Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Epicduel for Tablet

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Epicduel for Tablet
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/27/2013 20:15:35   
The Moron Merc

Tablets are flooding the market. People are buying more tablets instead of the conventional PCs!
Why not make an android app for ED?
I checked the FSI, This isn't FSI xD
Post #: 1
4/27/2013 20:29:49   
Ranloth
Banned

AQW cannot even handle Mobile version - which would work on Tablets - so ED wouldn't either. It would have to be coded into a different format as well. With a small Team, this won't be happening for years to come.
AQ Epic  Post #: 2
4/27/2013 21:00:07   
rayniedays56

You can play ED on an iPod, so I am sure you can use it on a tablet.

< Message edited by Mecha Mario -- 4/28/2013 20:21:05 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
4/28/2013 6:01:53   
Betabot.

Best way to play any flash game on any tablet or phone is the Puffin web browser. Handles flash the best that I have seen.
Epic  Post #: 4
4/28/2013 7:47:04   
The Moron Merc

@Trans- Wrong :P
Check out SAS zombie assault 3. They utilize the same components for the PC and Tablets.
Check out Battle Pirates. It can be play in an iPad. You just need flash :P
Post #: 5
4/28/2013 7:52:59   
Ranloth
Banned

What do SAS Zombie Assault 3 or Battle Pirates have to do with it? Good for them. We're talking about AE. First you gotta re-code the game to work on tablets, get group of people to work on it thus either a game loses Team members or you hire new ones = money & you have no guarantee the money will return (as profit), and AQW cannot handle it yet so there's no chance for ED to handle it.

Of course, if you hire professionals that also want to get paid a lot of money, sure then it may be possible. But it's something that AE doesn't need nor is in a rush to.
AQ Epic  Post #: 6
4/28/2013 8:32:16   
Blitzex/Sr. Zeph
Banned

You already can, by downloading photon (Ipad only)
Epic  Post #: 7
4/28/2013 9:41:01   
Stabilis

^

And the Android.
AQ Epic  Post #: 8
4/30/2013 2:40:35   
Hard boy

Yo guys, If you have an iphone, ipod touch, or an ipad, You can download an app called Puffin web browser, which can handle ED on low settings but good nontheless.
Epic  Post #: 9
4/30/2013 8:49:03   
Warmaker04

i would love an ED for tablet, when i`m in other country, or on phone , but i think this will took years to make.
AQW Epic  Post #: 10
5/1/2013 18:11:30   
arthropleura

Wut i have photon on my Ipod .-. its a bit derpy and for a while i couldnt click the X to the character pages though xD
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 11
5/1/2013 18:49:11   
Hard boy

puffin has no problems.
Epic  Post #: 12
5/2/2013 0:50:55   
Betabot.

Puffin FTW :D

Have to agree that the Puffin web browser has to be the best, I have tried like 5 others and that turned out to be the best.
Epic  Post #: 13
5/2/2013 2:41:01   
Dual Thrusters

Woa! Puffin is awesome!

Can't believe I just played Ed on my IPhone O_O
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 14
5/3/2013 8:41:44   
The Moron Merc

@Trans- I think they're already working on it xD
Check the rabblefroth question

btw any flash player for samsung tablets?
Post #: 15
5/3/2013 9:20:36   
Melbourne

As this has been suggested multiple times what is the limit til it joins the FSI?
On topic: You can for free with the puffin app and for a cost of money for photon, both work.
AQW Epic  Post #: 16
5/3/2013 9:25:53   
Ranloth
Banned

@The Moron Merc
Even so, would you rather have the game being not updated for months or give it few years so both, the app/compatible version for Tablets (and other devices?), and game to be developed at the same time? I thought so.

Also, I doubt the question is remotely related to that. Some people just want to gather data, not necessarily for a certain project. AQW hasn't done it yet and their team is what, triple the size of ED Team? Maybe even bigger. ED is coded differently to AQW as well; ED is fully PvP whilst AQW is PvE + some PvP but not necessary to play.
AQ Epic  Post #: 17
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Epicduel for Tablet
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition