Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: players leaving in 2 vs 2

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: players leaving in 2 vs 2
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/9/2013 8:16:10   
Melbourne

quote:

that still doesn't cut it, i want a full 2v2 battle and not those that my partner leaves for no reason, even though you don't get a loss, you still get a defeated screen and that it is still an unfair battle, it should not happen to anyone

You are still limiting a players experience while playing which should be allowed. Maybe they have terrible Internet and disconnect a lot? Maybe they have something in the real world to attend to? Punishing someone because they may not have the time to play or just can't isn't fair.

It's also not like it happens every battle. It's a minor problem, and limiting a player to one or maybe two battle modes (if they have the juggernaut card) is a bit constricting.
AQW Epic  Post #: 26
5/9/2013 8:20:38   
comicalbike

you cant blame all the players for disconnects some times we have only 500 plus players playing and we get lag even now so its not always the players fault i used to come on about 7 am uk time and there was 700/800 playing now its 400/500 if we are lucky and we often still get the lagg which means its 2 am there time i am sure they know about this and all the other problems and will sort it but it takes long time so give them a chance
Epic  Post #: 27
5/9/2013 10:16:12   
TRizZzCENTRINO

@comicalbike @melbourne
5 chances each hour, that's giving them more than a chance, most usually disconnects 1-2 times in an hour if something happens but if they continuously disconnect more than 5 times per hour then that's telling you something. like i said, if someone knows they have bad connection and that they have a high chance of disconnecting each 2v2 battle, then they should just do 1v1 or it is just pure ignorance.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
5/9/2013 11:01:58   
comicalbike

TRizZzCENTRINO but if its the epic server its not fair
Epic  Post #: 29
5/9/2013 11:06:54   
Mother1

@ Trizz

There have been quite a few times I was booted not because of my internet but as Comical said the server lags and kicks. once I was even booted 6 times before I just raged and didn't play for the rest of the day due to lag.

If this was implemented it would only tick off another group of players since it would be the system kicking them and not their internet.
Epic  Post #: 30
5/9/2013 11:15:12   
TRizZzCENTRINO

@above it would only be an hour or half an hour penalty, they could do 1v1 while waiting, server lag are different, once it happens more than 3 times then you should just have to pause and play 1v1 instead, there isn't much solution to the matter except this or we could just ignore all the quitters and not complain about it, people randomly leaving 2v2 is what caused me to not play in the first place, second was that there are occasional trolls.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 31
5/9/2013 11:46:55   
Melbourne

Only an hour and a half? That's still unfair if they are getting booted for no reason then essentially kicked out of 2v2 for a set time.
AQW Epic  Post #: 32
5/9/2013 16:14:27   
Lord GaGa

Ally Linking would be the best thing to be released in this game for a long time.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 33
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: players leaving in 2 vs 2
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition