Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=HS= April 25 2013 Design Notes - Earth Week (Happy Earth Day and Arbor Day!)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> =HS= April 25 2013 Design Notes - Earth Week (Happy Earth Day and Arbor Day!)
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/25/2013 18:40:57   
Balu
Legendary AK!!!

quote:

Randor the Red

Earth Week (Happy Earth Day and Arbor Day!)

This week is Earth Week (Earth Day and Arbor Day!), and Polistar has made some cool seasonal event gear. We are currently working on fixing bugs that appeared after the server merging (this is beta anything can happen!) hopefully we can get them sorted soon!
We are getting a lot of contest entries and hope to soon be inviting some new volunteer staff to HeroSmash :). Lycus and I have been planning the future of Overlook. The Super City Bridge will be the introduction to HeroSmash and Overlook will give a quick tutorial, to help get new players started. Wonderp Bread has been busy with a new quest project that has became much bigger than originally planned (chance to face real super powered hero and villains instead of just monsters?).

Cinco de Mayo is coming soon! That means it is my Birthday once again, so expect a shop of strange and rare awesome goodies! Not only is my Birthday May 5th, it is also marks my 5th year at AE :) When I first started I was making desktop wallpapers ( www.ArtixWallpapers.com) and this week I have been getting a few wallpaper designs in motion (expect to see them very soon!).

Head over to www.AQ3d.com and help with alpha testing of our 3D game in development "AdventureQuest Worlds: Legend of Lore" which will be open for testing shortly (see www.Artix.com for details). Finally, have a great weekend!

The earth day related items made my week! I already gotten some of the first ones, but the tree bark ones are the icing on the cake. I wuvs how my char page looks like. :3

More quest related news I see! Great, hopefully soon HeroSmash will have regular quest releases, like it once did. Lore knows how hungry everyone is for questing an warring.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
4/25/2013 19:03:41   
Twighlight Sky

More updates! Keep them coming!

I am loving seeing stuff happen on HeroSmash again after so long. Finally, we're halfway out of the dark (and yes that is a Doctor Who reference).

Can't wait to see this game reach the potential I've always known it has!

~Twi~
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
4/25/2013 22:38:38   
Crystal Lion

If quests are what has been keeping them quiet, I do hope it's epic enough to draw more players in.

Sent away to a leper colony like everyone who once loved Herosmash.
Post #: 3
4/27/2013 14:02:48   
Twighlight Sky

quote:

Wonderp Bread ‏@WonderpBread 26 Apr

Morning Smashers! Happy Friday! :D No new release today as far as I'm aware but depending on when I get time we should have mini quests soon

Now THIS is a very, very good sign.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
4/30/2013 20:47:27   
Dvloki

I recently saw Wonderp Bread in Overlook-1. He sat there and chit chatted with everyone which included a variety of topics. I can honestly admit that I asked the majority of them, even so, he answered them to the best of his knowledge and/or his capability. Eventually he said something along the lines of, "I can't say much, but expect some new things to occur." While that is formatted as a quote, I cannot tell you exactly what he said because I don't honestly remember word for word, however; I do remember the meaning of his statement which is basically what I just typed out. He didn't tell us much of what to expect, but he did indicate that there should hopefully be releases and changes coming out more and more over time. I also asked him when he thought that the Beta Phase would end. I can assume he is confronted with that question multiple times a week, if not everyday. I realized this, and I felt guilty asking such a generic question which he probably couldn't answer anyway. But I still asked the question! He simply stated that he can't say for sure, maybe if we had more traffic and whatnot, it could be sooner rather than later. The game needed more players to receive updates, and more money than just to keep afloat from AE (Artix Entertainment) - (Not what he said, just what I assumed he meant). About that time, I kind of assumed that the answer was basically common since because I realized that not to long ago, there were multiple servers and now there was simply one measly server. And while this server seem to have no indication of lag tis' because of the lack of players. The conclusion is that we need more traffic (as in people, players, supporters, etc.) On the plus side, AE hasn't decimated a game yet, or not that I know of. So in that aspect, there is no need to worry.

Thank you
~Dvloki / Kisses~

< Message edited by Dvloki -- 4/30/2013 20:53:29 >
AQW  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> =HS= April 25 2013 Design Notes - Earth Week (Happy Earth Day and Arbor Day!)
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition