Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 118 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 118 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 29 of 31«<2728293031>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/29/2013 18:13:53   
Combat dummy

The Game Freeze Because Of Clicking Fast Has Made Its Reappearance. Man, The Coders Have Their Work Cut Out For Them.... Sheesh!
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 701
4/29/2013 18:13:59   
JJ55$

I got the glitch! It was finite, but strangely enough, the counter was going while I got restunned (it was a petrify). Is that understandable?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 702
4/29/2013 18:57:13   
Labyth
Banned

You know i was looking at characters and seeing what i could do with them once CC is released and well this time i ran into my Earth golem as i was studing him i relize 3 things this guy has the power and defense but he can be made stronger......
so i my mind began thinking and thinking and well with what i arleady know(ALOT) then i thought you know the Defense and Attack of the Golem is definite any turn he is ablt to attack or defend but what i can i do to help him out more so i wondered maybe adding

some other forms of defense to this card could be helpfull.....so i wonder adding another element such as neutral that could help is efficiacy
_neutralize
_iron Hide
_empower
_petrify
well since i am not exactly sure how many of each i would add i would just wonder and wonder until i figured out a conbination that would still allow my golem to work efficiantly.
Post #: 703
4/29/2013 19:00:43   
Sharftman

Man PD is just not commin out grrrrrr does any one know where they got their PD from? im in the bottomless pit

Oversoul name: Drackion
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 704
4/29/2013 19:04:16   
The Jop

It's definitely the rarest character in the game, even after the spawn rate increase. Don't expect to find it in a few hours.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 705
4/29/2013 19:04:41   
Labyth
Banned

I preffer to help but i cannot talk about such thing all i can say is check wiki PD can also be found in the Area where you find krugers. and alpha frost zards

THis creature pester and anoy me really i hate dealing with them cause no matter how many times i kill them (alot they appear to me like flies ) they always eluiude me only recently did the dumb alpha froztzard not elude me.

< Message edited by Labyth -- 4/29/2013 19:05:45 >
Post #: 706
4/29/2013 19:07:47   
Jmagician

I truly am grateful for all the work the coders and the whole team in general has done for this game but to be honest, the workload is catching up to them. This game is getting more complicated within ever release and although it is more fun for us, I don't see how it is just as fun for them working their butts off. Soon, this game will become so messy that every release would not be fun for neither party. These bugs are more rampant now then they were before the BR IMO so I believe it is in the team's best interest to expand. They need more coders and this game won't be healthy without them.
AQW  Post #: 707
4/29/2013 19:12:11   
Sharftman

@Jmagic: I agree with u, the team needs to expand to make each releases easier than harder
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 708
4/29/2013 19:21:08   
Labyth
Banned

@jmagician and The guy above

i am not in disagreement with what you guys are saying ,or agreement.Is commen sence, i believe, the bigger the game the more people will have to work to keep the game active. such action cannot be done so simple i understand you guys don't mean to say anything about immidiant action or momenterly like right now ,but to be exact the team right now is doing okay.Is just that what i think happends bugs and gltiches that people did find and were meant to be reported and fixed were never reported and that includes that they weren't fixed.That includes when the BR was released in the mind of all of us we think that everything is going alright but to be exact nothing can be alright if nothing was fixed i who as some of you guys am a researcher i actaully paty more close attention to many things that happend before and also snapshot,picture,notes,of some of this things but now tha ti look back after the BR the things haven't chance the gltiches and bug didn't change why cause no one knew they were their.NAd now that BR was released they are being noticed .

Just like the post siad if OS was a car we can say the gliches and bugs are like actaul bumps,dead bugs ,and scratches and thing that happend to the car on the outside when you try to put pain over things such as teh Bumps or Bugs and scratches you noticed only scratches are covered but the Bump still exist cause no one noticed it or durring the painting somoene bumped it and well someone decided to pain over a dead bug or alive bug and the bug falls off leaving holes .

what should happend to fix this is player suppot gy reporting bugs no matter how minor they are talking about doesn't mean a bug report is being made over it just emans we noticed action should be taken once is recognize as the problem then we must partake on the process to fix it and help more around.(NOTE ia m saying this cause in OS solace while i was just a bit afk someone was saying well i found this minor gltich like after i did my poison and then another poison on my enemy i killd him but instead of my poioson being a poison art it was me attacking the enemy(1 attack)<<<trying to find way to exclude myself out of my own words caus ei also find things and not report them cause i fell like that someone else jobs.

< Message edited by Labyth -- 4/29/2013 19:25:52 >
Post #: 709
4/29/2013 19:26:36   
UnderSoul

I hate rainbows, but I'm psyched for Double-Rainbowtheus

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 710
4/29/2013 19:27:55   
Bunker

I don't blame the OS staff. I think it's important to remember that this game is only in the Beta stage. Beta tests these days are often treated (by at least my self) as the game's official launch but it's not. Plus there will always be bugs in a game or a program, I was recently on a tour of Valve's headquarters and our guide explained that they can update Steam with minor patches multiple times per day.

Right now, I'm actually pretty angry that the loading bug is present and I can't access certain maps.

On a lighter note, at least now I can load the third Nightmare Dungeon map!
AQW  Post #: 711
4/29/2013 19:33:58   
Sharftman

@Labyth and Bunker: you guys got a really good point of saying that the game is in beta (or as artix call it the beta curse) and not many people report bugs or glitches and the staff configuration is just fine which proves a point that the game would do better if more people report pesky little bugs and unfair glitches

< Message edited by Sharftman -- 4/29/2013 19:43:06 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 712
4/29/2013 19:36:56   
Labyth
Banned

Thanks i sor tof feel bad my post was like a bit to long i think in my eyes.(*i really tried to spell and use punctuations)well to be exact that just one perpective i have other i always like to flip the coin seeing the other side but something i really am hopping for is for that cosoma Titan released i am waiting for it not for the cosoma but because i am hopping that would be the only release i really hope they hold at least one more week before they release CC i want them to focus a bit more on making the cards fair and also fixing the minor bugs and big glitches we have found.
Also i pout different colors to show different topic different ideas and such things.

@Below ...that nice ir eally have no favorite character just things i like to use mostly under dogs and thing that have alot of potential....

< Message edited by Labyth -- 4/29/2013 19:49:57 >
Post #: 713
4/29/2013 19:45:18   
Sharftman

@Labyth: dont worry about it it was a really good point of view u know after all its beta lol

What I cant wait for it the master evo of PD

< Message edited by Sharftman -- 4/29/2013 19:47:50 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 714
4/29/2013 19:59:33   
daichi

well I for one wouldn't mind if the staff took a few weeks off to work on bugs.

I could wait on releases. and that way there wouldn't be so much strain between releases and bug updates and the like.
DF AQW  Post #: 715
4/29/2013 19:59:50   
Jmagician

With BD being the only fully grown dragon available to paying players, PD evo is going to be pretty nice. Hoping there isn't a lousy SG requirement. Getting real tired of those, they could definitely diversify their SG content. I am a paying player so I would like to see my SG being used on more 'interesting' purchases. Xboosts were a big let down, but booster packs will prove to be very worthy! :)
AQW  Post #: 716
4/29/2013 20:11:36   
Mondez

Hey everyone! Back from a long weekend of my point of exhaustion from working.

I am psyched about Samurai Skeleton getting an evo and hopefully his legendary will be real worth it since his master form is really lacking power in his cards.

I was farming for Blade and realized that while I was thinking, I was 80% sure that Cosoma Titan will cost SGs knowing how the evo system works and Cosoma at its current form is pretty strong. I will have to say the same for PD since deck-wise it is strong so it's evos will definently cost SGs.

Don't hate me for my sights for these future evos, but they make sense at the moment since the free characters out-number the SG characters plus remember what Nulgath said that most masters will cost SGs.

@Daichi
I agre since the instability with the engine has gotten worse with the freezing.

< Message edited by Mondez -- 4/29/2013 20:14:18 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 717
4/29/2013 20:12:41   
Sharftman

@Daichi: I agree with u because if the staff took a break it would give us more time to capture the rare creatures before the next release
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 718
4/29/2013 20:14:29   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

I don't think Cosoma and PD will be getting SG evolutions. They were labeled as F2P characters in a F2P release by Nulgath himself so chances are they might be free completely(barring any future Legendary forms but those have more chance to be free than most other Legendary forms).
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 719
4/29/2013 20:17:09   
Mondez

@ND
Hmmm... You're right I quickly scrolled down to the old DNS while I read your statement and what you say is true.

Oh... caught Fiend Blade.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 720
4/29/2013 20:18:16   
Bunker

Being a paying player I wouldn't mind if Cosoma and/or Poison Drake would be completely free, it gives something for the free players to enjoy and work for.
AQW  Post #: 721
4/29/2013 20:19:24   
Labyth
Banned

@Hey Mondez welcome back and also i have been keeping up with some of the post that have been posted so i can say this one things....
For all those who think Card Custamisation system that will be implanted in the game will Balance the GAME you should remember that it will not balance the game nothing will balance this game apart from a full reformation the only thing this will do is make the scale a bit more free and give more oppourtunity.

Why do i say this?
1.CC will be available for all character i take it any character can be custamize if the player wishes meaning any character (sg or none SG)
2.cause more character with good decks are sg wich actaully means if the character is wished to be made better it can be and it won't be affected as muchin contradiction if a character that has bad cards.
3.cause no matter how you look it if you pay for soemthign you should always be able to do better then does who don't and do it for free.After all those who want something will get soemthing aslong as the price meet.

_No dreams crushed i take it that you all knew this in the back of you head and none can argue that the truth is ONLY THE SMARTES AND THE BEST can make a fight equal and fair no matter the chances and that CC will not balance something..JUST LIKE SMOKY THE BEAR only you can make your match a balance match)

This of course pertains to the quote that CC will come next week wich i find it hard to hope for since their are so many contrabversies
and other thing that i don't trust already.

@WAIT A SEC CRYPT SAMURAI IS GETTING AN EVO is their picture somwehere?

< Message edited by Labyth -- 4/29/2013 20:22:09 >
Post #: 722
4/29/2013 20:23:55   
Mondez

@Labyth
My prediction of CC will point out to this and I will PM you my concerns on the balance.

Not to get on EDs case and issues, but for CC I can see players customize their decks on their own for a time. There will be one case to where a player could find an sure win deck with each element and of course the competitiveness will go out of its way to copy the build, but without knowing how some players will find a way to copy the deck is chance that is severely low.

@Below
Balance yes, but usually to what extent? Though I have no sure basic info on CC I can only hope for a good balance when it is released.

@Labyth Update
It was on one of Revs tweets on Twitter, no picture yet.

< Message edited by Mondez -- 4/29/2013 20:28:39 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 723
4/29/2013 20:24:47   
Bunker

Card Customization can balance the game, but only to an extent. Those we are willing to grind for gold will be able to buy card packs but that only works so far.
AQW  Post #: 724
4/29/2013 20:31:40   
daichi

I"m looking forward to elemental weaknesses more than CC.

That would get rid of people using one or two elements during tourneys.

therefore making tournament more fun.

< Message edited by daichi -- 4/29/2013 20:32:50 >
DF AQW  Post #: 725
Page:   <<   < prev  27 28 [29] 30 31   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 118 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 29 of 31«<2728293031>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition