Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 124 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 124 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 4 of 30«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/18/2013 12:06:46   
Megadragonknight

@daichi
Best of luck and I also wish light series will be next!
Post #: 76
5/18/2013 12:16:15   
Labyth
Banned

@Osleader GG

@anyone
You know I t might just be it but sometimes I think people who do use CC on a character are people who cannot hope to surpass themselves without CC so I am still having a moral issue if CC is good or Bad.to be used against a Non CC user I mean I don't use CC right now and well if I fight CC players I see how uncomfortable it feels like but because I can predict my card I know how to win.

lvl 9vs lvl11
1st 4 turns were charge
2nd void reflection and mark of death by me.2 poisons by Leader(I used void reflector caus ei know most people would dot at the start of a battle then attack and I used mark of death to place almost a threat that if he does attack me he would be loosing 1000hp plus the mark of death all in the following turns)
3rd turn we both redrew
3th he attacked me and healed himself(it was life drain)I used poison and shield(I dotted him and shielded to lower the chances of me dying the dot was to lower his life cause I knew wich cards were gonna come I discarded my 2 attack 2 cards and also a life drain)
4th turn we redrew
5th he used mark of death I used 4 attack cards 1 sacrifice 2 attack 5 and blood range(I got the exact cards I needed and finished it off)
fight is over

@Below so far am seeing the Flesh Fiend as My new shadow main.and I haven't even touched CC yet.

< Message edited by Labyth -- 5/18/2013 12:20:03 >
Post #: 77
5/18/2013 12:16:59   
Vagaran

@daichi
Good Luck.

Soon OS will be going to bi-weekly, tbh it doesn't bother me much as I got exams taking my time anyway. Although I hope neutral series will be out before bi-weekly rolls in, either that or Water.

Also I just LOVE Dreadfiend, him and Blood Ranger are my new shadow mains. Now I'll just wait for a new character that I want to be released before beginning to train Dreadfiend to 20...also using Gold I managed to get some pretty decent card from the shadow series, 515 and Blood Rage were some of it. Maybe I was just lucky but I think Nulgath "may" have increased the chance of getting rare cards from the gold packs.

< Message edited by vagaran123 -- 5/18/2013 12:17:57 >
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 78
5/18/2013 12:27:09   
suggsie

I'm looking forward to weakness/resistance

Will hopefully mix up the characters that everyone uses

There are so many shadows about at the moment

Could do with a few more templars with me to smash them into dust

=P
Post #: 79
5/18/2013 12:29:04   
Vagaran

@suggsie
Agreed, weakness/res is one of the main features I look forward to!

Although Water would still be in need of a buff if they want to beat Fire.

AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 80
5/18/2013 12:31:21   
Labyth
Banned

@above
Wait vagaran I was looking at the resistance chart........is +2 every hit right so if someone uses power flow that basically 3X5+2X5=25 damage would it work that way with powerflow and death flow since does aren't dot but direct attacks.

But yeah I agree with buff cause i have water tick and that thing sure is survivalist but for the hell he cannot fight

< Message edited by Labyth -- 5/18/2013 12:32:00 >
Post #: 81
5/18/2013 12:33:21   
Vagaran

@Labyth
Tbh I'm not quite sure whether Power Flow will deal +2 dmg per hit or if it's overall +2 dmg. But even then I would say Water would have a tough time against Fire.

AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 82
5/18/2013 12:33:31   
Megadragonknight

I actually never bother too much about CC but I was left with no choice since I needed it to help train some characters who have low damage card deck to increase their damage card deck so it will speed it up faster.

In any case, I will be leaving now as I got a few fun stuff to do before I call it off for the day. Enjoy the new shadow characters! Dread Fiend and Flesh Void are both really fun and strong characters to play. I pity Drow Assassin since no one compliment about his deck or anything but at least he is still an average shadow character. So, bye everyone!
Post #: 83
5/18/2013 12:43:49   
suggsie

Agreed, water is by far the weakest element

I have a level 17 katana zon and id bet a decent level 8 would beat her easily

Water just can't compete at the moment

It is one of my favorite elements though, i have gone to the effort to collect them all

When they balance all the elements water will be the one i use

=)
Post #: 84
5/18/2013 12:50:51   
Agaraoth2

Well water has one special thing about it. It heals like crazy
AQW  Post #: 85
5/18/2013 12:52:47   
Vagaran

@Mega
Bye.

@Suggsie
Though I prefer Neutral over any elements at any time I'll definitely train some water chars to 20 once they get a buff.

@Agaraoth
Tbh I think Light can do that much better.

AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 86
5/18/2013 12:55:08   
suggsie

@above agreed with the light comment

In my opinion everything water can do, light can do better

Who mentioned the water tick =P

Worst character ever !

=)
Post #: 87
5/18/2013 13:00:11   
Labyth
Banned

I actually use a mixed of Water and Ice on my water tick.
Just like max storm lightning and ice

Water tick Ice-mAKES IT MORE USEFULL
Style 1
Style 1 part 2

How I do it charge ice 1st to 4 then I use fresh start while I am charging ice sure I am being hit but since I am good at predicting my cards and get the fulls et up I use the ice shield to protect myself I charge water to 3 then I use heals and fresh start to regain my energy then switch to charge ice again after such it stables out with me healing and having great defense so then I switch to offense. and since I now have huge amount of energy and cause of the ice shield and water shields and fresh start and charges and heals my life is full and I am fully protected so I use ice on my charge mark and use fresh start to restore my water energy but I use ice as my attack and water as my heal and shield.

I easier to add element to Max storm cause well he has 2 energize

< Message edited by Labyth -- 5/18/2013 13:19:13 >
Post #: 88
5/18/2013 13:04:12   
Agaraoth2

Maybe water can get a new card that every time it heals its opponents take 600 damage.
AQW  Post #: 89
5/18/2013 13:21:08   
suggsie

Water + a couple of empowers is a minor improvement

Still falls way behind the other elements though
Post #: 90
5/18/2013 13:23:26   
Labyth
Banned

I said I used ICE
now empowers I don't see a purpose of deleting good cards on my water tick only the refresh. But since I know all my card to come I know the empower would only get in the way. Adding empower wouldn't increase the efficiency of Water tick on the long run.

LVL10 FLESH FIEND

< Message edited by Labyth -- 5/18/2013 13:44:39 >
Post #: 91
5/18/2013 14:23:27   
Agaraoth2

What the hell am i supposed to do with 5 empowers

< Message edited by Agaraoth2 -- 5/18/2013 14:24:35 >
AQW  Post #: 92
5/18/2013 14:25:36   
Bunker

@Agaroth2: ._____. That sucks

Not sure if I should continue the endless grind for Poison Drake at endless pit or look for Cosoma at the Ice Cave (it's found there more often right?)
AQW  Post #: 93
5/18/2013 14:28:08   
Vagaran

@Bunker
Yes, people have seen Cosoma quite often at the Ice Cave.

@Agaroath
Lol, bad cards.

AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 94
5/18/2013 14:40:24   
Agaraoth2

Horrible cards well at least Skexis gets a few cards to eat
AQW  Post #: 95
5/18/2013 14:58:57   
Char

@Agaraoth: Wow, now that was extremely unlucky. *Pointing-Things-Out Rascal*
Post #: 96
5/18/2013 15:04:43   
Labyth
Banned

++++
Wait when is getting all empowers unlucky.I would say that was a good draw from CC
Sure their are better but would you prefer attack 1 and attack 2 or attack 5 then a card that can give you attack 5 by sacrifice what you don't need and also can be equipped to other character that aren't shadow.

I would like getting all empower my 1st shadow card pack

5th Ice Pack Hey I just went to buy deck apperntly I got ice cards maybe cause I had my ice area ice series open so it bought me ice cards not shadow oh well.But yeah this is annoying I now have 7 attack 5 cards

also yeah I am back to being poor woooooooh(yeah this is said in sarcasm)

< Message edited by Labyth -- 5/18/2013 15:33:27 >
Post #: 97
5/18/2013 15:33:15   
Jmagician

@Agaraoth: That is nothing compared to what me and Mega got. It was 5 101 attack cards. 5 of the weakest most lowest rated cards in the pack.
AQW  Post #: 98
5/18/2013 15:41:30   
necro rouge

is the water discussion still on? because i think it's a good element for the later levels where cost efficiency comes before heavy damage. the main problem with water is not the cards (except garbage card refresh), they are good, but rather the decks they have too many low damage cards and too few shields to accompany their healing. the fact that the 2 card discard on fresh start does not match the low energy usage at all is also a factor (it is impossible to use fresh start without power flow if you dont want to go over the energy limit. .

< Message edited by necro rouge -- 5/18/2013 15:42:37 >
AQW  Post #: 99
5/18/2013 16:14:03   
Jmagician

@necro: I agree with you. Water types tend to have a contradicting deck. They boast reasonable heals but don't have the necessary defence cards to actually form a stable walling strategy. They don't have to be over the top defensive, but it isn't like they are over the top offensive either. They use very low energy costing cards so Fresh Start is going to be useless most of the time if Power Flow is not present. On top of this, dead hands are more frequent. Alexis is one of the few notable Water types who shows the minimum of these bad traits.

EDIT: Did anyone realize that Life Drain got the extra +100 HP boost? O.O

< Message edited by Jmagician -- 5/18/2013 16:24:16 >
AQW  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 124 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 4 of 30«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition