Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Robot Ranking

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Robot Ranking
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/11/2013 2:44:22   
theholyfighter

Assaults: Assault Bot E/Assault Bot P
Azrael: Azrael's Borg
Yetis: Baby Yeti/Dark Yeti/Golden Yeti
Yeti Warriors: Baby Yeti Warrior/Dark Yeti Warrior
Bunny Bots: Ballistic Bunny Bot/Electro Bunny Bot
Bio: Bio Borg
Botanical Borgs: Botanical Borg/Dark Botanical Borg
Botanical Hazards: Botanical Hazard/Dark Botanical Hazard
Gamma: Gamma Bot
IA: Infernal Android
Omega Yetis: Omega Baby Yeti/Omega Dark Yeti
Pyro: Pyro Fly

1. Which Robot(s) do you own?
2. Which one(s) do you use the most often?
3. How would you rank them in terms of flexibility and power?
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
5/11/2013 2:49:27   
kittycat

I used Assault Bot E almost all the time before IA, now I use IA. When I was a TM, I used Pyro Fly for non focus builds.

IA is the most frequent, and does me the most favor. Assault Bot is usable but blockable. Pyro Fly's attack is okay.

< Message edited by kittycat -- 5/11/2013 2:50:35 >
AQ MQ  Post #: 2
5/11/2013 2:59:05   
kosmo

My first bot was assault bot, wich i dropped in arcade, I used it until it was worth using it, then I didnt use a bot for long time until the IA came out and I ve been using till delta lasted and the first month of omega, then I got my baby yeti and later the bothanical hazzard, wich i m actually using.Time to try juggs and 2v2 again when I lll get Trizzy s bot.

< Message edited by kosmo -- 5/11/2013 3:00:18 >
Epic  Post #: 3
5/11/2013 4:44:11   
akiratoriyama

Had created an id in delta or gamma (I just don't remember) got the delta knight cheevo
Played till lvl 24 and then quitted the game
Returned in march , Started to develop interest in the game and still going on....

Anyways bot(s) owned

Omega Dark Yeti
Infernal Android
Dark Botanical Hazard
Electro Bunny Bot

IMHO --- Yeti>IA>Botanical>Bunny

Epic  Post #: 4
5/11/2013 8:40:16   
Demon Emperor

1) Assault Bot P, Bio Borg, IA, Dark Omega Yeti.
2) IA
3) IA, Yeti, Assault, Bio Borg

- IA can do so much damage with its energy attack on a high round, it has to be the most powerful of my bots.
- My yeti is very useful when I'm doing jugg against support builds, or when I want to disable Azrael, or when I want to have an energy robot attack with high dmg at the start if a battle.
- I use my Assault bot with my dex build, smoke doesn't take my damage from overload and plasma rain down too much. It's not very useful with a focus build though.
- The Bio Borg does less damage than the yetis, and it's special isn't very useful, so I almost never equip this bot.
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
5/11/2013 9:10:17   
STRUT MY MUTT

I have every bot except the Gamma :(

My current favorite is the botanical. But I also really like the Yeti and IA.

Post #: 6
5/11/2013 9:16:38   
Mother1

1 Azreal's borg Omega baby yeti (Evolved from my baby yeti) Assault bot, Bio borg, Pyro fly, Infernal android Dark omega yeti, Golden yeti, Dark botanical hazard.
2 Azreal's borg
3 haven't thought about that yet
Epic  Post #: 7
5/11/2013 9:36:19   
Lord GaGa

1. Gamma, IA, Both botanical, the yetis
2. I use the Botanical hazard the most often
3. 1, Botanical-good with tanks and good counter to tanks (techmages) 2, IA-Very powerful energy attack over time and a phys attack 3, Gamma-Versatile and reliable 4, Yetis cant do poison and they're limited to one damage type, the main attack is also blockable.. however they do slightly more damage and they can chomp
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
5/11/2013 9:45:10   
sk1tzo2020
Banned

1: Assault (good for non focus builds)
2: IA (good for high damage on rage)
3: Botanicals (good against tanks)
4: Yeti's (good against support builds)
Post #: 9
5/11/2013 13:57:01   
  Exploding Penguin

Here's my ranking (with some explanations about alterations depending on battle mode):
1. Infernal Android (while it was slightly nerfed because its damage boost was based off of % and overall bot damage did get nerfed pretty harshly, it can still deal out massive damage if you bide your time patiently)[Versatile for all battle modes]
2. Gamma Bot (This bot's special is reusable AND deflectable, while dealing normal bot damage. This is extremely useful because bot damage increases with tech, so you're likely to be deflected less than blocked.)[Versatile for all battle modes]
3. Botanical Borg (This bot is a full-offensive bot in both 1v1 and 2v2. It's main attack is deflectable rather than blockable, which is in most cases more favored than the common blockable bots. Its special can also be raged with in 2v2 for good damage, or if used in 1v1 it's an unblockable attack that'll hit for sure.)[Versatile. Better in Jugg, then 2v2, then 1v1]
4. Omega Yeti (Mixed with high dex builds, smokescreen, and/or shadow arts, the yeti can easily frustrate your opponents, and seal off some predictable cores such as azrael's will, energy shot, and azrael's torment. The damage of the yeti is also very high compared to other bots)[Versatile for all battle modes]
5. Botanical Hazard (This bot is flexible to fight pretty much any type of opponent. However, the poison is long and doesn't do that much per turn, so you'll often lose the 3rd or 4th turn of the poison to a field medic. Poison spores can be reused, and using tech-abuse builds such as caster TMs can result in extremely effective usage of poison spores eve at 0 focus.)[Versatile for all game modes, preferable in 1v1 (2v2 and jugg can have allies heal)]
6. Azrael's Borg (Azrael's mark is already not that great. It's not worth is on severe buffs such as matrix and energy shield as it only lasts 3 turns, and on weaker but longer buffs it also isn't that effective. While I don't own this bot I can judge its power because I use azrael's torment, and I can say that the effect is really only good in 2v2 on double-buffed opponents or on strength buffs when you tank)[Versatile for all game modes, preferably in 2v2, then 1v1, then jugg]
7. Assault Bots (These bots are utterly useless except for in 2v2 when you're double-debuffed. It may have some effectiveness if someone stacks malfunction and Omega Override on you when you're a dex/tech-abuse build, but otherwise you really can't find a good use for it in 1v1. It takes an entire turn of no rage gain or damage to use, and consumes your bot's normal attack by setting it into cooldown. Damage of the bot is also not that great)[Best in 2v2/jugg. Useless in 1v1 in most cases]

Unranked bots (these bots are unranked for multiple reasons, some being that they are totally dependent on the opponent's build type or on luck):
-Pyro Fly (Unique because its main attack is deflectable instead of blockable, and swarm is the opposite damage type. If swarm hits the right skill, you can doom pretty much any opponent and it'll be a guaranteed win. Way too luck-based to be ranked)[Versatile for all game modes, but more effective in 1v1 and 2v2]
-Bio borg (Can be useless if the opponent is a caster TM or other builds which don't strike that much. Against strength mercs the bot will kill them. Completely luck-based as it's based off of the opponent's build. This bot, however, isn't that great for offensive means because you don't want to block people when using it if you want the true effectiveness of thorns. However, the main attack is blockable.)[Best for 1v1 and jugg]
-Other Yetis (stronger yetis are obviously better)
-Bunnies (This bot is near useless, unless your opponents doesn't know what the special effect is, but it's rare that that's going to happen. Can be useful in jugg since the opponents are less experienced and know less)[Best in jugg, useless in 1v1, sometimes works in 2v2 if your ally has yeti]
Epic  Post #: 10
5/11/2013 16:49:02   
liy010

I owned

Rusted Assault Bot > Pyro Fly > IA

Out of those, I can't really rank them...

Rusted was a GREAT Bot, especially for 2v2 back in Delta, Malf and Smoke was running around, and this was the answer to it. However, now I just throw up a D Matrix for Smoke, and for Malf I just ignore it, in Omega, wasting a turn to heal your debuff, not even by 100%, just isn't worth it.

Pyro Fly was never a good bot for me. It just happened to be in that package when I bought varium. Uh, it's fun at times, not really useful dealing small damage just to lock a random move

IA... When it was released it was OP...It still is after countless nerfs...I use it now, as the bust damage is a lot on rage, and can potentially turn games around. Also, it's technically both Phys and Energy, so I have versatility.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Robot Ranking
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition