Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 122 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 122 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 16 of 30«<1415161718>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/10/2013 0:06:21   
Labyth
Banned

Oh I see chibi void Knight plain as day Small Big headed Black armored Void Knight with over sized claymore that he just drags with him but not as big as the original version of void knight like half the size of that but still the same blade.It WOULD LOOK AWSOME.

Since they are just making an alt for those who miss the Alpha Skexis and the Void Knight that would be nice way of giving a better version of the original yet more animated while those who actually have skexis or void knight get and evo that cooler then their former version.

I mean I don't have VK but if they make chibi version that everyone is allowed to get and give The original Void knight an Evo I will be okay with that.Just like I would be okay with they giving an alt version of skexis in chibi form to players who missed the chance of getting skexis since I have original skexis I would be happy cause I would get and evo.

Lol
@bronze and ali you 2 are funny
Goblin I believe he was murder by the ORC and Ogres that moved inn I know cause although goblin was never meant to be rare he became rare when he was removed for the presentation of orcs and ogres...... although wiki wasn't updated combat dummy farmed a full day for him but never even once found him.

@anyways Bye guys I will be on later.

< Message edited by Labyth -- 5/10/2013 0:10:05 >
Post #: 376
5/10/2013 0:14:37   
aliesterus

@Labyth: That's interesting. Good thing I allready have Goblin. I'm only worried about the freaking Poison Drake...
AQW  Post #: 377
5/10/2013 0:15:04   
Bnouze

Goblin ? Rare ?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.......... !!!!!!!!!!!

I spent several hours to find my first COSOMA ... And now we find out the wazoo.
For Poison Drake, I think it will do the same. When its evolution will be available will be found more easily.

I'm bummed to have lost so much time to find something that everyone possesses easily now ...

rare Goblin? This is stupid!

< Message edited by Bnouze -- 5/10/2013 0:18:22 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 378
5/10/2013 0:17:13   
aliesterus

@Bnouze: Maybe post it in the bugs section just in case?
AQW  Post #: 379
5/10/2013 0:20:35   
Jmagician

When the heck did this Goblin character come out? O.O
AQW  Post #: 380
5/10/2013 0:25:57   
aliesterus

@Jmagician: You sir, are behind the times. It was around when the zardman variants came out... Not to mention it was released at the same time as Storm Knight.
AQW  Post #: 381
5/10/2013 0:26:49   
Bnouze

I am disappointed that the concept of Chieftain Orc and Troll Mage is not used more ...
A "boss of the dungeon Nightmare" it would simpa! 500,000 golds and requiring possess various watches and boss of the dungeon ...

You walk with your "Titan of Nulgath" legendary = you are immediately recognized as a player possessing a hugely difficult to have souls ...

Just the Orc Chieftain, it is already a fact. This is one of the most difficult things to get ...

@Jmagician => look my signature.

quote:

February 14th, 2013
Goblin

Ok i can't find the Goblin ? => i go find Monk !

< Message edited by Bnouze -- 5/10/2013 0:30:54 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 382
5/10/2013 0:33:34   
aliesterus

@Bnouze: Actually their simplicity to kill nowadays is the reason I don't use my boss characters I killed back when they were hard to kill. I guess I'm satisfied with the 12 bosses I killed before they were nerfed.

EDIT: Or was it 13?
AQW  Post #: 383
5/10/2013 1:03:40   
Jmagician

Oh wow, it was that long ago! :(

This sucks, I would have liked to capture it then instead of now. It better not have gone rare -.-
AQW  Post #: 384
5/10/2013 1:04:30   
DarkLore

Wow! Out of the free masters I have left to obtain they're not many left.
1. Pikeman Commander
2. Dark Pikeman
3. Pikeman General
4. Sword Matron
5. Barbarian (*Shudder*)
6. Older Revontheus (Will count when Revontheus's Birthday rolls around later this year.)
EDIT: Wow! This thread died! As long as people are quieting down I'd like to confirm MegaKyle777's lag problem! The lag is getting so bad even my beast computer is getting laggy battle animations that are horrendous!

< Message edited by DarkLore -- 5/10/2013 2:36:51 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 385
5/10/2013 2:45:54   
bei4

good morning today is release day yeah.
gonna farm for gold to 50.000 or more then i go trying to get PD
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 386
5/10/2013 2:56:16   
Megadragonknight

I am back on rampage the forum.

@bei4
How is everything going for you?
Post #: 387
5/10/2013 2:58:50   
bei4

@mega i am fine i finaly have max storm and i am almost to 50.000 gold.
found TC.
and i won :D

< Message edited by bei4 -- 5/10/2013 3:03:49 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 388
5/10/2013 3:04:13   
Megadragonknight

@bei4
That's good and congratz!

Anyway, it seems like Nulgath didn't released the CoTW for 2 weeks. I can tell Nulgath and his team are very busy with the release. That's good since Nulgath can purely concentrate on OS release and CC since its the main attraction in-game. The next CoTW can wait then.
Post #: 389
5/10/2013 3:06:55   
bei4

@mega CC is now the main thing and i dunno what they gonna release but i am hoping fire chars :D
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 390
5/10/2013 3:08:26   
Megadragonknight

@bei4
Other than the next element series CC, the character release, I do hope its the remaining 4 CoTW, Storm Spitter, Slime, Needle Nose and Dread Hound along with Frost Queen.
Post #: 391
5/10/2013 3:10:39   
bei4

@mega if the CoTW chars come out i like to get storm spitter and dread hound first.
found TC again

< Message edited by bei4 -- 5/10/2013 3:21:10 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 392
5/10/2013 3:21:14   
Megadragonknight

@bei4
If the CoTW is release today, I want to get everything first. Also, there is a possibility that Dread Hound will be a fire character instead of shadow. Don't know why but its just my guessing.
Post #: 393
5/10/2013 3:25:30   
bei4

i hope so it would be a great adition to fire and btw i lost the fight againt TC because infinite stun when i coul attack again there was an mountain strike and poison on me and he hat stil 4300 hp left and i had 250 hp so i used 2 500 and fireball he used again an poison and stone strike so i lost
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 394
5/10/2013 3:25:38   
Baron Dante

Mdk: Wait, Slime and Hound? First I hear of these.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 395
5/10/2013 3:26:23   
megakyle777

What if Dread Hound is Fire AND Shadow?

But yeah, I do have to wonder what the release will be. Maybe we will get new card types. Maybe we will get the characters Rev said he was making a evo for. Maybe this lag glitch that cannot seem to be found will be fixed. Who knows?
DF  Post #: 396
5/10/2013 3:33:27   
bei4

@megakyle i think then it's a fire char with sacrafise and empower.

and i finaly have 50.000 gold
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 397
5/10/2013 3:38:25   
Megadragonknight

@Baron
Yes, Slime is the fifth CoTW while Hound is the seventh CoTW. By the way, Baron, I wanted to say that the last time we fought was your LW against my HHM during the touneys and I ended up winning. We fought a number of times especially against your FC and it was GG. If I recall, I won a lot of times against you though you win against me once if I am not wrong. Sorry if I sound like I am embarrassing you but I only want to say that it was a great opportunity to fight against the top DF player and OS champion and win so many times! You are a strong player and GG!

@Bei4
Oh man, that's sad but fret not! There is still chance to hunt down TC and teach it a lesson!

@megakyle
That will be interesting but it need a charge up card for fire or shadow so Hound can use both of the elements cards if it is a hybrid character. For the rank up character, I don't want to see another rank up character other than Frost Queen this week since we already had many rank up characters for the past 2 weeks.

We need CoTW characters this time round and the remaining 4 CoTW would make a great appearance in OS by today and I hope some of them will have high spawn rate since Mishap the second CoTW and Weteye the third CoTW already had low spawn rate.
Post #: 398
5/10/2013 3:43:00   
bei4

@mega i want one other rank up burn mage rank up :D hope it's free xD
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 399
5/10/2013 3:43:11   
Baron Dante

Mdk: Yeah, dug them up from Miltoniusarts. I like Slimes.

Nevertheless, if you think winning against me is an achievement, I don't mind you bragging about it. :P I don't think I'm all that impressive though.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 400
Page:   <<   < prev  14 15 [16] 17 18   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 122 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 16 of 30«<1415161718>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition