Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Morphing: Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Morphing: Discussion
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/12/2013 6:20:05   
ansh0

I recently got this idea of morphing through the wording in the DN about about the Botanical Borg.

I was thinking what if, you had another consumable spot for "Morphs" which allowed you to tranform into something.

When you transform, you get an entirely new skill set or atleast, a few new moves.

I recall a skill like that from Sonny 2, if any of you know that game.

Transforming, might or might not give you extra stats.

So do you think it's enticing?

What do you think of this?

Would this be fair?

Moved from GD. ~Tanky

< Message edited by TankMage -- 5/12/2013 6:30:38 >
Epic  Post #: 1
5/12/2013 6:44:08   
Elloisoul

It would be kinda cool reminds me off Megaman or HyperDimension neptunia when mega man gets hyper moon or in HDD they theirs stats increase depending on the thing they transform too

i would support it

if you miss a turn doing it woudnt hurt and if the stat increase isnt too big maybe example 10 on all stats all damage increse by 5?
Post #: 2
5/12/2013 7:58:05   
Khalix

So you mean adding/replacing an ability to transform into something else?

Mind refining your idea?
Epic  Post #: 3
5/12/2013 9:22:55   
theholyfighter

A consumable that activates upon clicking which transforms you to another appearance as well as adding additional stats/skills?
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
5/12/2013 12:06:13   
ansh0

^Yes.
Epic  Post #: 5
5/13/2013 14:02:00   
Frost the Phoenix

It sounds like a good idea.
I think that what you change in to should alter your base stats that you character has and replace there "specials skill" (Adrenaline, massacre, super charge ect) with a unique move.
Like some Halloween morphs

Ghost

Appearance

character become transparent.

effects

Reduces both defense and resist by 10% but increases both block and reflect by 10%

"specials skill" replaced with "intangible skill" that makes the player immune to all attacks for 2 turns but cant attack.

Vampire

Appearance

character hair/ mask replaced with "vampire mask" and surrounded by an aura of bats.

effects

Reduces the effects of bloodlust and reroute by 50% when the player is involved in it. (ie your opponent attacks you with bloodlust or you attack someone who has reroute)

"specials skill" replaced with "zombify" turns the opponent into a zombie blocking its "specials skill" for 2 turns then auto cures.

Epic  Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Morphing: Discussion
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition