Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

"Restarting to upload fixes"

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> "Restarting to upload fixes"
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/3/2013 17:47:30   
King Helios

Hello,

I was peacefully dueling today, when a red bar popped up on my screen.

"Restarting to upload fixes"

Is this another update (same as last one, but for graphic fixes)? What do you think will be fixed?

Discuss.
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
5/3/2013 17:48:39   
ansh0

Death of focus.

For the love of god... please.
Epic  Post #: 2
5/3/2013 17:49:43   
King Helios

I hope, personally, that the graphic bug is fixed. Maybe, nerf Azrael's Gun a bit?
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
5/3/2013 18:04:21   
spinutto

@ansh0 Seems that u have a personal problem against it, just sayin...
Now that focus is pretty much dead, what build u think will reign?
Those even more OP than Focus, Str/Supp TMs. Nice going
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
5/3/2013 18:09:35   
ansh0

^They are easy.
Epic  Post #: 5
5/3/2013 18:09:58   
Xendran

Focus is far from dead. People in ED assume that when something is changed from underpowered to reasonable, it's worthy of being called dead.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 6
5/3/2013 18:10:19   
goldslayer1

quote:

Those even more OP than Focus, Str/Supp TMs. Nice going

str/supp tms aren't "OP"

they get terrible efficiency.
ED just got to the point where records dont matter anymore because the game isn't based on skills as much as it was before.
str/supp tms are heavily reliant on luck.

not to mention the current game balance. (not the build itself)

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 5/3/2013 18:12:31 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
5/3/2013 18:11:27   
Ranloth
Banned

quote:

they get terrible efficiency.

This. They are easy to beat and counter. Even ones with Azrael's Will.
AQ Epic  Post #: 8
5/3/2013 18:34:59   
spinutto

quote:

People in ED assume that when something is changed from underpowered to reasonable, it's worthy of being called dead.

Except in this time, it went from reasonable to underpowered. And the main cuprit behind this nerf was IA, which is sad really.

quote:

They are easy to beat and counter.

Except when the player using it know how to use it properly , not the massive copycats who see it and think they will master it in a heartbeat.

If a nerf was needed it should been as Trans's suggestion 5 bonus dmg per focus.
Also it seems that those new testers are out of ED's reality as they make some changes that somewhat uncalled for.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
5/3/2013 18:39:17   
goldslayer1

quote:

Also it seems that those new testers are out of ED's reality as they make some changes that somewhat uncalled for.

rabble is doing the changes. not the testers.
AQW Epic  Post #: 10
5/3/2013 18:42:51   
spinutto

^
I know that, but the testers ''test'' to see if the update will fit in the game and for bug hunting.
Or Rabble make these changes go throught without knowing its outcome? I mean that is why testers were hired right?

EDIT:@below
I know that they arent paid, i just dont know a more proper word for that =P

< Message edited by spinutto -- 5/3/2013 18:47:06 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
5/3/2013 18:44:43   
goldslayer1

quote:

^
I know that, but the testers ''test'' to see if the update will fit in the game and for bug hunting.
Or Rabble make these changes go throught without knowing its outcome? I mean that is why testers were hired right?

even if the testers find something wrong (my guess is they do) rabble can simply not listen (not saying he does) and overrule w/e the testers say.

and testers aren't paid. so they aren't technically "hired"
AQW Epic  Post #: 12
5/3/2013 21:25:34   
TankMage

Locking up as there's no productive discussion going on and the question of "What will be updated?" has been answered. There was a small bug with the focus calculations and some minor login issues that needed to be patched. Please continue any discussion regarding the update in the new Patch Notes - http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=21260664
AQ Epic  Post #: 13
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> "Restarting to upload fixes"
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition