Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Gingkage's non-AE Scribbles

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> Other Creative Works Discussion >> Gingkage's non-AE Scribbles
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/27/2013 12:16:42   
  Gingkage
Wolf Rider

Turns out I can also write non-AE related stuff. I'll be completely frank, I'm not sure if the story I just posted actually belongs here (it's also been called a poem before), but I think this is the best spot for it.

Story behind the story. September 6th of 2011, an online friend of mine, Porfalo (also called Ran), died. In November, his loss was still occasionally hitting me like a ton of bricks. Writing has always been my first way of getting my feelings out, so I wrote Coping. I'm not entirely sure what made me want to put it on the AE forums, but I think it was reading Miss Vox's 'Slice of Life' story and wanting to try one and thinking 'I have written one. It's called 'Coping.'' After a very large internal debate, before it had only been available to a very small amount of people to read, I decided to go ahead and put it up on here. This is, for me, a very personal story (hence the debate). This is, for me, a very personal story, and not one that I put up here lightly. Now to shut up before this post becomes longer than the story. :P

< Message edited by Gingkage -- 4/27/2013 12:21:48 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
1/10/2014 15:33:19   
  Gingkage
Wolf Rider

Okay. So I have a (sorta) new story up! The Rift is my still ongoing NaNoWriMo book. I'll post new updates as they're written, but what's up now is everything that I've got on it so far.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> Other Creative Works Discussion >> Gingkage's non-AE Scribbles
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition