Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Atom smash

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Atom smash
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/1/2013 2:44:05   
The Incredible Hulk
Banned

Gives you 20% of the energy back from taking away their energy.

Say if you gave them

-20 energy

20/2*2=4 energy back.

Mercenaries need some energy back. It's kind of like assimilate
Epic  Post #: 1
5/1/2013 3:01:27   
goldslayer1

assimilation is free though, it doesn't cost energy.
although i can see mercs looping more atoms if the energy they get back is greater than the energy required to atom.
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
5/1/2013 4:33:40   
lampur1

well its going to be a problem i mean it could be done only if atom smasher would not requier energy
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 3
5/1/2013 7:52:57   
Ranloth
Banned

It's an interesting concept. Basically, it allows you to use Atom at a lower EP cost than usual (if it costs 6 EP, and you get back 4 EP, you've essentially spent just 2 EP on it) + you can set a cap for the skill so it wouldn't get back more than it costs (so it'd cap at 6 EP if the cost was 6 EP, 8 EP if the cost was 8 EP, etc.).

For Mercenaries that is, I doubt TLM would need such skill due to Reroute.
AQ Epic  Post #: 4
5/1/2013 11:19:44   
The Incredible Hulk
Banned

@Trans

quote:

For Mercenaries that is, I doubt TLM would need such skill due to Reroute.

Look at Tech mages.

They have reroute
+
Assimilate with no cost at all and if maxed out, you can get 13+ energy back WITHOUT no ENERGY and FREE damage.
That's a huge combo for that skill....
No wonder why.... most of you think it's not OP..... Too many tech mages in this forum.
Epic  Post #: 5
5/1/2013 11:29:04   
Melbourne

You're really going to blame people because of what class that are? You should make general assumptions about the majority of us users of the forum. And assimilate just got buffed and for good reason. It was an unpopular skill as it was pretty UP. As to your original idea I thought of this before but it didn't make much sense for it to be implemented. Essentially just lowers energy cost.
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
5/1/2013 11:42:35   
The Incredible Hulk
Banned

quote:

It was an unpopular skill as it was pretty UP. As to your original idea I thought of this before but it didn't make much sense for it to be implemented. Essentially just lowers energy cost.

Well atom smash is unpopular. I hardly see that many mercs use it. I mostly see them with swords, not clubs.

Before when assimilate was buffed. Alot of Tms used swords as there 5 focus weap. Now they use a staff.

quote:

You're really going to blame people because of what class that are?

When did I say that?
Epic  Post #: 7
5/1/2013 15:06:51   
Melbourne

Not sure how to quote on the iPad so ill just say what you said. "No wonder why... Most of you think it's not OP.... Too many tech mages on this forum." :P and I see quite a bit with atom. Less energy cost would make it much easier to spam. Especially for TLMs
AQW Epic  Post #: 8
5/1/2013 15:49:57   
The Incredible Hulk
Banned

quote:

"No wonder why... Most of you think it's not OP.... Too many tech mages on this forum."

That's not Blaming people.

That's exaggeration.
Epic  Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Atom smash
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition