Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Rapid-Fire animation

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Rapid-Fire animation
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/1/2013 22:01:59   
Dual Thrusters

So there are 4 types of guns in this game:

Standard guns: Fire two shots
Rapid-Fire guns: Fire two shots with your gun at your hip
One shot guns: Fires one powerful shot at your opponent.
Shotgun: Spin out your gun and load it with some bullets.

The Rapid-Fire gun animation is really not unique compared to the others, for it is a bit like the Standard Gun.

How about make the Rapid-Fire gun shoot 3 shots very quickly instead of 2 slow shots?
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
5/1/2013 22:31:54   
Melbourne

No use and more or less a waste of time implementing... And I like how it fires from the hip. Plus with frostbolt the gun kicks out which I like.
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
5/1/2013 22:50:35   
Dual Thrusters

I'm suggesting this for when the devs have free time.

And of course it will still fire from the hip, only it will shoot 3 shots really fast (sort-of like the Delta V Vault's gatling guns)
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
5/2/2013 0:53:51   
Betabot.

The Dev's wont have free time for awhile, trying to get everyone happy with the game. Plus what are you suggesting would take a bit of time, that could be better used.
Epic  Post #: 4
5/2/2013 0:54:37   
  Exploding Penguin

I would actually like more gun animations. While some guns have semi-custom animations (egg gun/egg laser have a somewhat custom animation), I would enjoy the game more if there were...more. Maybe also make an animation that is a single shot from the hip, like a single-shot shotgun. Some auxes which are like snipers would also be really neat if they had a sniping animation (maybe like a crosshair appears over the opponent, and quickly minimizes right before the shot is launched, at which point the shot is taken when the crosshair disappears entirely).
Epic  Post #: 5
5/2/2013 8:51:14   
Melbourne

Exploding, that actually sounds really cool.
And yeah there not going to have free time to implement the fun stuff because of balance and the war, they seem pretty full.
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Rapid-Fire animation
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition