Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Stun Grenade & Plasma Grenade

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Stun Grenade & Plasma Grenade
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/4/2013 3:59:17   
Sensei Chan

There Should Not Be 3 Energy Difference Between (Plasma Grenade-16 Energy) And (Stun Grenade-13 Energy) As Bounty Hunter Can Abuse Multi-Shot And Stun Grenade
While Cyber Hunter Cannot Abuse Multi-Shot And Plasma Grenade Because Plasma Grenade Improves With Tech And Stun Grenade Improves With Dex So Lets Get Rid Of The 3 Energy Difference Please As Some Of Us Still Use Plasma Grenade With Shadow Arts!
Epic  Post #: 1
5/4/2013 4:10:26   
theholyfighter

Support of course.

LOL have you ever seen any CH that actually trains its Plasma Grenade? NOPE.

I do use it before, to see if there's any potential with it. The answer is NO.

Bounties could use the typical Dex caster (Reflex: +dex & 15% energy regen, Multi+Stun+SA); Cybers cannot.
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
5/4/2013 4:13:48   
Sensei Chan

I Really Think Stun Grenade Should Cost 3 Energy More Because You Can Abuse It With Multi-Shot Unlike Plasma Grenade.

< Message edited by Sensei Chan -- 5/4/2013 9:31:44 >
Epic  Post #: 3
5/4/2013 7:43:48   
Mother1

I beg to differ OP. I do see people use Plasma grenade, and I do see some people train it up several levels. However as for the energy difference between them I honestly think their shouldn't be one myself since the only difference between them is the type of damage they do and the stat they improve with.
Epic  Post #: 4
5/4/2013 8:07:38   
Ranloth
Banned

Dex scaled slower than Tech (Def:Res) hence why Stun Grenade had lower cost to make up for it. If you chose to train Dex, you'd have lower Defence than Resistance which would set you back a little, at the time. Since both stats are now equal in scaling, there shouldn't be a difference anymore.
AQ Epic  Post #: 5
5/4/2013 9:29:55   
Sensei Chan

Agreed. Lets Try To Get This Sorted Guys I Shell PM Staff And Ask For This 3 Energy Difference To Be Changed.
Epic  Post #: 6
5/4/2013 11:02:26   
Dual Thrusters

I keep my Plasma Grenade at level 5 when I use focus :3

But it isn't cheap

I hope you'll have some luck PMing them
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Stun Grenade & Plasma Grenade
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition