Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

More reward for releasing Purified Spores

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> More reward for releasing Purified Spores
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/28/2013 20:15:43   
xGreen Warriorx

Right now there is no very little personal benefit to releasing these spores. There should either be achievements as rewards:

Purifier: Collected and released 10 Purified Spores. 500 rating.
Air Savior: 40 spores. 750 rating.
Atmospheric Activist: 70 spores. 1000 rating.

... or some other reward at the end of the saga benefiting those who released spores. (Kind of like the 10 Year Titan at the end of the Chairman Platinum saga, but scaled so those who released more get a bigger reward.)

Edit: I was looking at a different thread and realized you get 200 credits for every 10 spores you turn in.

< Message edited by xGreen Warriorx -- 4/28/2013 20:19:19 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
4/28/2013 20:20:45   
Drangonslayer

I saw G00ny said there will probably be rewards at the end probably for releasing purified spores. But you never know what the devs have in plan.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 2
4/29/2013 1:04:43   
Blitzex/Sr. Zeph
Banned

quote:

4/27/2013 15:16:22

Goony

I'm pretty sure there is a tiered achievement, for the amount of spores you release as well as the credits!

Thats what dragonslayer ment, i think
Epic  Post #: 3
4/29/2013 2:25:53   
The Incredible Hulk
Banned

It is like the same thing last year in the infernal war where you had to collect as many war points as you can and at the end of the day, you get an achievement for helping out in the infernal saga by destroying the vault (That was enjoyable)
Epic  Post #: 4
4/29/2013 2:43:43   
Mother1

@ hulk

Except that with the vault cracker cheevo you weren't going after item drops. In fact those cheevos were a lot easier to get then these spores for the soul purpose that you had 100% chance of getting points for the vault as long as you damage it (unless you got disconnected) where as here you need to wait for spores to drop which aren't even 100% drop rate.
Epic  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> More reward for releasing Purified Spores
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition