Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 120 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 120 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 4 of 30«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/2/2013 9:23:59   
Gamesrule

@Mega
You mean the top 100? why should they be removed? as long as it doesn't effect the reward the first top 100 get then how does it matter?
Their is a saved file of the first top 100 right? so what's the problem?

And i wonder what card's Rainbowtheus will have lol neutral-mix? i don't really thing any other element would work unless it's eviiiiil paint

-Edit- The first top 100 are getting a reward right? Not trying to change the subject just clarifying

< Message edited by Gamesrule -- 5/2/2013 9:25:36 >
AQW  Post #: 76
5/2/2013 9:25:40   
Vagaran

@Mega
Sure, I'll do it once I got time.

Also Rainbowtheus?
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 77
5/2/2013 9:25:48   
Blackshock

I kinda expect rainbowtheus to either be light (because that's what rainbows are made of), fire (beause they burn e_O)

On a side note, finally finished drawing my master frost bat. Whucha peeps think?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 78
5/2/2013 9:28:13   
bei4

@blackshock when your evo's of frost bat comes in then i definiatly gonna train them they are awesome
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 79
5/2/2013 9:29:00   
Gamesrule

@Blackshock
Look's like a bat werewolf hybrid, i like it
And i didn't think about light, i tend to look at the character and judge it i don't think to much into the name's lol,

But i kinda hope it's not light all i've used in the past week is light lol.
AQW  Post #: 80
5/2/2013 9:29:05   
Megadragonknight

@gamesrule
There is nothing wrong. Its just that the tournament had ended so i think the leader board especially the lifetime score should be remove as it already served its purpose. When the next tournament begin, then the lifetime leader board shall return with new list of top player. When that times come, i won't be in the next list onwards since i won't ever participate in the pvp duel or tournament again because of my busy schedule.

@vagaran
Thx for the help! About Rainbowthues, you don't know about it? Its a FREE character given by Rev if he won the Photo shooting contest. So far, he is in the lead!
Post #: 81
5/2/2013 9:31:28   
Blackshock

@bei4: thanks, I do hope they give FB evos soon. He's one of the more overlooked characters in OS.

@Gamers: That's what you get for feeding bats after midnight. XD Tbh, I kinda wished it wasn't light. I already have cupidtheus for that slot. The only elements rev hasn't appeared in is energy, fire, neutral, earth, ice, and chaos. I want one of every flavor!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 82
5/2/2013 9:33:13   
Megadragonknight

@blackshock
Rev already have an Ice form. And that is Ruldopthues. Also, i do like your artwork! It looks like a pigbat to me. xD
Post #: 83
5/2/2013 9:35:12   
Gamesrule

@Mega
Well when the next tournament come's their will have to either be a separate leader board or they will have to reset this one,
So leaving it up until then doesn't really bother me,
But i guess you're right it has no use right now until another tournament so it's just
a waste of space right?

Also did anyone notice it's easier to level in the cave with the monk and mishap compared to leveling in the Pit with PD?

Every flavor ehh. . taste the rainbowtheus! revontheus flavored skittle's of powaaaa!!

< Message edited by Gamesrule -- 5/2/2013 9:36:23 >
AQW  Post #: 84
5/2/2013 9:36:02   
bei4

i don't know what to do what shall i do go for refresh farming in rocky pass for PD or go to father time forest trying to encouter cosoma again because this afternoon i finally saw cosoma but then the game freezes
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 85
5/2/2013 9:37:22   
Megadragonknight

@Gamesrule
I am glad you understand my point. Also, I don't mind for the daily PvP scores to be around since that would be very fun for players who want to compete to be the top player for the day.

About the levelling, i am not sure but the easiest way to actually level up is at Solace PvE.

Edit:
@Bei4
In my opinion, i would suggest you to go and hunt Cosoma since his master evolution, Cosoma Titan, will be release this week. You can go and hunt PD if that is your choice. I wish you luck in either way.

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 5/2/2013 9:39:12 >
Post #: 86
5/2/2013 9:41:52   
bei4

i also was thinking about that when i have again 30.000 gold i go to father time forest i am in minotaur dungeon at treasure chest point.
and btw my kruger is lvl 8 now :)

< Message edited by bei4 -- 5/2/2013 9:42:55 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 87
5/2/2013 9:42:29   
Gamesrule

@Mega
But so many barbarian's they make my eye's/brain/face hurt
I tend to stick to shadow character's, they don't shield much and if one use's a sacrifice, it help's save time

My eye's hurt because they aren't pretty,
My brain hurt's because so many shield's,
My face hurt's because so many facedesk's from freeze's

Also neutral doesn't really shield much either.
AQW  Post #: 88
5/2/2013 9:46:29   
Megadragonknight

@gamesrule
There is no other choice for Bei4. If he want to get Cosoma Titan depending if it will be SG evolution or not, then he will need to get Cosoma at North forest which will be the last place anyone want to go.
Post #: 89
5/2/2013 9:47:03   
Blackshock

@mega: another friend of mine noted that too. It's the snout isn't it? XD hahaha. Anyway, yeah, totally forgot rudolphtheus (but I do have that one. funny, the only rev I DON'T have so far is regular rev :( )

If you want a nice char that plows through ice types, get HHM. Incinerates + unblockables = useless shields.

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 90
5/2/2013 9:49:46   
Megadragonknight

@blackshock
Hahaha, yeah. xD Your drawing is as amusing and amazing as Beck.

There is one thing which really amuse me. That is the ice character with Ice Orb just randomly used it even when their shield is 0.
Post #: 91
5/2/2013 9:50:08   
Gamesrule

@Mega
Lol, that was aimed at the Solace PvE button,
I was going to edit it fearing confusion due to message placement but forgot and wen't back to farming

Sorry lol my fault,
AQW  Post #: 92
5/2/2013 9:53:25   
bei4

going to father time forest now with fiend blade.
1ste encounter barbarian veteran

< Message edited by bei4 -- 5/2/2013 9:54:20 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 93
5/2/2013 9:54:08   
Vagaran

@Mega
Oh lol, never heard of it. I'm getting a little tired of all these Revs xD Hopefully it will soon be Klunk! or Diligaf..
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 94
5/2/2013 9:56:30   
Gamesrule

@Bei4
Good luck may lady luck favor you,

And does every dungeon have a TC? i forgot about them :P now i'm gonna cry at the thought of i could have made thousand's while i leveled the past few day's lol
AQW  Post #: 95
5/2/2013 9:57:42   
Blackshock

I wanna have every flavor of rev to complete my collection!!

on a side not, yeah, I find these 0 hp orbers pretty funny. Gawd, now you made me wanna stuff my frost bat with ice orb. >.<
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 96
5/2/2013 9:58:02   
Megadragonknight

@gamesrule
No need to apologise. We make many errors/mistakes.

@Bei4
Good luck with your battle against many AI ice characters.

@vagaran
lol. I do hope Klunk, Dilligaf, Warlic, Rolith and Nulgath will be next too. Each year with different OS staff members seasonal holiday characters. When i join OS team which i hope, i shall also have my own avatar character and even have various seasonal holiday characters.

Edit:
@Blackshock
Lol. xD

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 5/2/2013 9:59:20 >
Post #: 97
5/2/2013 10:01:46   
bei4

thanks for all good lucks i gonna burn my way trough it with burn mage he is heier in lvls
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 98
5/2/2013 10:02:55   
Megadragonknight

@bei4
Go on! Your Burn Mage would be the key to kill every AI ice characters with Burn and Fireball!
Post #: 99
5/2/2013 10:03:05   
Gamesrule

Anyone else wonder when we will get chaos character's?
They sound like they would be do-or-die kind of fighter's,
AQW  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 120 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 4 of 30«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition