Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS- April 24th, 2013: Blade of Nulgath Coming this Friday!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS- April 24th, 2013: Blade of Nulgath Coming this Friday!
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/25/2013 5:36:55   
Vagaran

Blade of Nulgath is on my to get list ;) Can't wait to see what else Nulgath has planned!
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 26
4/25/2013 6:32:32   
Megadragonknight

I was totally super shock to see that the Blade of Nulgath will finally be release this Friday!! It is one of my top to-get-list character! I shall hunt down Blade Of Nulgath and I hope its rank will be veteran and NOT apprentice since its Nulgath's main weapon. Also, I can wait patiently for the CC as long as its fix and balance. I can't wait to see which other character we were looking forward to will come out. I am pretty sure its those characters from the "Gotta Possess them all" picture. Nulgath never fail to surprise me! OS has became even way beyond EPIC ever since the release of BR.
Post #: 27
4/25/2013 14:07:04   
jacob1451

how about a possesible blade of awe? that would be awesome. it could summon the Guardian Dragon for a 5 hit combo.
AQ  Post #: 28
4/25/2013 14:15:27   
Mondez

@Megadragon
The rank obviously has to be masters, why would the strongest blade wielded by Nulgath be Veteran?

I would like to possess the Doomblade because seeing it laugh and talk in caps makes it one of the most epic weapons next to the Blade of Nulgath.

Hopefully Creature Creation would be released this Friday or some other undead unit.

< Message edited by Mondez -- 4/25/2013 14:16:16 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 29
4/25/2013 14:42:38   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

Chances that a moose will be one of the long awaited characters is slim but Canada Day is coming soon so I can live if he's not in this release. }:3
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
4/25/2013 14:57:40   
Char

I am hoping for any sort of little kid character. *hopeful rascal*
Post #: 31
4/25/2013 14:58:11   
bei4

rascal chek os homepage
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 32
4/25/2013 19:06:07   
inshal1000

Judging by the pic, the rune on the bottom is red.
If i recall, Nulgath said that red runes means someone relatively difficult to obtain.
This is proof that the sword will be possessable but it will be very elusive,
So heads up!!!

@Rascal
If there is to be a little kid char, It is most likely to evolve into an adult.

< Message edited by inshal1000 -- 4/25/2013 19:08:02 >
MQ AQW  Post #: 33
4/25/2013 21:27:33   
Megadragonknight

@Mondez
Lol. Actually I do concur with your points. But based on its appearance, I would expect it to be Veteran instead of master but since it is Nulgath's sword, then the Blade should be very strong even when it fight by itself. So yeah, the blade will be expected to be master rank then.
Post #: 34
4/25/2013 21:35:23   
inshal1000

@Mega
Well, doesn't the BoH technically always fight by itself?
I don't see Nulgath wielding the blade in his hand...
It sort of already is on its own, just has a strong loyalty to Nulgath.
MQ AQW  Post #: 35
4/25/2013 21:53:30   
Megadragonknight

@inshal
Well at times I believe Nulgath does wield his blade only when the battle was tough. He may had done that before off-screen in AQW but we never know. Beside, yes, the Blade technically always fight by itself as a strong loyalty to Nulgath.
Post #: 36
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS- April 24th, 2013: Blade of Nulgath Coming this Friday!
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition