Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=OS= April 25th, 2013: 12 Epic Characters Releasing Tomorrow!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= April 25th, 2013: 12 Epic Characters Releasing Tomorrow!
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/25/2013 15:01:11   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

quote:

12 Epic Characters Releasing Tomorrow!
Posted on April 25, 2013 by Nulgath
Yes that's right TWELVE NEW characters are set to go LIVE this Friday.
The Templar is one of the 12 you'll have available! Are you ready to Smash Evil into Dust? With the Templar you will be!

Facebook// Twitter// Youtube

Login and play using the "ONE LOGIN TO RULE THEM ALL!" Hint: That is the same login you use to to play EpicDuel, HeroSmash or log into this site.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
4/25/2013 15:03:53   
bei4

i was the first one this is awesome.
templar and moreeeee

< Message edited by bei4 -- 4/25/2013 15:04:10 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
4/25/2013 15:05:04   
Blackshock

Would it be wrong if I said that templay looks way cooler than FC?

Anyway, any list on possible characters included in the 12?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 3
4/25/2013 15:06:55   
ValkyrieKnight

Doesn't look much like a Templar, but it's still cool looking.
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
4/25/2013 15:07:18   
Mondez

Nah FC looks better, but Templar is the second best looking character so far even though I'm an advocate for the undead.

@below ND
If there will be a Taro then I can't wait to obtain his form.

< Message edited by Mondez -- 4/25/2013 15:09:06 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
4/25/2013 15:08:10   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@black My guess is that Nulgath is implementing a good number of monsters that players have wanted or have been confirmed for awhile. Maybe things like Hex Fiend and Taro and others.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
4/25/2013 15:09:07   
bei4

maybe that light quardian with axe and enormous armor
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
4/25/2013 15:18:05   
DarkLore

12 characters?! That's got to be a new record for amount of characters released in one entire release!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
4/25/2013 15:19:05   
Blackshock

Hex fiend would be very nice. I think something as pivotal might be a bit more announced doncha think? well either way, twelve is a big number and despite the uncertainty of the characters released, what IS certain is that we'd be pretty busy hunters. XD

@Mon: well wupon consulting my Founder Champion Wallpaper (yeah, can't help advertize em) FC dooes kinda look more regal.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 9
4/25/2013 15:22:51   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

I'm still hoping for moose because they are epic. Though I only just realized they would be way huge if they were given the right size of being bigger than horses(looking at you HHM and your oversized horse!)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
4/25/2013 15:37:11   
Vagaran

@ND
That's an oversized pony, not a horse :p

Anyway 12 character is a new record! I can't wait to see what those characters are, the Templar looks interesting, it's either a Master or legendary (judging from the look)

AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 11
4/25/2013 16:22:03   
Kralos

Maybe Taro and Leona?
I can't wait! :D
AQW  Post #: 12
4/25/2013 16:24:24   
so0meone

'Long as all the epic ones aren't SG I'm cool with this
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 13
4/25/2013 16:32:32   
Mirai Hoshino

Still not seeing anything I want. With nine more possibilities, I'm bound to find something I want, right?

Hopefully something that doesn't cost SGs.

*crosses fingers*
AQW  Post #: 14
4/25/2013 16:34:56   
so0meone

Well, Dire Monk Legendary is looking kinda cool, dual-element Neutral/Shadow. Strongly hoping it isn't SG. Not likely, but I can hope.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 15
4/25/2013 19:50:49   
Doomnova

yeah I'd like to see some non SG characters,with evolutions and all the kewl stuff. Obviously wouldn't mind if they were challenging to acquire though. ;D
AQW  Post #: 16
4/25/2013 20:15:17   
inshal1000

I'm just hoping that one of the characters is the Genesis of Revontheus.
You can find the evolution chain Here.
(Has three forms)
1. Next to Shadow Priest
2. Next to Shadow Acolyte
3. Next to Red/Orange Dragon

On the other note, i totally agree with you guys...
i am insanely low on SGs and i do not plan on buying any (no offense to the game).

< Message edited by inshal1000 -- 4/25/2013 20:20:10 >
MQ AQW  Post #: 17
4/25/2013 20:23:14   
Chaochris

I think every one wants to get these characters without Nulgath putting SG's on all of them, but guess what? He probably will! HAHAHAhahahahahaa*cries*
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 18
4/25/2013 20:54:55   
Mondez

@Chaochris
So far Nulgath has released characters for free players. I don't get why players are thinking Nulgath will slap SG costs on the upcoming characters.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 19
4/25/2013 20:56:39   
Lemonus

If he's gonna release Overfiend blade, the guy beside helmed 'gaf and some other Energy/Light/Neutral, definitely insta-try.
DF AQW  Post #: 20
4/25/2013 21:14:53   
  Grixus Faldor

Given the trend has been to make most characters freely available with Legendary evolutions being pay to evolve, I don't think he'll start by making ALL of the upcoming characters SG only. The reason Legendary evolutions require SGs is presumably to secure a source of money for the game given there is no membership platform.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 21
4/25/2013 21:24:15   
Megadragonknight

TWE..TWEL...TWELVE!!!?? OMG!! Nulgath, you had already killed me many times and this time you had overkill me with such epicness! This is getting better and better, 12 new character is going to be the highest amount of characters to be release in just one day! Templar is the Redemption of Nulgath? I see, that's a nice name and Redemption of Nulgath was always one of the top get-to-list character I want to get and he is finally going to be release along with the Blade of Nulgath. I am starting to think Infernalfiend of Nulgath will also be one of the 12 epic characters to be release because he is one of the characters we hoped to see. I am sure most of the characters will be from the "Gotta Possess them all" pictures and some will probably be the CoTW most likely Storm Spitter and Slime. Anyway, I am so looking forward to tomorrow release and start hunting the 12 of them!
Post #: 22
4/26/2013 10:54:41   
jayk the pikachu

Right so Dire monk Blade of Nul and Redemption of Nul as well as 9 mystery characters!
I'm hoping for Taro Genesis of rev and Bunnytheus to be released
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 23
4/26/2013 11:04:43   
Megadragonknight

@jayk
Taro will probably not be one of the 9 mystery character since he will have a role to play in Orcs VS Ogres war. Bunnytheus will have to be release next year instead.
Post #: 24
4/26/2013 11:07:08   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

I'll have some warning ahead of time when moose is about to be released. I doubt Rev won't make a tweet or two grumbling about having to draw the new characters for the release.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= April 25th, 2013: 12 Epic Characters Releasing Tomorrow!
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition