1. You need to have Skype installed. This will let him contact you directly about any of the bugs you've encountered.
2. You must be age 13 or older to join the crew, but 18+ is preferred (as we can give you more responsibilities once you've gained experience)
3. Help when you can. We don't have set times for our Bug Hunters to be available, but we would like you to be available to help regularly.
4. Must be able to follow directions... and ask questions! Stratos has a system set up, but if there's something you don't understand, ASK! He wants to help you squish the bugs as much as you want to squish them!
5. Good critical thinking skills are a plus. (Being able to see a problem and narrow down the source or reason can speed the fixing process up.)
6. A link to your HS character page
7. The languages you speak/write
8. A couple sentences about how long you've player HeroSmash, and why you want to help squish bugs.
1. I don't currently have Skype installed onto my computer, plus I haven't fooled around with my microphone. I have a microphone built into my computer, however, playing AE games doesn't really require such hardware. Assuming I do get chosen, I'll figure it out and install Skype. Hypothetically, if I cannot get my microphone working (Not saying I will or won't) I will have to go buy one, and with me being completely poor, it'll take awhile. However, I count upon the fact microphone usage can't be to complex, considering it should be in my hardware options, plus most laptops are built with microphones. (Not necessarily a good microphone). Figured I'd include information I don't know for sure on the account I do get chosen. :3
3. After a long absence, I've recently come back into the community of HeroSmash and AQWorlds. Everyday I find myself talking to the community and hearing their excitement, happiness, and/or problems. And while I apprehend that the "job" I'm applying for has nothing to do with community, I find this to be a great aspect of the AE (Artix Entertainment) games. Not to often do I find myself irritated by someone or something, but not to say it doesn't happen.
4. My ability to perceive directions has greatly enhanced.
5. Much like the last question's answer; I've noticed my critical thinking enhance, in and out of school. Honestly though, I suppose I could have always been well developed in the "critical thinking" aspect, but just not recognize it until acquiring my medicine.
6. Kisses =OR= Marriage I undoubtedly play Kisses more often.
7. English is the only language I'm capable of speaking. I tried to learn Spanish my sophomore year, but I blundered everything which inadvertently made me drop the class.
8. I've been playing HeroSmash since basically the start. I created my character on 12/11/10. I think the reason I was a couple of days late is because I ran out of membership and needed to purchase more. I forget the real reason to be honest. That being said, I am an Alpha Tester and HeroSmash Founder! I quit ArtixEntertainment games for awhile, however; I seem to be getting back into it the marvelous bundle that AE games propose, therefore; I admit I don't have as much experience as a player who hasn't quit, but I do feel I am adequate to helping destroy bugs found within' the game. I know of a bug that occurs on HeroSmash and AQWorlds which I have reported on both, if my memory serves correctly. Furthermore, the problem still occurs, and I'm sure everyone who has tried the game has experienced it. This said bug is the "full-screen" problems and errors. (Finding out recently, tis' the Flash.) As far as I know, tis' bug might not be fixable. I felt entitled and obligated to helping bring up something that might or might not have been recognized. I'd like to help and I suppose I could. Once again I also realize that I'm not as experienced as some players might be, therefore; I do not mind if my offer is rejected. I'm simply offering help for the reasons you have asked. The only thing I ask of you is, if possible, message me yes/no. I'd rather a blunt "NO!" than the whole, "If not contacted within' -such and such- time frame, you have been rejected." Funny thing is, I always said I'd never work for Artix Entertainment due to the fact the work would be to intense and strenuous! But as I'm sitting here reading this, I figured it was something I could possible do to contribute. A contribution is a contribution in my eyes, whether it be through payments and/or destroying these pesky termites! >:3 And for that reason, I've figured it would be worth the piles of work; to keep alive a fun and enjoyable gaming community. Rejected or not, I feel content with my offer, and the decision is all yours!
As I simply forgot, I took a semester of Game Design. The course was $150, but now if I play games, I find myself sometimes wondering how/what they did to make the function work. The games I made weren't very complex, but I figured it was helpful to know. I'm pretty sure I downloaded all of the games I made it you want a copy to see what I did.
Thank you for acknowledging my message
~Dvloki / Kisses~
Removed age and other personal info. ~CC~
Thank you, Mr. CC!
< Message edited by Dvloki -- 5/4/2013 16:18:06 >