Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 119 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 119 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 3 of 31«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/29/2013 23:51:12   
Eros

@Labyth: FYI, Fatty is an unexperienced player. That victory means nothing. ^^
DF  Post #: 51
4/29/2013 23:52:43   
Jmagician

@Eros: Way to give a new player some courage .-.

Anyways, Labyth has defeated much more notable duelists in his time. He wins through pure skill
AQW  Post #: 52
4/29/2013 23:53:47   
Labyth
Banned

Oh my bad let me just get some other picture i have like maybe a cellar rat wipping the floor with alot of op character or maybe some bats beating SOme players.... that will convince lalot of people lol ...you are right Jmagician people never notce a things LOL i think i almost fell out of my confty chair...wow i cannto beleive none noticed glad your open minded Jmagician....Lol

If laughter won't kill me this time i am not sure what won't..

@eros i am not bragging about the victory i am not sure if your new to who i am but try to study the picture not many will notice something about how it is..Lol i think you won't see it now.

@Below the below
Xander gg not sue what you noticed but i can say your warm i am really a bit clueless but i think you noticed some abotut eh picture that made you say that...

@below back to eros not really care if you know from herosmash i still play that i might see you their again someday but hey right now is Oversoul and if you know from herosmash you know how my ehad works and how i see things.

< Message edited by Labyth -- 4/30/2013 0:00:46 >
Post #: 53
4/29/2013 23:53:49   
Eros

@Jmagician: Not saying he sucks in anyway, just saying that victory itself is nothing to brag about. :P
@Labyth: I didn't understand a single word you said, sorry. I also know you very well from Herosmash. xD

< Message edited by Eros -- 4/29/2013 23:55:34 >
DF  Post #: 54
4/29/2013 23:55:33   
Sir Xander

Labyth, isnt that a touch cocky? You can't claim to know what is in someones deck, or even how many cards they have anymore? After CC basically the whole landscape of pvp will change., and I am assuming that your method will no longer work.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 55
4/30/2013 0:00:46   
Eros

@Labyth: There are no secrets, there are no tricks requiring skill or intellect. Just odds and ratios that everyone already knows, and are too vague to be called a real findings.
DF  Post #: 56
4/30/2013 0:02:23   
Labyth
Banned

@above to ero
sorry but let not talk about this like this if you care to talk we have PM i tend to get in trouble when we mention stuff like this regarding game mechanics and anyways i am sure you can believe what you want unlike i know better and considering better Cosoma titan i wodner how THey plan to make Cosoma better give it and extra shatter remove shieds and give it only ice walls.. lol i am a bit intrgued by that creature deck.

@xander all i can say is i killed you pactogonal knight with a Rat....end of conversation.

< Message edited by Labyth -- 4/30/2013 0:04:55 >
Post #: 57
4/30/2013 0:11:05   
Bunker

@Labyth: It's not. Just because you killed his Pactogonal Knight doesn't prove squat nor does it relate to the point that Xander was making. What he was saying is that your method of winning may be outdated because CC will allow people to change up decks. Unless you're able to somehow see into the game, I doubt you can predict everyone's deck.
AQW  Post #: 58
4/30/2013 0:12:47   
Eros

@Bunker: Thank you, Bunker. Exactly what I was trying to convey .^_^
DF  Post #: 59
4/30/2013 1:05:52   
deoxy30

Is monk rarer than the ogre maiden?

It's never dropping
Epic  Post #: 60
4/30/2013 1:09:00   
Eros

Characters don't drop, but, yes, he is rare. I have seen him 3 times out of 100 battles and I failed to catch him all those times.
DF  Post #: 61
4/30/2013 1:09:34   
Beck

@deoxy
They are about the same. I found mine after 100 battles once, and the next was about 50 battles later... It all depends on how much the RNG hates you.
Ogre Maiden took me like 100+ battles to find and around 3 tries to actually get.
AQW  Post #: 62
4/30/2013 1:14:46   
deoxy30

@Beck

100 battles? r u serious? it took me like only 3 hrs to find her. And btw, in the 5 hit combo, the wiki is saying 8 energy, (not the wikidot but the wiki). Is it 15 energy? or 8?
Epic  Post #: 63
4/30/2013 1:17:25   
Bunker

@Deoxy30, it's 15 energy. The card picture and the energy values on the wiki are outdated (always better to trust the wikidot). I'll fix the cards later tomorrow.
AQW  Post #: 64
4/30/2013 2:05:59   
The Jop

And that's about the 26th failed capture on the Overfiend Blade.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 65
4/30/2013 2:09:00   
Megadragonknight

Hey there guys, what had you guys been discussing? Oh, by the way, i hard that there will be a new FREE character call Double Rainbowtheus that will be available to ALL players for a limited time.
Post #: 66
4/30/2013 2:10:58   
DarkLore

You know something ironic? The Nightmare Dungeon isn't much of a nightmare for its challenging encounters. No. Its an utter nightmare because at least for me I get the dreaded infinite loading bugged dungeon 95% of the time. No fiend blade for me.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 67
4/30/2013 2:11:25   
megakyle777

If Rev releases that char for winning, it will not be complete without a Friendship Is Magic joke, like "My Rainbows are 20% cooler then any other!"
DF  Post #: 68
4/30/2013 2:18:02   
Bunker

I find Nightmare Dungeon more of a pain because I can't encounter anything except for those stupid Fire Mages and Shadow Priests. Ugh.
AQW  Post #: 69
4/30/2013 2:19:36   
DarkLore

At least you aren't so unlucky that the bugged dungeon spawns 95% of the time! I hate this bug!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 70
4/30/2013 2:27:48   
The Jop

@Bunker
The new characters only spawn on map 3, check the official Wiki. Also, they're called Burn Mages and Shadow Acolytes.

< Message edited by The Jop -- 4/30/2013 2:32:38 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 71
4/30/2013 2:33:12   
Bunker

@theJop, yeah I know I finally got into map 3 today and almost every single encounter was a stupid Fire Mage. I did get lucky and I finally encountered my first Treasure Chest (about time). Only other thing I encountered was a Crypt Samurai. .___________.
AQW  Post #: 72
4/30/2013 2:45:31   
The Jop

No, you have to stay at the spawn point of map 3, so you shouldn't be encountering Treasure Chests. Map 3 is where you spawn on the left of the map, just stay there and click explore.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 73
4/30/2013 3:06:41   
deoxy30

@Bunker

Don't worry. I got my fiend blade after 6 hrs non-stop doing, that also I captured with soul gems, which I had to sacrifice, otherwise I would've been out, now I gotta do the same for Monk, Thrak, then all the other monsters which are going to come.
Epic  Post #: 74
4/30/2013 3:08:05   
TheSage

Also map 1 is causing that infinite loading screen bug. just to let you know
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 119 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 3 of 31«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition