   
daichi

hello guys, I trust your morning finds you well?

anyway, cant wait for the character contest.

I plan on voting and submitting a character myself.

and I cant wait to see what you guys come up with.
DF AQW  Post #: 91
4/23/2013 11:20:44   
Vagaran

@bei
That's a bug known as the "Skeleton who got giant boots" bugs. But seriously, I though that was fixed o.o
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 92
4/23/2013 11:25:25   
Leader
Unrequited

quote:

@allenwalker888: Wah hi guys!! Been away for quite long lol... now these new changes seem rather confusing, can ya guys be kind enough to tell me what are the notable changes that occurred thus far? Thanks!!

You can find an archive of the recent updates on the homepage here if you haven't already seen them. Like mentioned not much has changed, however the purpose of the revamped battle engine was to clear major bugs and for faster performance. In actual fact, damage/shield/counter cards and health bars have been multiplied by 100 to compliment future battle stats. Working with the extra 0s makes it easier for stats to work with. The hands were added to give the card feel to the game. It's still the same as before, so you don't have to learn anything new!

@daichi, I agree! This year's character contest should be a lot more interesting especially since it'll be divided into categories which provides more opportunity for people to participate in. We should be seeing a lot more variety this year. I've got an interesting concept, though the specific details may be too much, I guess we'll have to wait and see!
Post #: 93
4/23/2013 11:43:43   
Beck

I am excited for the character suggestion contest as well. I can't wait to see what sorts of interesting ideas everyone comes up with, and how Rev/Nulgath will adapt them to the game.
Personally I find my own entry idea kinda bland, but it was fun to draw.
Just wish the staff would make some sort of announcement about it soon...

In the mean time, I'll just focus on leveling Monk to 20.
AQW  Post #: 94
4/23/2013 12:39:20   
megakyle777

quote:

@daichi, I agree! This year's character contest should be a lot more interesting especially since it'll be divided into categories which provides more opportunity for people to participate in. We should be seeing a lot more variety this year. I've got an interesting concept, though the specific details may be too much, I guess we'll have to wait and see!

Errrr, just out of curiosity, where was this said? Because either I missed a Twitter quote or there's a new DN (Most likely possiblity) or you just mentioned something that hass not been said yet.

Although, this IS good new for the League Of Remarkable Gentlemen. Mayhap I and Lord Beck can claim some kind of Most Characters In An Idea/ Most Dapperly Dressed Characters catagory?
DF  Post #: 95
4/23/2013 12:45:27   
Beck

@Megakyle
Err... that categories was never a confirmed thing, but a lot of us bugged Nulgath and gang about it a month ago when they first announced we were having a second contest.
So they didn't exactly say it, but it is highly likely this will be the case, hopefully with a split between art entries and pure story entries.

Of course, this is still all speculation since there have been no announcements about the contest in recent weeks...
AQW  Post #: 96
4/23/2013 13:03:30   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

Monk Evo!! }:3 But how can you improve him really? Probably just give him some extra 5 and 2 attacks. I can't get a 5 hit combo out to save me aside from Death Flow. Maybe an extra Neutralize even.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 97
4/23/2013 13:13:46   
Eros

Anyone know when the next tournament is? I'm aiming for first on the next one. >.>
DF  Post #: 98
4/23/2013 13:14:14   
Vagaran

Monk seems to be an hard encounter, been refresh farming for some time now. I hope the evo is worth all this refreshing.

Just to be sure, Monk IS in the cave NW from where you spawn?
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 99
4/23/2013 13:14:37   
dragon wrath

quote:

Monk Evo!! }:3 But how can you improve him really? Probably just give him some extra 5 and 2 attacks. I can't get a 5 hit combo out to save me aside from Death Flow. Maybe an extra Neutralize even

a greater heal which requires neutral energy so op

< Message edited by dragon wrath -- 4/23/2013 13:15:27 >
AQW  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 116 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 4 of 30«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition