Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Thanks

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Thanks
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/13/2013 13:31:16   
Kiing of Frost

This is a post for nothing but thanking our Devs, lets face it they get no respect on here and no appreciation, and yet somehow they are still motivated beyond our whining and complaining. To set some ground rules, there will be no complaining, whining, no flaming, and no belittling of the anyone or anything on this post, if seen i would encourage some moderator to remove/ edit it, with much appreciation.

To start us off, Thank you Epicduel Developers and Team, for giving us a fun game to play, I would like to personally thank you all for the past 3 to 4 years of enjoyment i have gained. It has been a fun trek, but I will be leaving once my classes begin this fall. I will miss it, and i hope the game succeeds, for I know the potential is there for success. Thank you Devs for being so loyal to the players of this game both P2P and F2P, and also Thank You for not turning your back on us for all of our outlandish problems with your game, just know I encourage you.

With much thanks,
King of Frost

< Message edited by Kiing of Frost -- 5/14/2013 13:30:37 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
5/13/2013 14:03:27   
Necromantres

Thank you devs for actualy listening what players post and say instead of doing what you want, thanks Trizz for the awesome weapons designed by you, thank you all of you, players for playing this game and make sure this game didn't died until i found and started playing seriously (from gamma)

Thank you varium users for donating to the game so we could play on the servers you're somehow paying for.

Thank you, all of the players which gaved me a free win when i was kind of a noob or when i was about to level up...
Thank you, all of the players which didn't gaved me a free win so i could get there , fight and win it alone...

Thank you, all of you which helped me defeat the 2vs1 boss.

Thank you "lord omar" for chatting with me, having fun, and for saying that " i'm different ", i wish we didn't had different time zone and we didn't lost each other.
Thank you testing team for doing your work, balance team for doing your work, players for doing your work.

Thank you, the ones that first created epicduel...

A few more of this and we can call this the " Staff & Devs apreciation day ".

Anyway Thanks for all,
Necromantres
Epic  Post #: 2
5/13/2013 17:44:41   
TRizZzCENTRINO

@above then what's the point of posting here in the first place?

thank you

btw i feel that some people in the forums might cause this thread to be closed later on.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
5/13/2013 17:51:47   
Stabilis

Thanks developers though you are overexerting yourselves on occasion, when you are stressed you will not be able to accomplish as much as you can or would request to accomplish.

Thanks for your overtime work hours even when you did not need to do that.

They work painfully but never painfully work.
AQ Epic  Post #: 4
5/14/2013 0:00:33   
kosmo

Thanks devs :)
Epic  Post #: 5
5/14/2013 0:26:25   
Scyze

Yes, thank you so much Dev's!

So, all these thank you posts show that we care for them and actually appreciate them. However, if we know that EpicDuel is going downhill, address that when you say thank you. Without that, it will probably tell them that whatever they're doing is great when it's not.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
5/14/2013 1:14:40   

Thank you Devs for being awesome potatoes! :]
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
5/14/2013 9:33:53   
Trae

Thanks devs for all your hard work
Epic  Post #: 8
5/14/2013 12:26:11   
Kiing of Frost

If you aren't enjoying the game why play? And furthermore, this thread is only for praise and encouragement for the devs, please don't get it locked.

Thank you Devs for taking our thoughts into consideration, i appreciate the way you treat the players compared to other games, and how we have a direct link to you guys via social media and the forums. So for all that you guys do I thank you.

With warm regards,
I remain,

King of Frost

< Message edited by Kiing of Frost -- 5/14/2013 13:29:54 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 9
5/14/2013 12:51:06   
Drianx

quote:

how we have a direct link to you guys via social media and the forums

Oh if that was true I'd thank for it myself too.
AQW Epic  Post #: 10
5/14/2013 12:53:40   
The Incredible Hulk
Banned

quote:

i appreciate the way you treat the players compared to other games

Not sure about that. Most likely never reply to you unless they go on the forums.
but likely they never reply.
Epic  Post #: 11
5/14/2013 13:04:41   
Kiing of Frost

You guys, and always trying to contradict that which people say, what is the point really? Is this your life plan? Is this what makes you sleep better at night? Yes I agree they cant reply to everyone of their players every request but they do remain in contact unlike most of every other game? They have a small team and do a fairly good job at remaining in contact. I have played many other games and the only other game i have came in contact with that has as decent Devs is Guild Wars. So please stop throwing up flame bait, i refuse to play your silly games. Stop being children and post thoughts of ENCOURAGEMENT not DISCOURAGEMENT.

On Topic: Devs I appreciate the time you guys expend on making this game a place where people can come and spend their time to have a generically good time. Thank you guys so much for the amount of time you spend on this game, while there are ways you can improve; you guys are doing a generally good job.

Thanks,
King of Frost

< Message edited by Kiing of Frost -- 5/14/2013 13:28:20 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 12
5/14/2013 13:25:25   
Stabilis

Kiing,

Your font is so bright on my screen that I can barely read whatever you texted without a headache.

EDIT: Thanks.

< Message edited by Depressed Void -- 5/14/2013 13:28:09 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 13
5/14/2013 13:27:25   
Kiing of Frost

I am sorry @above, i will edit.

Edit: Anytime, just say something if you need any further changes and I will do my best to sort it out.

< Message edited by Kiing of Frost -- 5/14/2013 16:49:21 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 14
5/14/2013 14:59:54   
Mother1

@ king

In my experience of using these forums threads like this where the OP says "Not to bring negative complaints and be only positive" is just asking to get negative feedback.

I have a lot of negative feedback myself but for the sake of your thread I will keep it to myself.

Thank you staff for making the Azreal's borg even though it is old and rarely seen in battle it is still a boss robot.
Epic  Post #: 15
5/14/2013 15:02:16   
Kiing of Frost

Much Obliged Mother, Thank You.
AQW Epic  Post #: 16
5/14/2013 15:33:40   
8x

And a lot of players (myself included) used to completely agree with the devs, support and defend them, but with time devs eventually started disappointing us. So I can understand a pessimistic point of view that some players might have.

But, I have to say that the ED is improving. I liked the Omega update and the overhaul of the price system quite a lot. So, thank you for that devs.

< Message edited by TankMage -- 5/14/2013 21:42:25 >
Epic  Post #: 17
5/14/2013 16:08:54   
Kiing of Frost

Again a pessimistic point of view isn't what this thread is about, tell me where that even was hinted in my original post. I understand all the logistics after all I am a founder on one of my accounts. But that gives you no right to come on a thread about optimism and thanks, and then be pessimistic.

< Message edited by Kiing of Frost -- 5/14/2013 16:12:00 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 18
5/14/2013 16:15:40   
Ranloth
Banned

Devs also appreciate constructive feedback, not just 100% praise. They've said so themselves sometime ago.
AQ Epic  Post #: 19
5/14/2013 16:16:20   
Lord Barrius

Deleted several posts in here full of back-and-forth bickering.

Please keep on topic and do not devolve this topic into senseless complaining and/or complaints about complaints. It should not be this hard to keep one topic positive in the entire forum. I'm not going to be a happy camper if I have to come in here with my broom again.
Post #: 20
5/14/2013 16:23:09   
Kiing of Frost

Much Obliged Lord Barius. I am truly thankful for that. I do hope you will venture back soon and see what people post and sweep if you have too and if you do I feel it necessary to Lock her up. Thanks again. And to 8x I appreciate you adding thanks to the Devs i currently am seeing improvement in the game with omega, if we focus on positives instead of negative it brings a whole new color to the spectrum of Epicduel.
King of Frost

@Trans while this is true, i feel they would like to have a place where they can come and feel loved by their players, while you like constructive criticism from your parents you also like the warmth of a mothers praise and love, right? That's what I envision this to be, a place for Devs to find peace knowing that players will still praise the good they have done and it is not negative feedback all the time. Please understand I am not saying you are wrong and I am not asking for a flame bath all I want is encouragement for Titan and the team, they have a vision for this game, and we are just here to enjoy the ride.
Thank you to all the devs for allowing us to enjoy the ride.
Sincerely,
King of Frost

Merged double post. If you need to add something please use the Edit button. ~Tanky

< Message edited by TankMage -- 5/14/2013 21:41:38 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 21
5/14/2013 17:24:17   
CN2025

Thx devs for all the hard work on the botanical saga
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 22
5/14/2013 17:54:05   
8x

quote:

Again a pessimistic point of view isn't what this thread is about, tell me where that even was hinted in my original post. I understand all the logistics after all I am a founder on one of my accounts. But that gives you no right to come on a thread about optimism and thanks, and then be pessimistic.

Hmm, I thought that forums were a place where we could express our opinions...

Besides, I was just trying to explain to you why some players might not want to blindly thank the devs. And I did also say something positive at the end...
Epic  Post #: 23
5/14/2013 21:20:59   
Kiing of Frost

And I thanked you for your positive statement, and I am sure the devs appreciate it as well. All I'm saying is why would you do something the original poster asked you not to do. Is it hard to be thankful and nice? These are rhetorical by the way and not directly expressed to any one person.
King of Frost
AQW Epic  Post #: 24
5/14/2013 21:23:44   
Dual Thrusters

Thanks Devs for working very hard for us :D
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Thanks
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition